*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Thank you so much for the link MrsMM24 :hugs2: ... Ladies - mind if a new member joins your group?

:dust: and to a great 2012 birthing year :D

Welcome BUBU!!!

EVERYONE! I COMPLETLEY RE-DID THE FIRST PAGE... NOT TO TOOT MY OWN HORN (*toot toot*) BUT IT'S AWESOME :D

Haha antsy fair play to you it does look great! Just missing a bfp next to all our names lol...hopefully soon! Xx

The front page looks great Antsy!!! Thanks for doing such a great job!!

Go Team 2012!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Looks amazing ants!!! thanks so much for putting this thread together!!!

Awesome antsy!!!! Great job, thanks for taking all the time to do that!!
:hugs::hugs::flower:

Awww you guys are making me blush... i just had some extra time at work... ALSO i went and stalked josephines team 2012 and found NINE unaccounted :bfp:
IDK if they didnt realize the thread moved, or unsubscribed or what, but i added them!!!
TEAM 2012 NOW HAS 32 BFP'S

woo hooo!!! Way 2 go team 2010 :happydance: Hopefully I can add to that this cycle before OH and I attempt our ttc break...ugh this is the longest cycle ever I am getting bored with it lol. :coffee: I'm on a 3ww

Antsynewlywed you did a FANTASTIC job on the front page it looks great! :D

Can you take me down from the :bfp: list please? I had a MC on Friday.

SKEET, I sure hope this 3WW ends soon with a bfp!! FXD :dust:

DBZ, FXD still, hoping you OV upon DH's arrival!!! :dust:

BUBU, welcome Hun! :wave:

ANTSY, the front page is AWESOME!!Loving it! :flower:

JANINE, so very sorry to hear of your loss! :hugs:

AFM… 5DPO, Looks like a temp dip to me. I am hoping anyway FXD! Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but I know that I have been pretty exhausted in the last 24hrs... Implantation??? Going to start SS tomorrow if the temp jumps back up!! I didn't start SS till 8DPO last time, so I will compare as I approach... FXD! :dust: :dust:

MrsMM - it looks like I am one day behind you! Wouldn't it be great if we both got BFPs this month??? Here's hoping!! :)

antsy: The front page looks awesome!! You did an excellent job on it!

janine: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

LIKEAUSTR, it would be better than Awesome!! I remembered when you joined up! This is it!!! We ARE going to be bump buddies!!!!

Our first wedding anniversary is next Monday. We got a fancy bottle of champagne at our wedding to be opened on our first anniversary... I hope I don't get to drink any and we save it to celebrate next year. :)

So sorry for your loss Janine :hugs:

Antsy, I'm loving the new front page, well done :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back