*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I can also see a line woohoooo congrats Hun!!! And it's pink too even better :)

So sure af is coming tomorrow have got mega period cramps like she will arrive any minute :( :( :(
This ttc game is so frustrating! Xx

I'm trying for a baby in 2012 to continue the family pattern. Mum's mum was 1942, mum 1962, I'm 1992 and sister is 2002. I'd love to have my bundle of joy next year.

@ Rigi. that would be really cool if you were to manage that :) Heaps of luck to you :dust:

So sure af is coming tomorrow have got mega period cramps like she will arrive any minute :( :( :(

Don't give up yet! I felt exactly like this too and i Just got my BFP! sending loads of :dust: your way.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks so much for the congrats ladies, just took a First Response early and lines are darker still! see my pic above.

HLC2109 and miss_nat84 come over to the June Bugs thread! x

Don't give up hope yet hunni, not till she shows, and even then if it's not normal it might be IB :) xx

Congrats Miss Nat, Gemgem, Wantanerd and HLC!!!! :happydance: Wishing you ladies a H&H 9 months :flower: Already so many BFP's on this thread, this in amazing :thumbup: :happydance:

LIKEAUSTR, FXD! :dust:

CONGRATS :happydance: WANTANERD and HLC!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

JEHOVASH, sorry you have to wait, but so happy things will be better for your Nov BFP! :hugs: FXD! :dust:

DBA, GL FXD! The testing thread is booming and we are following you to a bfp!

:wave: FLUTTERLY and RIGI!!!

Try to stay positive KITCAT, I know its hard, I think I am losing my positivity with you, I feel like AF is near.... Let's hold on we are still in it Hun! FXD! :dust:

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

Good luck, MrsMM!! My one symptom that's really sticking out is really sore (and seemingly huge) boobs. Temps are indeterminate. Still haven't tested at all, but fingers are tightly crossed here as well!

Af due tomorrow just tested and surprise surprise its a bfn :( just waiting for her to show her ugly face! Still feeling very nauseous and off my food but surely if the hormones were causing these symptoms they would be high enough to show a bfp?! Better luck to you Mrsmm! Xx

So I am looking for some advice I just started ttc a week and a half ago and I have been having a lot of symptoms that most people would say I'm pregnant but I have also heard that you can have some of the same symptoms after you get off bcp I am not sure if I should wait it out and see if my period comes or just take a test? Has anybody else heard of coming off bcp and having symptoms of pregnancy and not being pregnant?

Well ladies.. Super late and bfn at Drs.. He told me to wait a month if af isn't there then to come back... Guessing maybe I didn't ovulate this cycle :shrug:

So I am looking for some advice I just started ttc a week and a half ago and I have been having a lot of symptoms that most people would say I'm pregnant but I have also heard that you can have some of the same symptoms after you get off bcp I am not sure if I should wait it out and see if my period comes or just take a test? Has anybody else heard of coming off bcp and having symptoms of pregnancy and not being pregnant?

Hi darling!
Since starting ttc I have had every pregnancy symptom in the book! My advice is wait until the day your period is due before testing. Early testing costs a fortune in tests and its very frustrating to keep seeing bfns. Babydust to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->