*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Ladies, thank you so much for all of your support!! I cant even begin to tell you how much it means. AF showed up in full force yesterday so I have CD3 u/s and bloods with the RE tomorrow. I will let you all know how it goes.

How is everyone else doing???

I just want to say I got my :bfp: the day before yesterday! Went to the doctor and its confirmed- I'm gonna have my first baby :)

I'm so happy I'm spreading the news throughout the boards :haha:

I've got pics posted at https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/929763-omg-after-year-half-finally.html

I just want to say I got my :bfp: the day before yesterday! Went to the doctor and its confirmed- I'm gonna have my first baby :)

I'm so happy I'm spreading the news throughout the boards :haha:

I've got pics posted at https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/929763-omg-after-year-half-finally.html

Congratulations hun. I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance:

Congrats aelanu!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Afm: I had ewcm today!! It's pretty early in my cycle to be ov'ing :shrug: here's hoping it can hold off another couple days so I can get lots of bding in this weekend!!!

Wehey skeet sounds great :) get bding! We are on matching schedules again lol x

Fingers crossed Gail is right and you conceive a baby girl in April :D

Congratulations Aelanu!! Super excited and very very happy for you!

No it's not great!! I need it to hold off a few days!! I don't get a chance to bd until Saturday due to oh's work schedule :(

Oh no that's no good :( in that case I hope you don't Ov for another day or two ;) x

Lol thanks kitcat!! My temps still low this morning do that's a good sign!!! Who ever thought if day that!! :haha:

;) keeping my fingers crossed for perfect timing hun!
I think I will Ov tomorrow so will get lots of bding in tonight ;)

Yeah!!! Hope those :spermy: catch that egg!! If I do ov this weekend it will be very early for me considering I usually have 30-32 day cycles .. I'm just going to bd as much as possible

Good morning ladies!!! I had to go to the doctor this morning for my blood work and ultrasound that i had told you about on Wednesday. I asked them all my questions about the MTHFR and about how that would effect me and effect a baby and she answered all of them and she explained to me the only real risk is the miscarriage and thats why they put me on the extra folic acid to prevent that. So they did the sono this morning and i have a cyst on my right ovary and they just need that to go away but they are hoping the birth control they put me on will do the trick. so after all was said and done i went into the office and and they handed me a huge folder full of infor and things i need to do and told me everything else looked good, so i can officially start my IVF process today!!!! :) so i start my first medicine today...the birth control...and now we're on our way!!!. I just got into work and the woman said heather you're like glowing. My husband and I couldnt stop grinning the whole car ride. I'm just so excited to have everything planned out and officially start.

Haj- that's great news. I'm excited for the beginning of your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->