*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

thank you ladies!!! I just have such bad anxiety so its hard not to drive myself nuts at the moment:wacko:

Hey Ladies,
How are you? I got my blood work back and my level was a 24 which means i ovulated! AF came april 2nd so I am getting ready to start my next cycle of clomiphene. weird thing is my cycle was only 28 days and I have never had a normal cycle like that. Hope all is well and FX to you all

so i took an opk this afternoon and look at it, does this mean i am ovulating now??

Attachments

• 100_4825.jpg
    100_4825.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_4829.jpg
    100_4829.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Haj- I'm so sorry to hear the insurance company is being such a pain in the a##!! I don't understand why they are being so difficult.. They are there for that reason.. To help pay for stuff.. I don't blame you for going crazy with all this as I would be too.. It's so hard when things are completely out of our control. I know there is not much I can say to make you feel better but I'm sending you gigantic :hugs: and I will pray that you get positive news from the doctors!!!

Haj - big :hugs: coming your way Chick!
Somehow, insurance companies, doctors - they just don't seem to really understand what women, men, couples are actually going through during the wait. Honestly, when we think about it, what is a year really? And yet, when we are so desperate to be able to POAS and see the :bfp: it sounds and feels like a life sentence...
Sweetie - I know just how you feel ... you don't want to have to wait and hang on a thread. Time is so precious... and they steal so much away from us.

But, don't let your head hang! There will be a solution! A friend of mine recently said : after all you guys are going through, fate has to come through for you - you can't be going through all this for nothing! You must be successful... and as cruel as I know life can sometimes be - I really do believe, that those of us on here, who are struggling and so desperately want a LO (man do I get angry when babies end up in dumpsters, unwanted - and there are thousands of people, who so desperately want to have children) - no matter how long the road is, we will be rewarded (we have to be) and the result will be that much more precious to us!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

@ Raven ...You piccie is really good and looks like you will be ovulating within the next 12-48 hours. Hope you are dancing away :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi, I'm hoping to get my sticky bean by the end of 2012. Took 8 months trying last time but mc at nearly 6 weeks so fingers crossed for better luck next time. Feeling positive as at least I got a BFP so hopefully I can do it again.

Raven - Definetly a positive OPK!! Good luck and catch that eggy! :sex::spermy:

SATH - Hiya hun, welcome to the thread. :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Sending lot's of lucky, sticky :dust: to everyone! :D

Sath - sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs: Welcome to our thread :wave: and I join Excalibur in pouring lots of sticky :dust: over everyone :)

Ff changed my cross hairs to Monday .. So now I'm only 3 dpo :( so frustererated with oh now :( I tried so hard to bd on Sunday and we wasn't having it!!

Isn't it just annoying when FF does that?! Don't worry Skeet! You are definitely still in the running :hugs:

Thanks bub... I had a feeling I didn't ov on sat as I had ov pains Sunday... Just kind of has my hopes up :(

Thanks ladies!!!

Skeet stay strong!!! You're far from out!!!

Skeet - Aww, sorry to hear FF changed your Ov date hun, I think you still have a good chance though. Fingers crossed this is your month! :dust:

Thanks.. Although I know they say just once can get you preg.. It feels like its not going to happen..

Please add me as well!! We're on CD2 of our first TTC cycle!!

Lisa - Hiya and welcome to the thread :hi::hugs:

ARuppe - Hi and welcome :hi::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"