*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

can anyone see a :bfp: in this??

took it at 7.30 this morning........not sure where i am in my cycle as im not testing and its always different. Im due my af at the weekend.

Ive shown my OH and we think we can both see a very faint purple line in there. It looks better on my phone.

what do you think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 25

took it at 7.30 this morning........not sure where i am in my cycle as im not testing and its always different. Im due my af at the weekend.

Ive shown my OH and we think we can both see a very faint purple line in there. It looks better on my phone.

what do you think??

I think I can see a very very faint second line, or a shadow of a second line?

what do you think??

arghhhhhhhh god i hope so!!! :)

I think i see a very faint line too!! I hope its the start of your :bfp: !! Have you thought of trying an frer??

I think i see a very faint line too!! I hope its the start of your :bfp: !! Have you thought of trying an frer??

no im too scared it wont show up!!!!! :cry: im going to give it two more days for the levels to build up and then try again...........

:dust:

what do you think??

arghhhhhhhh god i hope so!!! :)

Fingers are crossed for you hun :dust:

I think I see a bfp there! It's not that faint to me either. I really hope it is darling :) x

I see it and I'm normally bad at spotting lines! Best of luck :dust:

I can see it too!! I think this is a great start to a BFP! Can't wait to see those lines when you finally do that FRER! :)

I see it! Fingers crossed! When I suspected I was pregnant I used one of those tests on the we'd night and nothing at all. The next night I tried again and saw a very faint line so did a digi and came up pregnant! These ones didn't go darker for ages. Good luck!!! Xxx

Hi everyone just at work but thought I'd say hi to the team! Hows everyone getting on? x

Hi Jo :) good to see you! I'm good thanks off to FS on Friday to talk about our next step... whatever that may be. And get OHs SA results. Nervous but excited to find out what happens next. How are you and bump? Xx

Hey ladies, popping in to say hi!! Went for my CD21 blood today. First time doing it so I'm curious to see the results. My OB had said to me our first few month ttc that if I was getting my period I was ovulating and when I went to the RE last month, he had said that is absolutely not true (which is what I thought). So i wasn't on any meds this month and I'm curious if I'm ovulating on my own. We go into the RE on Tuesday (3/27) to get back ALL of our blood results from the past month. So fingers crossed everthing comes out well and we can be on our way to IVF.

Hi girls just wanted to give an update on my FS appointment today... it went ok. OHs SA results were ok but definataly room for improvement :) and I am booked in for FSH, LH and prolactin bloods before starting chlomid in around 2 cycles from now. It's all go and I'm really excited to be moving forwards xx

yayy kit kat!! ladies i started a blog about ttc, check it out in my signature!!

Hi girls just wanted to give an update on my FS appointment today... it went ok. OHs SA results were ok but definataly room for improvement :) and I am booked in for FSH, LH and prolactin bloods before starting chlomid in around 2 cycles from now. It's all go and I'm really excited to be moving forwards xx

Yeah kitkat :happydance: so happy to hear things are moving forward for you !!! :hugs:

Hey
I got aletter today got my gynae fertility apt on 25th appril. Im hopin for clomid as i have pcos n tried on n off for 3 yrs. but i know i need a lower bmi, so think he wil send me away n tell me to lose more. Wil jus have to wait n see now.
Excited tho.
Vic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"