*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hello ladies! I'd love to join. DH and I began trying in Dec. 2010 but his job has had us separated for quite a few months. We are finally back together and in our 6th cycle of trying.

:dust: to all

:wave: welcome to all the new ladies!!! ANTSY will have you added to that beautiful front page in no time! GL FXD! and :dust: to you all!

JOSEPHINE!!! :hugs: sooo good to hear from you, even better to hear that things are looking up and getting better between you and DBF! I hope they continue to progress, as well, I hope that you not thinking about it and just going with it all, presents a bfp! You must PROMISE, that you will come here and update us as soon as it does!!! GL Hun!

AFM… 6DPO, Looks like a temp increase!! FXD! I am getting nervous now. What is strange is, with our last PG, my DW got all the symptoms, the last couple of days, she has been feeling very weird. I however have been super tired. I even fell asleep on the train this morning headed to work (doesn't happen) plus, it is so early.... Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but today I am starting, FATIGUED for sure. Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

Thanks antsy! Love seeing my name up there with all you wonderful ladies. :)

Hi ladies! I'm still in limbo ., bfn this morning .. I am super tired and have had very little spotting but no sign if af.. I'll test again in a few more days.. This in limbo stuff is getting expensive

@mrsmm... also at 6dpo full of a stinking cold and feeling sick to my stomach :( trying my hardest to remain hopeful! When are you planning to test? Will you wait to miss af? When is she due for you?
Fantastic pma hun you will get your bfp in no time with that attitude! :) x

Goodluck mrsMM24 your chart certainly does look good :D xx
And goodluck kitcatbaby the flu symptoms were my first pregnancy symptom :D xx

I'm getting pretty close to testing for this month - I think I had IB yesterday, so I'm really excited to find out. I'm doing my best to wait a few more days!!

Hi lovely ladies!! Can anyone take a look at my chart and tell me what they tink? It's my first month temping/charting and I would love a more experienced opinion. Thank you, thank you!! :flower:

Still have a sore throat and dry mouth today and so darn sleepy I could fall asleep standing up! I'm going to try holding out testing till CD 33, September 28th. That's about 3 days past when AF should be due and 17 DPO. Hope I make it that long!!

Hello, I would like to join in! I am at 8dpo and counting...

Symptom spotting:
- lots of crumbly, pasty cm
- feeling very hot at night, leading to insomnia
- woke up this morning due to getting a nosebleed
- had a cry during a fight with hubby
- IBS out of the blue today (this has happened before AF though)
- thought maybe I had a small amount of cramping this morning when lying there with a tissue over my nose...

Fingers crossed! I hope I am not making it up. 2 cycles ago I was sure I was pregnant and AF turned up anyway, so I don't want to get disappointed. We BD every day (sometimes more than once in a day) and haven't used contraception in a year so I worry that something is wrong with me, but my BBT charts look great I think.

Hi lovely ladies!! Can anyone take a look at my chart and tell me what they tink? It's my first month temping/charting and I would love a more experienced opinion. Thank you, thank you!! :flower:

Still have a sore throat and dry mouth today and so darn sleepy I could fall asleep standing up! I'm going to try holding out testing till CD 33, September 28th. That's about 3 days past when AF should be due and 17 DPO. Hope I make it that long!!

Hi lovely :) I just had a look at your chart and it looks good to me! Sore throat and runny nose were my first symptoms, i thought i was getting sick :/ tiredness hasnt really hit me until the last few days, and im about 7 weeks according to my doc :D Fingers crossed its your BFP hun :) xx

Hi lovely :) I just had a look at your chart and it looks good to me! Sore throat and runny nose were my first symptoms, i thought i was getting sick :/ tiredness hasnt really hit me until the last few days, and im about 7 weeks according to my doc :D Fingers crossed its your BFP hun :) xx

Thank u so much for taking time to look at my chart! :) I'm flying out on a red eye tonight so I won't be able to temp peoperly again till Friday morning so I hope everything stays looking good. So nervous not be able to temp accurately right now!!
Thanks again and H&H 9 months to u lovely ladies!

Good morning ladies. I am at 6dpo and got a good amount of EWCM first thing this morning. I read that it can be caused by a second surge of estrogen about a week after ov, but I'm still a little worried. Has anyone else had this?

Been TTC for 3 months now. Fingers crossed this is the month!! :) fingers crossed for all. Happy 2012 Baby making :winkwink:xxxxxxxx

I was able to hold out this morning, so I still haven't tested yet! Last month AF showed CD 26 (which is tomorrow), but sometimes I'm as long as 28 days (Sunday). I wouldn't be able to count myself as "late" until Monday.

I think that I had IB on Tuesday... would there be enough HCG built up in my system to show up on a HPT by tomorrow (3 days after IB) or should I wait until Sat. to test? Sat. is 4 days from IB and 1 day B4 expected AF. It would be CD27 or about 13 DPO.

All this anticipation is killing me!

KITCAT, wow, a cold was what I had my last bfp, and I couldn't tell if I was sick or they were symptoms. GL FXD! :dust: Hoping we will get bfps on same day!

FUTURE, 13 DPO? When are you planning to test?

1BABY, that is an AWESOME chart! Quite frankly is looks like a pregnant chart to me, when are you testing again? Worth checking out this test thread, I see a bfp in your near future.... https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html GL :dust:

Welcome :wave: MIAOWZEN and GL :dust:

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

I everyone I am 23 almost 24 been married just over a year. my husband and I just decided it was time to try for #1. I would like to join the 2012 baby team

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->