• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

so I woke up at like 4am and had to pee so I used my frer....stark white. I felt like such a dummy. I woke up again at 8:30 and just felt weird...like at ease. I dont know I cant really explain it. So I decided to use another frer. I know at this point you ladies are like are you crazy...you used 5 in 24 hours!!! Buttt I got a faint line on the frer...i think I got my bfp ladies!!!

Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting!

Haj what great news to see as I pop in :) fab news a million congratulations darling h&h 9months xx

I felt so inspired looking here :)

Well, here I am TTC #1, Month #1, NTNP month #9.

13DPO-
CD36-
O'd-CD23
11DPO-:bfn:

but my chart is scaring me, maybe low progesterone?

I mouth breath, think I'll temp Vaginally next month??

Anywho, Fingers crossed to all of us, PLAN BFP 2012, wishing success to every individual :)

xxxx.

Welcome kmfx., I'm glad you felt inspired. This is a wonderful group. Very caring and supportive.

I think before you panic about your chart you should try temping vaginally. If you are a mouth breather it can really affect your temps. Good luck!!

Thanks ladies, I went for my 1st beta on Tuesday it was 69 and and I went for my second today and it was 152 so its doubling!!! I'm debating whether or not I shouldmake a ticker yet. I'm nervous

Haj - totally get the ticker thing. I was the same - thought i would Jinx it!!
Couldn't even remove 'please be a sticky bean' from my signature in case it stopped being true. So superstitious!!

That's a great sign that it's doubling!! You've had such a journey with ttc I think you deserve to have a ticker :)

Thanks ladies I just hope it keeps doubling. I'm so nervous. I'm on my phone so I'll do the ticker tomorrow!!!

So excited for you Haj, awesome to hear you good news.

Definitely get a ticker for this little miracle :)

Doyle arrived on Friday June 1st at 4:44pm!!!!!

It was just over 24 hours of labor when he made his appearance. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. So far so good. He has been eating well and sleeping well. We should be out of the hospital today at lunchtime. I will post pics once I get a better internet signal.

Doyle arrived on Friday June 1st at 4:44pm!!!!!

It was just over 24 hours of labor when he made his appearance. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. So far so good. He has been eating well and sleeping well. We should be out of the hospital today at lunchtime. I will post pics once I get a better internet signal.

congrats!!!:baby::baby::baby:

congrats wantanerd!!!!!

And Haj, I love the ticker! I'm glad you decided to do one!

Wow Haj many many congrats I cant believe that your first cycle worked!! Sooo exciting!! When you feel ready come and join us on the 2012 pregnancy groups thread!!

Hoping all goes well for you!!!

Hi to everyone else I havent seen in a long while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->