*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

it looks to me.. like i got 2 positive hpt!! now until a dr says any different.. im due jan 16

Congratulations Wilsey :) He is gorgeous. Can't wait to join you :D

Hi ladies,

I wrote a full post in the preggy ladies from this thread but it's massive and I don't want to bore you with the details.

Needless to say William Alan was born 9.23am via c-section (after 9 hours of established labour all up + plus a few hours before the contractions became regular).

He was a big boy (which is probably why it ended up having to be a c-section) weighing a healthy 9lbs 2oz.

We are so smitten :cloud9: :cloud9:

congrats Wilsey and all the best with your beautifuil baby! :)

I AM 100% CAUGHT UP! Sooooo sorry again that I went AWAL for a while. I noticed WILSEY and KITCAT worried (openly) about my absence! Love you girlies!! :) WE HAVE 87 BFPS!!! So the chase for 100 begins!

WELCOME to all the new members that I didnt personally welcome while I was away!!! :dust: to you!!!

AFM- AF came. Im offically off birthcontrol and back in the chase for that baby! :) I kinda dread the stress and disappointment that I know comes with ttc, but im super excited at the same time. CD1. Lets get this party started!

Just a little side note. There is a secret facebook group, Ive been there for a while and quite a few bnb ladies are there. It is awesome and NOBODY on your facebook will know you are there. If youre interested, let me know and ill add you. If you hate it you can always leave :)

ants- pls add me to Facebook group!!! tx :)

I AM 100% CAUGHT UP! Sooooo sorry again that I went AWAL for a while. I noticed WILSEY and KITCAT worried (openly) about my absence! Love you girlies!! :) WE HAVE 87 BFPS!!! So the chase for 100 begins!

WELCOME to all the new members that I didnt personally welcome while I was away!!! :dust: to you!!!

AFM- AF came. Im offically off birthcontrol and back in the chase for that baby! :) I kinda dread the stress and disappointment that I know comes with ttc, but im super excited at the same time. CD1. Lets get this party started!

Just a little side note. There is a secret facebook group, Ive been there for a while and quite a few bnb ladies are there. It is awesome and NOBODY on your facebook will know you are there. If youre interested, let me know and ill add you. If you hate it you can always leave :)

ants- pls add me to Facebook group!!! tx :)

Can I be added too? What info do you need from me?

I'm confused!! I know I said I didn't want to temp or anything but i noticed that i have a lot of cm from creamy to eggwhite i dont know if its because we BD but i checked my cervix sorry to much info. but i checked and it was medium and almost all the way open. and its only 4 days since my period i dont know what to think. is that normal? could i be ovulating or is it impossible since its supposed to be 14 days since your period??

I'm confused!! I know I said I didn't want to temp or anything but i noticed that i have a lot of cm from creamy to eggwhite i dont know if its because we BD but i checked my cervix sorry to much info. but i checked and it was medium and almost all the way open. and its only 4 days since my period i dont know what to think. is that normal? could i be ovulating or is it impossible since its supposed to be 14 days since your period??

The 14 day rule applies to the other side of AF.
Basically from the time you Ovulate, about 12-16 days should pass before your AF starts.
The time from AF to Ovulation depends on the length of your cycle.
My cycle for instance is 24 days, which means I O on day 10 or thereabouts in my cycle.
Someone with a 35 day cycle, would probably O on day 21 of their cycle and so on...

Hope this helps.

Eeeep... I've just taken my 1st ever clomid dose. How exciting! Wish me luck girls... Fxd its the first and last dose ;)

Hey everyone, I just got a call from my doctor. She said that after reviewing the bloodwork done by the other Gyno, it looks like I haVe PCOS...as well as being pre diabetic :(
My first Gyno said my bloodwork came back normal, so im really upset that he was wrong and the struggle it took to get that info from him. Ill be starting Metformin tonight and be taking it through the next month. hopefully this helps. fXed

Good luck Kitkat! :)

@ Mrs Spurbeck - all fingers crossed for you :dust:

Hey everyone, I just got a call from my doctor. She said that after reviewing the bloodwork done by the other Gyno, it looks like I haVe PCOS...as well as being pre diabetic :(
My first Gyno said my bloodwork came back normal, so im really upset that he was wrong and the struggle it took to get that info from him. Ill be starting Metformin tonight and be taking it through the next month. hopefully this helps. fXed

:hugs: sorry to hear. Fingers crossed that Metformin helps you and :dust:

Eeeep... I've just taken my 1st ever clomid dose. How exciting! Wish me luck girls... Fxd its the first and last dose ;)

My fingers are crossed for you kitcat. Best of luck and plenty of :dust: to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->