*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Feeling pretty good! Getting harder to sleep because I'm so massive - but worth it!

How're you doing darl?

I'm doing good.. Just hanging out in my symptomless tww .. I'm actually too occupied with house searching so it's flying by pretty fast

I'm doing good.. Just hanging out in my symptomless tww .. I'm actually too occupied with house searching so it's flying by pretty fast

same here skeet its actually going pretty fast for me too! any luck on the househunting front?

I had found two places that I LOVE.. And lost both of them to people that wanted them right away..I want ours for april 1 at the earliest.. I found a place that I like last night.. And they guy seems to want us to have it, but I'm on the fence about it.. I like it... But don't LOVE it

Omg after I said I'm symptomless I just stood up and had a really bad case of vertigo.. Haven't had that in a long time!!

I had found two places that I LOVE.. And lost both of them to people that wanted them right away..I want ours for april 1 at the earliest.. I found a place that I like last night.. And they guy seems to want us to have it, but I'm on the fence about it.. I like it... But don't LOVE it

In my experience I would hold out for one that you love! OH and I rushed into buying our house... it was the first one we saw and was a real bargain but I wasn't blown away by it and honestly wish we had looked around more before tying ourselves down to a place I didn't love! Now there are lots of things that need fixing etc so the bargain price is becoming a bit less of a bargain the longer we live there!

Vertigo?! Extreme dizziness right? Perhaps its a sign hun? ;) Im pretty much symptomless as usual exept for the huge sore boobs but that's nothing new for me in 2ww. Have a little cold and am extremely tired but I haven't had a day off from work in 11 days so that's probably why i'm feeling run down.

Hi ladies just popping in on my break at work to check up on you all - I soooo miss having the internet at home - or bnb more specifically!!
Skeet I would def hold out for a place you love especially if you are buying - we just moved into our new rented house and we both knew it was the one as soon as we walked in we looked at each other and really knew! so definitely hold out you dont wanna commit to something not perfect!

Glad the 2ww's are flying by for you and kitcat!

We are renting, but plan on staying wherever we go for awhile.. Oh and I hate moving.. Also the house that I saw last night is out of my town, so I'm thinking if I'm moving out of my comfort zone I want it to be somewhere I love not just like..

I'm hoping vertigo is a sign.. But it could also just be stress of being on the go.

Kitcat- I bet the being warn down is from no time off.. But it could be a sigh

Jo- we miss you!!! I couldn't live without bnb either.. I don't know how you do it

Hey ladies, just popping in to say hi. I just took my last set of bloodwork on Saturday (23 VILES!!!) and now i just have to wait the two weeks for everything to come in and get the results from my RE.

Congrats to all the BFPs and :growlmad: to all the ladies Af showed up for!!

23 viles? Holy crud! I start to get lightheaded after just a couple! I hope you get some answers that help you on your journey. :)

Hope diziness is a sign for you skeet. It definitely has been for others!

Hey ladies,
I havent been in here for awhile. I have been so busy with school and I was depressed for awhile. Now I am on my first cycle getting ready to start Clomiphene. I am so excited to see all the BFP in here. Congrats to all of you!

23 viles? Holy crud! I start to get lightheaded after just a couple! I hope you get some answers that help you on your journey. :)

haha i mean i know ppl donate a pint of blood and stuff but im not even allowed to do that because my iron is low. thanks so much, i will keep you all updated!!

Congratulations UenvyMEsha!! H&H 9 months!!

Welcome back, pnuts!! I hope the clomiphene helps and you get your BFP soon! :)

Omg, haj...23 vials? Wow. I feel like whoever was taking your blood is secretly a vampire or something...that just seems like so much blood!

AFM: Just waiting on AF to leave the building. She always shows up uninvited and then lingers after you've asked her to leave... I was planning on going for every other day BD until right before ov this cycle, but DH is having none of it and wants to try to BD every day...I suppose we'll see who wins out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->