*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

nat - can't blieve you got put back a few weeks. I've heard of that happening and then at the next appointment baby has caught up and is back at the weeks you should be! Hope that's the case with you!! :)

Wilsey - My last real AF was august 2nd which is why the doc thought I was 8 weeks today but scan came up 5 weeks today very confused cuz I had a small bleed august 28 and if I calculate it from that bleed I would only be not even 4 weeks and doc said there is no way I would have seen a positive preg test at 2.5 weeks in as the hcg wouldn't be starting to show in my urine yet so I can't work it out... I can't see how I could only be 5 weeks lol

Went in for Bloodwork at 11am and found out at 2pm I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!

Hoping for a sticky bean!!!!!

Yeah, none of those dates really add up. Seems like the gestational age would be just over four weeks if your small bleed on the 28th was implantation. But because they always add two weeks (usually the two weeks before you ovulated based on a typical 28 day cycle) then that would make you 6 weeks right now.

So confusing!!! Hope it all gets cleared up in the next appointment!

Congrats wantanerd! H&h 9 months to you :D

Yeah it doesn't make sense to me Wilsey I think once they see the bub in 2 weeks they will give me a better sense of how far along I am :)

Hi Ladies. I just talked to my doctor today and she wants us to abstain or use condoms this cycle since I will be having my laparoscopy after I ovulate. I'm so bummed about not being able to try this cycle. It seems like November is so far away right now. I'm praying she can go in there and clean everything up for me so that we can get our BFP in November.

Congrats wantanerd!! Here's to a H&H 9 months. :)

Good luck, Jehovahsgrace. I hope time will fly by for you and you get your BFP when you can start TTCing again.

I'm in the 2WW at the moment. 4 DPO. A few twinges, but nothing really going on symptom wise. I felt similar twinges last month and BFN. I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month, but apparently I was just kidding myself.

Congratulations wantanerd! :hugs2: ... and Jehovasgrace ... GOOD LUCK! November will be here in no time, I promise :hug:

Hi ladies, I haven't been around in a while, so busy getting our new house sorted but now finally finished. So pleased to see all of the BFP's! congrats!

This has been my first month using CBFM and this morning i got these.....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
I am pretty sure I am seeing a second line there :) :dust:

I am pretty sure I am seeing a second line there :) :dust:

:happydance: Keep wondering if I am seeing things!

This was a standard first response test not the early result, does anyone know the sensitivity of the standard first response in the UK?

Hi ladies, I haven't been around in a while, so busy getting our new house sorted but now finally finished. So pleased to see all of the BFP's! congrats!

This has been my first month using CBFM and this morning i got these.....

congrats i totally see 2 lines :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->