*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hey ladies, well we head back to the RE today to get the results of all of the bloodwork that we've gotten done in the past month. I'm hoping the results all come back good and the doctor says we can get started on IVF!!

Lol when you only see oh 2 nights a week.. Sometimes you have to be a little creative :) just hope it's not freezing out!!!

Haj- good luck!!!!

Haha skeet I'm keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather for you ;)
I'm getting ready to Ov sometime around Friday/Saturday so will be getting down to business the next few days too :)
Wish me luck girls!
Haj... great news about IVF! Good luck darling :) when do you get started?

Woo hoo kitcat!!! Happy :sex: to you!!!! I wish I was bding this weekend!!

Hi ladies I'm back from the doctors with mixed emotions right now. So that being said my bloodwork is what gives me the mixed feelings. He said I am in fact not ovulating. He also said I have MTHFR. He is putting my on 5mg of folic acid a day for it. So just like anyone of us would do I came home and googled it. Of course recurrent miscarriages and more likely chances of deformities like down syndrome. The doctor hadn't said that to me. So of course now I'm completely freaking out. The doctor had said wheen we were leaving that he is completely confident we will get pregnant but now im worried about actually carrying the baby and any chromosonal deformities that I might pass on. I was feeling really good when I left the doctors until I got home and looked this up. Anyone know anyone or anything about MTHFR??

So we decided we are going to start IVF in either May or June. I need to call them when I get my period.

Haj I'm sorry I don't know anything bit I'm sure you'll find someone here who does :( sorry its left you feeling upset! Xx

Haj- I was just reading up on it.. And you very well still can have a healthy pregnancy but you will be monitored constantly .. If the doctor believes you will have a healthy pregnancy then try to believe the doctor.. Try googling success stories ... It might increase your hope and lessen your worry :)

:hugs:

Hi all! Back after a little break. Just needed a little time but I missed you guys & can't wait to catch up with you all :flower:

I'm 7DPO today & will be testing on the 2nd of April.

I agree with skeet, haj. After some google time, it looks like being on high doses of folic acid is one way to help you have a healthy pregnancy, along with monitoring from your doctor. But it is possible, so keep that in mind. And definitely google the success stories. Stay positive, haj! :hugs:

Eeek! Been away for awhile!
Me and the DH have been trying for about a year. I went to the gyno today and he was super nice. I've apparently been having a couple anovulatory cycles so, he gave me a script for clomid and now I'm just waiting on CD1...will hopefully be soon!
:thumbup::happydance:

Wow MrsSpurbeck - did you two start trying as soon as you got together? Best of luck with the clomid!!!

today is when af is supposed to show according to ff, and who knows with her she seems to travel at her own pace! In one of the other threads i am on here some of the ladies think that i haven't o'd yet and this might be anovulatory cycle due to my temps?? any thought from you all?? since i am no expert and only started temp'ing the end of last cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->