*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Oooh kitcat thats great that your oh's SA came back looking good :) And yay for the clomid! I really hope it works for u its great that you're getting somewhere at last! I have a feeling it will happen naturally for you tho when u least expect it - just before starting the clomid maybe lol

pomeranian I can see a line too!! Good luck for next test!

Me and bump are all good I think thanks, got my scan on thursday so am excited but nervous for that.. none of my clothes fit me anymore which is kinda annoying tho lol!! xx

Thanks Jo :) I'm really excited but a bit confused about clomid cos I Ov every month by myself so don't really understand why I need it but I'm sure the doc has a reason for it. I can't believe you are 20 weeks already its gone so fast! Good luck with your fender scan and let us know if your girl vibes were right x

Oh Jo!! That's so exciting!! You better pop in and let us know how things go!!

Kitcat- you should ask the dr why clomid if you are ovulating on your own each month

Afm.. Af finally ended this weekend.. Had a chat with oh ., told him that we needed to start bding more on the weekends since that is the only time I see him and that we need to make time for it no matter our plans for the weekend.. Told him that I felt as though we bd less then most couples.. ( little does he know I stated this because I still want a small chance of a bfp :haha: ). Well it worked!! He was all about bding this weekend.. Let's just hope it continues :). Still have awhile until I ov

Jo - I bet you can't wait for your scan on Thursday! :D

Skeet - Yay for AF ending! :happydance:

I've done a bit of research and it seems that its pretty common to prescribe clomid when I'm already ovulating to give my ovulation a boost and increase the amount of eggs I release. That gives the swimmers more targets to aim for :) it does increase my chances of multiples but I've had a good think about it and I think I could handle twins. I'm very excited to start on clomid!

That would be so cool to have twins!! I'd love to have twins!! Triplets would scare me though

Same any more than 2 would be a lot to handle :) not that I would complain! At this stage I would take 10 at once over none x

LOL I know the feeling!! I would be happy to be blessed with any amount of little ones...as long as I get atleast one... If I ov when I think I should it will probably be on easter weekend...which unfortunetly means I wont get too much bd in during that time considering its really hard to bd at the cottage with out every one hearing...Oh and I are going to have to be creative

soo ff took my crosshairs today...it should say 13dpo and now it just says cd27 how depressing is this cycle, tons of spotting and now this!!

:haha: wilsey.. When we had our conversation about having sex more I told him i might drag him out to the bush and attack him!!!

Strange .. It looks like you ovd but it could mean you had an unovulatory cycle :shrug:

Haha in the bush you little minx ;)
Sorry about your weird cycle raven :( I've had a few like that where you just have no idea what's going in and its a pain! Hope you get some answers soon!

i have no idea why it took the crosshairs, this am i entered my temp and it took them away saying that i had a possible ov between the 14-16th...?? yeah its all up in the air now to what the hell is going on..??

thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->