*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hello everyone

been a looong time...I was away back home in SA (live in UK)- without thr hubby so missed 2 cycles! therapist thinks that the break maybe good and increase my chances this month...hope so!

taking it a bit easier this time..trying not to get too crazy with symptom spotting, temps etc...very busy with work and life in general which helps!

i did take out some secret baby stuff I bought on various travels in hopes of creatinga positive envoironmnet and vibe!! ill let u know how that comes along! :)

to all the BFPs, congrats! i know you have been trying hard for so long so thats fantastic news!!

everyone else, we can do it...2012 and we can get those beans in bellies, I know it!!
all the best everyone
:)

Went to the OB today....placenta still hasn't moved so we've got a C Section day- November 12th!

I'll be a Mommy in 5 weeks...HOLY CRAP O.O

i've been away for agessss

but im back

good news! i'm pregnant! just found a few days ago..so i will be more active on here now

a bit worried as i had an ectopic last December and i didnt realise i was pregnant..but im taking the early signals of pregnancy as a good sign! lots of bloating and a little nausea.

so..yay hope this little bean is in the right place this time...:happydance:

congrats bunni!! Hope its a sticky bean in the right place!!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update...
After being on Metformin since May, my Dr decided to try me on a round of Clomid. I ovulated for the first time in a year on the 10th of October and just tonight i got my very first BFP!!!! My DH was is shock! I'm really excited and will be calling my DR in the am to set up a blood test.

Goodluck to everyone still trying! :)

Congrats MrsSpurbeck- hope your little bean sticks!

I haven't been around here in ages, but wanted to announce that I am now 5 weeks pregnant. It's all very new... keeping my fingers crossed everything goes perfectly. Congrats to all the BFP's!:hugs:

Hey can I just ask.....has anyone that's pregnant or been pregnant ever had af symptoms when they were due but ended up not getting it and been pregnant? I know I am just hanging on to some hope she wont appear.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

Congrats Jenn!!

Emma- pregnancy symptoms are pretty close to Af .. Cramps sore bb, tiredness .. I even had an achey back.. Have u tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->