*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Oooo I had no idea that a cold could be a symptom of preg! Just thought it was a cold but maybe its a good sign after all :) fingers crossed girls! Will try to hold off testing til Monday if I am physically able to restrain myself. Wish me luck ladies xx

I scheduled my laparoscopy for early next month. I'm hoping they can go in a fix everything and we can get our BFP this cycle.

Tonight I have kind-of a sore throat, I've felt like a furnace (my whole face has been flushed beet red!), I'm tired, and my boobs are slightly tender when touched. I'm thinking all pretty good symptoms!! I'll know by Sat. or Sun. when I test :)

KITCAT, wow, a cold was what I had my last bfp, and I couldn't tell if I was sick or they were symptoms. GL FXD! :dust: Hoping we will get bfps on same day!

FUTURE, 13 DPO? When are you planning to test?

1BABY, that is an AWESOME chart! Quite frankly is looks like a pregnant chart to me, when are you testing again? Worth checking out this test thread, I see a bfp in your near future.... https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html GL :dust:

Welcome :wave: MIAOWZEN and GL :dust:

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

Oh my gosh really? I've been really feeling since the start of this cycle that this was THE ONE!!! I'm so nervous to test though! I'm just so scared to see that BFN! I'm out of town and away from my DH right now so I have promised I won't test till I get home and that's Wednesday at the earliest which will be 17 DPO/CD 33. But the wait is driving me CRAZY!! :wacko:
I haven't had my usual PMS cramping but some of my symptoms could be AF related, bloating, emotional, tired and achy. The other stuff, sore throat, dry mouth, super thristy all the time, are odd.

FXD for you too and I hope your temps stay high! It looks good so far :winkwink:. I know just what you meant about testing early! I feel so hopeful right now and I just don't want it crushed by a BFN!
Let's hope this is our month and we see the :bfp: soon!!

So everyone, new plan of action...Im going to go buy a years worth of pads, tampons, midol, liqour, sushsi, hpt's, opks a cat that needs its litter changed every day and a one year pass to cedar point. Only then will I get my :bfp:... :haha:

So everyone, new plan of action...Im going to go buy a years worth of pads, tampons, midol, liqour, sushsi, hpt's, opks a cat that needs its litter changed every day and a one year pass to cedar point. Only then will I get my :bfp:... :haha:

:haha::thumbup::happydance:
Sounds like a plan :)

I was wondering - I would love to have the Team 2012 in my signature - could someone please tell me how to do it?

Thank you :flower:

Surely Bubu! if you click on my banner you will go to a page thats in German so its kind of hard to navigate....
But you can really go to any text generator... like https://www.sparklee.com/make?text=...&size=25&color=#FF0066&bkcolor=ffffff&angle=0
I made a quick sample at the link but you can change any aspect that that you want :) hope this helps

Yay - Thank you! Navigating was no problem - I live in Germany :)

:flow:

Just began another tww! Going to try and not symptom spot!

Hahahaha :rofl: That is great!

I just got my BFP on frer!!!!! Can't believe it I'm in shock!! And futurephotos my first symptom was sore throat and thinking I was coming down with a cold!!!!:flower:

Thanks Antsynewlywed!!! It's so early though I can't believe it, I just want the line to get nice and dark now!! Prob been a bit premature with my ticker but couldn't help myself. If I got a faint line on a frer do you think a clear blue digi will say not pregnant?

I just got my BFP on frer!!!!! Can't believe it I'm in shock!! And futurephotos my first symptom was sore throat and thinking I was coming down with a cold!!!!:flower:

Hey that's awesome news gemgem77! What is your EDD?
I actually had the same symptom too - I thought I was getting a cold!

Thanks Mel, congrats to you too

EDD is 5th June, what about you?

I would prob wait for fmu to do the digi! post a pic of the frer! :D i love lines :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->