*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi ladies!! Long time no update from me we have been taking it easy and I have been trying to keep my mind off babies for now.. those who remember, if they are still around, my oh had decided that he didnt want children.

However, we have now started to sleep together again (finally!!) after our 'fallout'. I have not mentiond babies again but.. we are not peventing so there's always a chance i suppose!! This is a big step for us as i was worried for a time he wasnt going to want babies afterall!!!

Im so excited to see all the bfp's and i cant believe how long this thread is.. sad to see we are now up to 5 losses though.

Hope all my olf friends are ok i am a little lost without u in all this new thread chaos!!! sooo long as well..

:dust: all round xxx

Antsy - i see in your sig u have used 84 pregnancy tests - in 3 months???! thats a lot eve by our standards girl!!

josephine - glad to hear things are starting to get back to normal! Maybe you will have better luck conceiving by not thinking about it! Hope when it happens you are both extremely happy and everything works out for the best :)

Josephine - it's lovely to hear from you again and just like Wilsey said it's great to hear things are starting to going back to normal with your partner :) I wish you all the best hunni bunch :) it happened for me when my OH and I weren't thinking about it so it might happen for you that way too :D xx

Great to hear from you Josephine! Look after yourself darling and keep us updated! Xx

Nice to hear from you Josephine!! Hopefully with the lack of stress things will happen...

Janine.I'm so sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

I know I am late to the game by just joining now but we are trying for a 2012 summer baby! Hugs and baby dust and best wishes for BFPs! :)

@Josephine...:blush: ticker is correct... At 5 dpo I test 2-3 times/day until af... and then once or twice after af left... just incase... In my defence Ive been ttc for 3.5 months and all but like 5 of them were wondfo strips!
I HAVE A PROBLEM!

Hi everyone. I am new to this site, but I am for sure wanting to have my baby in 2012. I have been trying for about nine months, only five out of those months I actually tried cause of my husbands work. I am so excited to experience the pregnancy and have a baby with my amazing husband. So ready to start a family. : ). As of right now I am about three or four days past ovulation. I am so ready for my two week wait to be at its end. I just hope it is the month. My hubby just recently started taking fertilaid for men along with the motlity and count boost. If we get pregnant soon I will know it worked. Lol. Please wish me luck guys and I am keeping all of u in mind also

Soooo i just did another Clearblue Digital and it says i am 2-3 weeks after conception which means i am actually 4-5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks.... so now im even more confused hahaha my last "period" must not have been a period, i must have already been pregnant then for me to be 4-5 weeks along :D im excited as that means im another week or 2 closer to my 12 week mark hehehe
Welcome to all the newbies and sending you lots of :dust: :D xx

Im not sure :/ i have my first dr appointment tomorrow so im hoping he will be able to shed a bit more light on it for me :) i wish i could figure it out but its all sooo confusing right now lol, all i can think thats happened is that i ovulated twice last month...and that my last period was actually implantation bleeding not a period :)

You can always say you aren't sure when your last period is and they generally send you for a dating scan to confirm how far along you are. I'm sure saying you have two conflicting pregnancy tests would do it too. Although, I'm not sure if it's the same in NZ as it is in Aus.

Ohh definitely could have been IB instead of a real period. Would be cool if you could claim a few extra weeks. :)

@ms nat, was the bleeding that u mistook for a period heavy at all?? I've heard that you can still bleed a few months into your pregnancy, was wondering how heavy it was???...

Hope it's not too late to join! We want a 2012 baby.. My husband leaves for deployment in April and won't be back till 2013... On our 2nd month ttc. I have very looong irregular cycles. I'm going to try soy this cycle. Well see!! Congrats to all the Bfp. Can't wait for mine!!

Thank you for the warm welcome + :hugs2: to all those :bfp: ... and :hugs2: to everyone else too :)

Jennalynn no it wasn't heavy at all not compared to my other cycles which is why I think it may have been IB :)
Wilsey I think I'll get my doc to look at my calendar and see what he thinks all the info is there :) the 2 conflicting tests I think are because the first one I did was late at night and may have been a bit diluted, ive been doing tests each morning to make sure they get darker and they are :D I think it's more accurate now hat I've missed my period, I had a feeling I was more than 3 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->