*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

haj- how come you take bc for ivf?? I think I missed the thread that you mentioned it

haj- how come you take bc for ivf?? I think I missed the thread that you mentioned it

Doing a long protocol for IVF (due to my PCOS) the doctor puts you on bc for about 3 weeks to regulate your perios and get you exactly where they want you in the cycle. trust me, when they said for me to take it i was like ummmm doesn't like kinda defeat what im trying to do lol

Ohh ok that makes sense...also they say bc doesnt work until being on it for 3 months anyways!! Good luck I hope this works for you!!

Omg haj..I just read your whole blog!! i cant believe everything you have been through with ttc...I cant imagine the stress. I really pray that you get that sticky bfp on the first try!!

Things are going ok with... I was surprised that I actually ov'd on the weekend!!! Oh and I dtd once this weekend as that is all we managed to fit in in our short time together so we will see...not overly hopeful.. I'm supposed to be relaxing and not ttcing but its so hard!!!! Ateast with temping I knows some what of what is going on with my body

We are right on the same schedule skeet around 3dpo. We too only managed to Bd once during fertile time so I'm not getting my hopes up. We can wait it out together once again :) when is your af due? Mine is 12th x

Lol I have no idea considering I usually have a 30- 34 day cycle.. I'm guessing af will be due earlier since I have 13 day lp.. So I'm guessing the 13th??

It's so nice to have you to go through the tww with!! I'm going to try not to symptom spot or test until af is due!!! Let's see how this goes!!

Haha me too this month :) I've banned myself from buying tests infact so that I can't be tempted into testing early ;)
I love being able to help eachother through 2ww its nice to know that somewhere out there is somebody going through the same thing as me even though you are thousands of miles away :)
In other news I quit smoking and haven't had a cigarette for an entire week now!

Thank you girls for the wishes ... makes me feel so much more positive :)
Have been on a bit of a low for the past few months (not moving forward, just another spermiogramm followed by yet another and another - and no new results) - but I think I am getting my second wind...
And it does us good to know we are in your prayers, so a very big thank you!

:dust::dust::dust:

Go kitcat on not smoking!! Wonderful news Chick! :hug:

Haha me too this month :) I've banned myself from buying tests infact so that I can't be tempted into testing early ;)
I love being able to help eachother through 2ww its nice to know that somewhere out there is somebody going through the same thing as me even though you are thousands of miles away :)
In other news I quit smoking and haven't had a cigarette for an entire week now!

Yeah!! Congrats!! I was supposed to quit this week..my oh is too! But we decided we would wait until after the Easter weekend. Everybody smokes at the cottage and oh's nana smokes in the cottage so we didn't want to set ourselves up to fail the first week.. I've quit before for 3 years and every time I've been preg so I know I can do it. Are you using anything to help yourself quit?? We can support each other through this journey too!!

Yeah!! Congrats!! I was supposed to quit this week..my oh is too! But we decided we would wait until after the Easter weekend. Everybody smokes at the cottage and oh's nana smokes in the cottage so we didn't want to set ourselves up to fail the first week.. I've quit before for 3 years and every time I've been preg so I know I can do it. Are you using anything to help yourself quit?? We can support each other through this journey too!!

Go skeet you can do it! If I can quit anybody can... I was a 20 a day smoker since I was 15 so the best part of 10years. I am using an electronic cigarette at the moment but only when I am very stressed out. I'm hoping to be without that within a month :) I will support you all the way hun! Skeet I've never thought to ask... how old are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to I'm just wondering how close in age we are :)

I'm 29.. 30 in November .. I smoked since I was 15 aswell!! I was so stupid when I started again!! I started smoking again about 2 years ago

If you've done it before you will succeed! I know you can do it :)
You are the same age as my lovely OH :) I got the impression you were in your 20s but wasn't sure lol I am 24 in august.
Determined to be preg before my birthday :)

Thanks!! I'm sure I can.. My only word of advice is watch out for that time that you think you can just have one.. Or one when u drink.. Lol it doesn't work!!

I hope you get your bfp before your bday!! I was planing on having a baby before I was 30.. Now I have to change my expectations to one in my belly ( that sticks and in the right place ) before 30

Good stuff on quitting kitkat! Very cool :)

I'm really proud of myself and a little smug ;)
Can't believe your boy will be here soon! So exciting!!

You should be! :thumbup:

I know - anytime from now but fingers crossed he makes an appearance in 3.5 weeks! We are only just moving into our renovated bedrooms so the nursery isn't even ready!! :dohh:

Well done to all that has quit smoking. I quit smoking 10 weeks ago now, I thought it would be hard but I said to my OH, I'm having this cig and I'm not touching anymore, and I didn't! :D I have an electronic cigarette aswell but I hardly use it these days.

Sorry to butt in but it's my birthday on 26th April and I'll be 23 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->