*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats Jenn!!

Emma- pregnancy symptoms are pretty close to Af .. Cramps sore bb, tiredness .. I even had an achey back.. Have u tested?

No I haven't tested waiting to see if I am late. Last month I took a few and just got upset with the bfn's so this month I haven't bought any. Thanks for getting back to me :)

Hey can I just ask.....has anyone that's pregnant or been pregnant ever had af symptoms when they were due but ended up not getting it and been pregnant? I know I am just hanging on to some hope she wont appear.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

Before I got my BFP I felt EXACTLY like I was getting my period. The cramping, the sore back... and then I started spotting, which usually happens just before AF comes. I spotted for a little over a day and then it disappeared. That is the only thing that triggered me to take a test. I was absolutely shocked. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey can I just ask.....has anyone that's pregnant or been pregnant ever had af symptoms when they were due but ended up not getting it and been pregnant? I know I am just hanging on to some hope she wont appear.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

Before I got my BFP I felt EXACTLY like I was getting my period. The cramping, the sore back... and then I started spotting, which usually happens just before AF comes. I spotted for a little over a day and then it disappeared. That is the only thing that triggered me to take a test. I was absolutely shocked. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Aw thanks, really really hoping I am. Congratulations to you :)

Thanks Emma!! It's been a long hard road to get here but so far things are good!! Hoping u get your healthy sticky Bfp soon!!

I haven't been around here in ages, but wanted to announce that I am now 5 weeks pregnant. It's all very new... keeping my fingers crossed everything goes perfectly. Congrats to all the BFP's!:hugs:

Jen!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! I haven't been talking to you in ages - I'm five weeks pregnant too! :happydance:

It has been eons since we talked, Karry! OMG... we are like, one day off. That is crazy. I go for an appt with my FS next Thursday on the 8th. Congrats, girl!! <3

I know!! I couldn't believe it when I saw your news! What are the odds? I'm thrilled for you! My first appointment is on Tuesday. I'm so excited/nervous! Let me know how you get on, won't you??

Absolutely! Definitely PM me about your appointment next week. Mine is on Thursday :)

Great to hear the good news, lots of BFPS - good energy for the rest of us!!

Had a funny month...AFP was late but instead of being excited, I was panicky! lol in the middle of starting a new job/ending last one and wasnt the best time can you ever! after 9 months of trying now I decide its not a good time to be pregs, crazy me!
anyway, preg test was BFN, and AFP arrived 4 days late...and I was so upset! lol but it taught me a lesson...it will happen when the time is Right and God has my back and HE knows when its perfect!

So comforted myself by vegging out on couch and eating crisps (my indulgence!) ..bring on next cycle...last chance to be pregs in 2012 :)

God Willing

Unfortunately, I definitely won't manage to have a baby in my belly this year ... the past half year of IVF (as you can see in siggy) has not been successful, unfortunately. Next Friday we have another meeting with a new physician at the clinic to discuss how we are going to proceed next year (in December, I would miss the cycle because of the clinic closing just when ER would have to be)...

So all fingers and toes crossed for you ladies - congrats on all those who got their :bfp: this year - and I will be hoping that 2013 will bring us better luck on the baby front :)

:dust:

Oh bub :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that.. Hopefully the new physician will be helpful

Thanks Skeet :hugs: TBH I don't really know what else he can tell us - there never is a guarantee of implantation. One doctor said, some get it first go, others it takes 17 ... there is no scientific reason for it, since everything is OK with me. But the last doctor I saw (while my physician was on vacation) suggested this doctor we will be seeing. His Father is one of the grounders / owners of the clinic (together with my doctor and a third) and he is apparently a little more into experimenting / might have some ideas ... we shall see :)

How are you doing Honey?

I really really really hope that it works out for you..you deserve your lo so much!!!

I'm doing good :) I can't really complain!!

Hey girls! Haven't been on in a WHILE! Sort of took a break from ttc.... and I got pregnant! I found out last month right now I am 9 1/2weeks pregnant e.d.d is jun 26 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->