*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I think I got my BFP today :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

Congrats!!!
:happydance:

Good luck, Excalibur. I hope this bean sticks for you!

Heck, I hope my bean sticks too! We've got a ways to go, you and I :)

Good luck, Excalibur. I hope this bean sticks for you!

Heck, I hope my bean sticks too! We've got a ways to go, you and I :)

Thank you so much hun, I hope both of our little beans stick for us. We sure have :)

When do you have plans to go to the doctor to get it confirmed? You gotta make that ultrasound appointment!! Mine is April 23rd, so I'd probably expect them to do yours about a week later...seeing as we're a week apart :p

Can I join?? I wasnt sure if it is baby BY 2012 (if so my deadline has passed) or in 2012. If im too late let me know :flower:

Can I join?? I wasnt sure if it is baby BY 2012 (if so my deadline has passed) or in 2012. If im too late let me know :flower:

You can join!! It's baby's in our bellies by the end of 2012.. So u still have lots of time!!! Welcome!!

Aelanu - I'm not too sure yet hun, I'll probably ring the Doctors when I get two nice dark lines, rather than faint :D xx

Skeet - Thank you so much hun :hugs: :happydance: xx

Westfall - Hiya hun, welcome to the thread :hi: xx

DBZ - Thank you very much hun, we are definetly over the moon! :happydance: xx

Kitcat - Thank you chick :hugs: xx

Babyfeva - Thank you so much hun :hugs: xx

Congratulations :dust: on the :bfp:s coming in!

As for us ... the diagnosis is clear : Azoospermia (due to some irreparable damage to the testicles - probably a virus similar to mumps). Since there are sometimes some :spermy: there, they are not convinced that the biopsy would work (sometimes producing, but only a little, sometimes not finding any) - as they would remove quite a lot of tissue and not necessarily find anything (which could lead to too little testosterone production and a lifetime of injections or even loss of a testicle) - so now my DH is taking some medication (actually prescribed to women after breast cancer) to block the oestrogen production. Not on the market for men, but apparently they have had some positive results, in a slight increase in production - so then more spermiogrammes and if they then find some :spermy:, we could then freeze them and move on with ICSI...
So .. medication for 6 weeks and then we get to see what happens. If that doesn't work, there is still micro-TESE (where they take smaller samples and a biologist examines it right away, if they find nothing, they move to the next spot)..

Please keep fingers crossed that the medication works and that they find little swimmers to freeze! We might even manage to get a little bean in 2012 *still hoping*

xxx and some more :dust: xxx

bubumaci - Thank you hun :hugs:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayer and keep everything crossed that the Medication works for you hunni :hugs: :dust:

Best of luck bubumaci with what sounds like a difficult diagnosis to handle! Your positively is really inspirational :) I wish you all the luck and baby dust in the world! Xx

Best of luck!! I hope you get your sticky bean in the next 6 months!!

Afm: ff just gave me cross hairs on cd 13.. Which is super early for me.. But I will take it.. And it's the only day we got a chance to bd!!

Excalibur congratsss!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

AFM: I'm on CD5 of birth control...just waiting for my next doctors appt on the 17th to get my water sono

Haj - Thank you so much hun :hugs:

Hope everything goes well at the Doctors for you hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->