• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Doyle arrived on Friday June 1st at 4:44pm!!!!!

It was just over 24 hours of labor when he made his appearance. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. So far so good. He has been eating well and sleeping well. We should be out of the hospital today at lunchtime. I will post pics once I get a better internet signal.

:happydance: Such wonderful news Ms. Wantanerd. Congratulation on your new arrival. May your days be filled with joy and wonder as you watch your little creation grow into a handsome young man :D

hi ladies

i discovered something after speaking with my reflexologist - it appears that Im Oving too late for my 26-28 day cycle!
so no wonder things havent been working out, given Im temping, opking, Bd-ing etc perfectly!
so now i need to see what i can do to balance my hormones (naturally first eg through acupuncture/reflex/Body talk) so that i ov on time to give the best possible chance of catching!

any thoughts/similar experiences with this?

;)

Thanks so much ladies!!! I went for my 3rd beta yesterday. It went up from 152 to 456 :happydance: I have my next one on Thurs. Fingers crossed it keeps going up.

Jo-I'll join after my first Sono :thumbup:

Congrats haj!! So exciting!!! Praying it's a sticky bean!!!

Thanks so much ladies!!! I went for my 3rd beta yesterday. It went up from 152 to 456 :happydance: I have my next one on Thurs. Fingers crossed it keeps going up.

Jo-I'll join after my first Sono :thumbup:

eek!!! That is so exciting!!!

Well ladies...I haven't posted in awhile...but I've finally gotten over that 1st trimester hump! I've been so paranoid about losing my LO that I've been wary to get excited...I'm not even really feeling "connected" yet...but I'm sure it will go away in due time. Still- just glad to be over one hump so I can start climbing the next one.

And I wish Baby would hurry up and get here already!!

Add me to the list. OH and I will be TTC at the end of the month and will hopefully have a sticky bean not long after.

Hello everyone! havent been on here in a while how is everyone?:flower:
I am currently in a 38 day cycle and am 4 days late but I keep getting negatives I'm thinking that its probably due to the fact that i got a cold 2 days ago kinda hoping thats not true.. Its sad because I dedicated this whole month to trying to put the what TTC out of my mind but in the end I know that if AF comes im going to be very dissappointed:cry:
Anyone have AF delayed because of a cold?

Hi Ladies,

Well, as one of the starters of this thread (check me back in the early pages), I got quite despondent as we couldn't work out why I wasn't falling pregnant.

I'm not going to have a 2012 baby (bit late now!) but I did want to report back - I got back from the hospital recently - my consultant gyane found multiple polyps in my womb, and endometriosis as well. The Endo probably isn' t the reason why I wasn't getting pregnant, but the Polyps are - they apparently act like an IUD (foreign body in the womb) telling my body that it's not a safe place for an egg to bed in for 9 months!

So, I'll have my follow-up next week, and probably a month off (I'm about to start a new job...!) and with any luck, I'll have my BFP in 2012 for a 2013 baby... (with any luck my periods and pain will be improved as a result of the surgery too.. :D )

Please keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Tx

I've had af delayed to several things.. Cold being one of them.. However, most of the time if af is late, it means you ovulated later as the luteal phase usually stays around the same. My af fluctuates each month as I never ovulate at the same time.. My cycles range from 28 days to 62 days

Happy Friday ladies!!! I'm on my phone right now so I'll do personals later. But I just wanted to let you know I went for my u/s this morning and were having TWINS!!!! I'm as shocked as you!!! Lol. At first the nurse was like I see one nice gestational sac and then she was like andddd there's another. We both had our mouths like wide open. So we got in for our next Sono on Friday and hopefully get to see both little beans :):cloud9:

Happy Friday ladies!!! I'm on my phone right now so I'll do personals later. But I just wanted to let you know I went for my u/s this morning and were having TWINS!!!! I'm as shocked as you!!! Lol. At first the nurse was like I see one nice gestational sac and then she was like andddd there's another. We both had our mouths like wide open. So we got in for our next Sono on Friday and hopefully get to see both little beans :):cloud9:

CONGRATS!! OMG! That's so great! Wow! Twins!!

Did you get any pictures?

CONGRATS!! OMG! That's so great! Wow! Twins!!

Did you get any pictures?

Yup!!! I'll post them when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back