*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Well I got AF last night=(

:flower: Sorry to hear :dust: for next cycle.

Good morning ladies!!! Sooo I just got back from my baseline. NO CYSTS!!!!! YAYYYY!!! I had 10 follicles on each side...so 20 total!!! They are just going to wait for my bloods to come back and as long as everything is ok, I start my stims tomorrow and Monday I go in for my first sonogram. I feel so relieved!!!

:happydance: exciting and great news haj :) Can't wait for the next awesome update.

Hi ladies. My name is Jenn. I'm 27 and DH is 36. We starting TTC for #1 together (I have 3 step daughters) in March. We are really hoping to get our BFP soon! Can I join your group?

Thanks!

Welcome to the group, you'll find plenty of supportive women here :) :dust: to you

Hi Jenn :wave:
Welcome to the group :)

Here's a sprinkling of :dust:

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join you?

I'm 31, ttc my first. I'm currently sitting at 12dpo and i'm testing BFN. I think i'm counting myself out for the month and planning ahead for next month.

Looking at possibly using EPO or Flaxseed. Not sure which is the best, still researching. I temp and am thinking about grabbing some OPK's.

Sad sad sad that I didn't get a BFP this month...my symptoms looked so good that I nearly drove myself crazy! Tested on 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 dpo with all stark white BFN's (except for the 7dpo test, but I think it was just a bad test)

Any suggestions for next month? I'm willing to hang from my toe nails from the ceiling if it would help lol

Hi waiting4bub! Welcome! I used flax and epo but the month I concieved I hardly took any of either!! So who knows!! i did take the prenatals tho (pregnacare). Good luck!! the flax and epo never did me any harm so :shrug: !

Hi, I would like to join please! On Cycle 11 currently of TTC. Tried naturally the whole time. Semen analysis is okay for my husband, and I am starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow (days 5-9). Would love to be part of this group. :)

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join you?

I'm 31, ttc my first. I'm currently sitting at 12dpo and i'm testing BFN. I think i'm counting myself out for the month and planning ahead for next month.

Looking at possibly using EPO or Flaxseed. Not sure which is the best, still researching. I temp and am thinking about grabbing some OPK's.

Sad sad sad that I didn't get a BFP this month...my symptoms looked so good that I nearly drove myself crazy! Tested on 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 dpo with all stark white BFN's (except for the 7dpo test, but I think it was just a bad test)

Any suggestions for next month? I'm willing to hang from my toe nails from the ceiling if it would help lol

i was told to use EPO until OV, flaxseed from OV to AF, and grapeseed extract. also make sure you take prenatals.

how long have you been trying?

Hi girls, I got my clomid today :) 100mg days 2-6 will be starting next weekend if af comes and I am so excited! Can anybody tell me what to expect? I'm not going to be monitored so any tips on dealing with clomid would be appreciated :)

Hi girls, I got my clomid today :) 100mg days 2-6 will be starting next weekend if af comes and I am so excited! Can anybody tell me what to expect? I'm not going to be monitored so any tips on dealing with clomid would be appreciated :)

ok, i have *GOT* to ask. how'd you get your dr to give it to you unmonitored? my doctor says that's not allowed. (My ob thinks otherwise). i'm trying to get them to give me clomid. (not working!)

ok, i have *GOT* to ask. how'd you get your dr to give it to you unmonitored? my doctor says that's not allowed. (My ob thinks otherwise). i'm trying to get them to give me clomid. (not working!)

My original doctor gave to me unmonitored too. I wasn't having that though and changed doctors. Where in MO are you?

I'm on round 4, I took mine at night to help with the side effects. I got hot flashes and have gained about 10lbs from it but that's all! Everyone is different though.

My original doctor gave to me unmonitored too. I wasn't having that though and changed doctors. Where in MO are you?

huh. wonder why my doctor said she won't cause there's too much monitoring involved.

i'm about an hour from Kansas city, warrensburg area.

huh. wonder why my doctor said she won't cause there's too much monitoring involved.

I'm in KC! I know exactly where that is, I had tons of friends go to school there. I will give you my doctors name if you want to try them. I've been extremely happy with my doctor. I'm not sure why your doctor said there are so many tests???? I get tested for progestrone on CD21 and that's it. I did have to do a CD3 test before I started but I think that was it and and OH had his swimmers checked just to elimate that issue.

Yes it is odd that they don't monitor you here... anything could happen. What if I had like 10 follies lol I want a baby but 1 or 2 will do ;)
My FS said she's never had a clomid patient with a normal bmi get OHSS so I suppose I just take the clomid and hope it works 1st time. Wish me luck girls I'll keep you posted... that is if I get af next Thursday of course :)

Thats really exciting kitcat!!! Sending you lots of luck!!

Afm my temp dipped a bit this morning so I still haven't ovd .. Guess its going to be one of my longer cycles

I'm in KC! I know exactly where that is, I had tons of friends go to school there. I will give you my doctors name if you want to try them. I've been extremely happy with my doctor. I'm not sure why your doctor said there are so many tests???? I get tested for progestrone on CD21 and that's it. I did have to do a CD3 test before I started but I think that was it and and OH had his swimmers checked just to elimate that issue.

OMG! i know a ton of people from the higginsville/lexington/warrensburg area. OH is a painter in the KC area, and from KC.

sure, im always looking for a new dr. my current has done nothing other than a thyroid test and TUS and US. Nothing past that. Its so damn annoying!

i'm getting kinda tired for trying for a baby. they won't help me any, and obviously i can't do it on my own. Stupid small town doctors.

Hi ttc-ers :) i wanna join this goal for 2012! :) hubby and i are on our first ttc cycle- will test may 9th! :) fx'd for :bfp: Gl to all!

I want to join this group! I'm determined to get a baby in me before 35 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->