*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

We can be bump buddies when you get your BFP :) (assuming mine sticks around!)

ok id love that!!! especially because you were the first to welcome me the the BNB :) i can't wait to join you!

AF came just now :cry:...damn i was hoping it wouldnt..oh well...onto a new cycle

so ladies - as i said i always spot 2-3 days before AF...well today AF is due and i havent spotted at all, havent dried up after O like i usually do, and my CM gone a creamy yellowy green - is that a pregnancy sign?! any of the pregnant ladies had that symptom?
Also randomly threw up on monday, tummy been off a little, im not off any food but i do feel very full for ages after eating...had a few AF type cramps but yesterday ws getting sharp pains near belly button for like half an hour...hmm

any ideas?!

Hi hun I've read that yellow tinged cm is a great sign for preg! Fxd that its a sign of your bfp coming up soon :) signs sound good to me! Keep us posted xx

so ladies - as i said i always spot 2-3 days before AF...well today AF is due and i havent spotted at all, havent dried up after O like i usually do, and my CM gone a creamy yellowy green - is that a pregnancy sign?! any of the pregnant ladies had that symptom?
Also randomly threw up on monday, tummy been off a little, im not off any food but i do feel very full for ages after eating...had a few AF type cramps but yesterday ws getting sharp pains near belly button for like half an hour...hmm

any ideas?!

Hi hun I've read that yellow tinged cm is a great sign for preg! Fxd that its a sign of your bfp coming up soon :) signs sound good to me! Keep us posted xx

AF got me just now...oh well

WILSEY, I am lookign forward to hearing you had a good appt Monday! Stick Sticky bean STICK! :dust:

JM, I hope you OV soon. FXD. ;dusT:

Welcome :wave: GEMGEM!! I think you should definitely start temping. It is such an awesome "tool" to pinpoint OV. GL! :dust:

BUNNI, so sorry that AF flew that damned broom in! :hugs:

JOSEPHINE, heeey!!! :hugs: You are very welcome Hun! I have told my wife your story... we are both prayful for your relationship and and super-ly prayful for a bfp for you soon!

Speaking of CARA and MRSF, how are you ladies, how have you been??

AFM…
11DPO today, wow!! In shock I haven’t tested. :haha: I mean, besides the urge yesterday and using an OPK. The uncertainty I feel after seeing that and reading it could be a good sign andreading it has no relevance, stopped my POAS urge! No AF, so I am not trying to worry, because regardless of whether that was pos, I would still have to wait for AF to “get back in the chase,” so I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: Day 2 of feeling a little sick (I felt a little sick (nauseous) this morning lasting 15 mins no vomit, mild cramping through the night, NO sore bbs (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF)…. Certain MC has done something strange to my cycle, I am approaching what would have been the “normal” end to my LP (13days)

Going to have to go with my PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ….???

Looking good MRSM! fx'd 2 you! :dust:
I have been getting twinges at night. Like while in bed, Im hoping its not jsut dreams or something seeing as how i ONLY get them in the middle of the night. Then again maybe its because thats the only time Im sitting still! lol 6dpo :)

This is the first post iv done but I want to join this group as I would love a baby in my arms by 2012 !!!!

Team 2012!!!!

How do I join???:baby:

Shorty - I think you just joined! Simply as starting to post :) Your name will be on the first page in no time ;)

Welcome!!

I want to join if you don't mind. My af is slowing down and I am scheduled to ovulate on the 26th.

Welcome MRSMARTINEZ! :wave: GL!!! :dust:

CONGRATS :happydance: MBABABY!!!!

Let's use this as momentum ladies!!! :dust:

Congrats Mbababy! Those are some lovely lines. :)

Congradulations to all the new BFP's!! H&H 9 months!!

:dust::dust: to all the ladies this month!! Lets keep filling up the list with :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->