*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Very quiet here lately! How is everybody?
I'm 9dpo and feel like crap... think I'm getting a virus as I'm exhausted and all my muscles are aching. Plus I feel really nauseous :( hate it!

Those sounds like good symptoms to me kitkat!!!:thumbup:

AFM: I'm on day 4 of stims. I had a sono this morning and the doctor said everything looked good just switching up my meds a little bit. I go back for my next sono on Thursday!!!

AFM: I'm on day 4 of stims. I had a sono this morning and the doctor said everything looked good just switching up my meds a little bit. I go back for my next sono on Thursday!!!

Don't think they're symptoms Haj... me and OH only bd once 3 days before Ov and I stood up right away. I'm guessing it's a stomach flu starting... just what I need!!
Sounds like you are having an exciting time! How are you feeling from your stimming meds? Any side effects? xx

I´m still just waiting.
AF is due soon, (today, tomorrow, day after), not really sure.
Don´t have the cramps yet though.
I had them for a bit yesterday, or the day before (don´t remember), but they went away, which is unusual.
Fingers Crossed.

Don't think they're symptoms Haj... me and OH only bd once 3 days before Ov and I stood up right away. I'm guessing it's a stomach flu starting... just what I need!!
Sounds like you are having an exciting time! How are you feeling from your stimming meds? Any side effects? xx

KitCat: You'd be surprised how persistent those little swimmers can be. By my calculations I was away in another city while my DF was at home when I fell pregnant (we had going away baby dancing fun and that's the lot of swimmers that got lucky)

Haj: Sounds very exciting and good :)

I'm ok.. Not testing this month.. Haven't ovd yet.. But oh and I didn't bd at all.. Well wedid but he didn't finish.. Hes been under too much stress lately :(

Very quiet here lately! How is everybody?
I'm 9dpo and feel like crap... think I'm getting a virus as I'm exhausted and all my muscles are aching. Plus I feel really nauseous :( hate it!

Those do sound exactly like symptoms to me!
If not I hope you feel better.
I'm on CD 30 just waiting on the :witch: to show her ugly face tomorrow.:coffee:

It's definitely a virus I was up all night puking and had hot flashes, sweats and fever with awful muscle cramps. I've still got a high temperature today :( feeling awful! AF is due tomorrow just to top it all off. Sorry for moaning ladies I'm just feeling sorry for myself x

I'm ok.. Not testing this month.. Haven't ovd yet.. But oh and I didn't bd at all.. Well wedid but he didn't finish.. Hes been under too much stress lately :(

Poor guy! It's horrible ttc when stressed out. So much pressure on our men to perform at the right time. Such a chore sometimes :( sorry skeet!

Thanks kitcat!! Oh dear I hope you are feeling better soon.. Ugh I hate being sick :hugs:

Thanks kitcat!! Oh dear I hope you are feeling better soon.. Ugh I hate being sick :hugs:

Feel a bit better today... no more aching muscles just extreme nausea and fever :( seems like a 24hour bug. I had one a few months back too. Not nice!
Still no sign of Ov for you hun?

hey everyone

waited so patiently..started getting back ache - very wierd and v painful..but still thought it could be a sign....but then from 2 days now spotting! :(
tested 1 day easrlier and unfortunatley got a bfn :(((

sooo frustrated...just so tiried of the yo yo hopeful then disappointed..,.so physically tired as well :(

going to stuff my face with ben and jerrys now!! (not taht i need it, just celebrated my 30th birthday with so much cake!!)

:(

Feel a bit better today... no more aching muscles just extreme nausea and fever :( seems like a 24hour bug. I had one a few months back too. Not nice!
Still no sign of Ov for you hun?

Blah!! I had that stomach bug a few months back too!! I was so sick!!!:sick:

Hi ladies,

I wrote a full post in the preggy ladies from this thread but it's massive and I don't want to bore you with the details.

Needless to say William Alan was born 9.23am via c-section (after 9 hours of established labour all up + plus a few hours before the contractions became regular).

He was a big boy (which is probably why it ended up having to be a c-section) weighing a healthy 9lbs 2oz.

We are so smitten :cloud9: :cloud9:

Attachments

• William.jpg
    William.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
Aww congratulations wilsey!!! He is adorable!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->