*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Looking for a BFP in 2012, I wanna be on the list. Looking forward to lots of babys for everyone in 2012

Thanks Jennalyn your right and i did refrain from buying anymore tests lol x

Yeah gemgem FRER tests are expensive save your money :) you got a pregnant on a clearblue, you can't get much more positive then that :D the only reason I was doing tests each morning was because I ordered like 40 pregnancy tests online and still have a bunch left so thought I mays well use some of them :p and I tell you each one of them was nerve wracking as hell, even though id already had so many positives hahaha

Hi ladies! Please add me! I am on CD15 after taking a few months off to lose a few pounds, (have lost 13lbs. since the end of July) and DH and I are ready to actively ttc again. When AF comes again, (either on her own or by induction) We'll be using Femara and Ovidrel and TI! Hoping and praying for that 2012 :bfp:! Let's get it ladies!!! Woohooooo!!

Hi girlies :) I had my dating scan today, they had to do a transvaginal u/s as there wasnt enough water in my bladder and she measured the gestational sack and I'm only 4 weeks 6 days according to those measurements, she said that could change though when they see the baby in 2 weeks. Feeling very confused as it doesn't add up to my LMP so hopefully when they see the bub in 2 weeks that will change... Feeling a bit disappointed that i wasn't far enough along to see it was really looking forward to it, but at she said everything looks good so far so happy about that :)

Wow Nat that's early. I rang the midwife this morning and she said they don't see me untill between 7-10weeks :( I know what your saying about the tests and I have so far refrained from buying anymore :haha:

Yeah it is early but she said I'll be 7 weeks in two weeks and they will definitely see it then, glad I don't have to wait any longer I want to see it hehehe
You've done well hunni :D xx

Congrats GemGem!!!! How long were you ttc my dear? Any special tricks of the trade you want to share? :thumbup::happydance:

Thanks Jchic!!! The one thing I would say is get yourself some clearblue digi opk's. I got lucky the first month of using them and highly recommend them!
Other than that I don't think we did anything different to what everyone does! We didn't even get to dtd on the day of ov due to work commitments, just either side!
Fx'd that you get your bfp soon x

CONGRATS again GEMGEM, enjoy your excitement, a line is a line so get into preparation mode Hun!

Awesome that you got to get that scan MISS NAT!! Another TWW though right, I hated that... :haha:

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:
How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

Thanks Mrsmm24, it's hard not to worry though. I have been so naive and when you read through what a lot of ladies including yourself have been through you feel very vulnerable.I need to stop worrying though what will be will be and everyone is different!! I have my fx'd for you this cycle x

MrsMM - my temps were down this morning at 6am (my normal temp taking time), but I decided to go back to sleep for an hour and they were up .4 degrees when I woke up at 7:15ish. I kept the lower temp on my chart, but .4deg seems like a lot for just an hour, so I'm not sure what to think. Hoping that it shoots back up tomorrow...

I am having cramps and watery (but white/milky) CM today. Also feeling a bit dizzy on and off. I am also sleepy (hence the going back to bed...) and have had lower back pain on and off. Ughh - I just wish I could know right now!

LIKEAUSTR, it still sounds good. Temp dips around 9/10 DPO have been successful implantation for alot of women so FXD!! Your symptoms mirror my 1st PG.... I'm hoping and praying for your bfp! And my own, loove to be bump buddies! :dust:

Feeling so nauseous today :( almost threw up after eating my dinner which I really didn't enjoy. Hope these are signs of a bfp just around the corner xx

LIKEAUSTR, it still sounds good. Temp dips around 9/10 DPO have been successful implantation for alot of women so FXD!! Your symptoms mirror my 1st PG.... I'm hoping and praying for your bfp! And my own, loove to be bump buddies! :dust:

Thanks MrsMM! You're always so encouraging and positive. I would LOVE to be bump buddies! Fingers crossed it happens for both of us this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->