*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So I am looking for some advice I just started ttc a week and a half ago and I have been having a lot of symptoms that most people would say I'm pregnant but I have also heard that you can have some of the same symptoms after you get off bcp I am not sure if I should wait it out and see if my period comes or just take a test? Has anybody else heard of coming off bcp and having symptoms of pregnancy and not being pregnant?

Hi! I was convinced I was pregnant the first month after coming off bcp. Turns out it was just all the crazy hormones and the levelling out that happens when you stop taking the pill. I got my first AF 5 weeks later.

For some it can take a while to become regular again. Luckily after that 5 week wait I got my AF every 25/26 days.

Definitely wait and see what happens rather than testing. It does cost a lot!

Best of luck! :)

Hi darling!
Since starting ttc I have had every pregnancy symptom in the book! My advice is wait until the day your period is due before testing. Early testing costs a fortune in tests and its very frustrating to keep seeing bfns. Babydust to you xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks that was what I have been thinking too just frustrating having symptoms and not knowing one way or the other

Hi darling!
Since starting ttc I have had every pregnancy symptom in the book! My advice is wait until the day your period is due before testing. Early testing costs a fortune in tests and its very frustrating to keep seeing bfns. Babydust to you xx

Thanks that was what I have been thinking too just frustrating having symptoms and not knowing one way or the other[/QUOTE]

Not knowing is the worst part! There is a lot of not knowing involved in ttc. There have been a few months where I would have bet money on me being pregnant and the symptoms turned out to be nothing. It's rubbish but definitely gets easier after a couple of months. Good luck! Xx

xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks that was what I have been thinking too just frustrating having symptoms and not knowing one way or the other[/QUOTE]

Not knowing is the worst part! There is a lot of not knowing involved in ttc. There have been a few months where I would have bet money on me being pregnant and the symptoms turned out to be nothing. It's rubbish but definitely gets easier after a couple of months. Good luck! Xx[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so since everything i feel makes me think i am then i look at what the bcp does once your off it and I don't think i am. I'm just glad I havent told many people that I'm trying since the people that do know keep saying I am when I doubt it.

MrsMM, what does AFM mean? I checked the lingo thread, but i don't see it there. Good luck to you, too. Praying that this is your month. :)

So af is here :( knew I was out this month! I'm now on to cycle 7 :( I hate this! Xxx

So I am looking for some advice I just started ttc a week and a half ago and I have been having a lot of symptoms that most people would say I'm pregnant but I have also heard that you can have some of the same symptoms after you get off bcp I am not sure if I should wait it out and see if my period comes or just take a test? Has anybody else heard of coming off bcp and having symptoms of pregnancy and not being pregnant?

I had every seemingly possible pg symptom when I came off bcps. I was moody, exhausted, nauseaus, sore bbs and nipples, and those are only a few, and my cycle lasted about 42 days.
As the other ladies have said, don't waste your money yet.

Here's some more :hugs: for you kitcatbaby xx

Asleyp you know whats funny the month I feel pregnant is the only month I didn't really have any symptoms before I tested lol bc can really play around with your hormones I thought I was pg first month of having my implanon out too and also got my AF 5 weeks later, but it certainly doesn't always take a long time to fall after going off bc, I was on bc for about 11 years and I fell in my third (or 4th) cycle I'm still clarifying that bit hahaha

I have known for three days I am pregnant and all the symptoms are coming! I am not pukey yet but damn I am bloated but at least now I know what it means and it confirms to me all this is real!

KITCAT :hugs: Hun, I know how you feel, this is very hard... but hang in there, the end result is soooo fabulous. We are past 2 yrs and have no plans to stop any time soon unless bfp or doc says otherwise. :hugs:

SKEET, Maybe the MC is still confusing your body. I hope that it straightens out for you really soon! :hugs:

ASHLEY, I haven't been on BC so I can't comment on that, but I would think that as with most ladies on BNB and in this thread, the hormones are decreasing. Still, a bfp IS possible so FXD! I would just wait to test as seeing the bfn and the $ it costs is sometimes devestating... GL FXD! :dust:

Thanks ANTSY, I get caught up in abbreviations soooo much... Sorry JEHOVAHS.

AFM… 13DPO, Temps are still high and began to rise again, this is getting confusing. I wasn't able to stay sleep last night (although I was sleep for more than 4 hrs before I took my temp) but I am not feeling as fatigued. Tingling in the bbs has subsided, and they feel regular. I do typically feel heavier when af is arriving so I am just confused. BFN!!! on the test this morning, but no :af: so my FXD still! Also still feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past, but that bfn may have me down and missing some signs... SS = None, is all I can list today. :dust: :dust:

Hi, please can I join the list? Ttc baby no 1 since end of may. Come on October bfp!! I'm on cd6 x

Huge CONGRATS to all the newly Preggo ladies:) Can't wait to finally get a real, sticky BFP for a 2012 baby!

Like the other ladies said, I would wait before buying tests. When i got off bcp, I was convinced I was pg at first with all the symptoms I was experiencing. But AF came 29 days later, without a withdrawal bleed. And then last month, everything changed and I realized that what I was feeling was my body adjusting to being off the bc. And now the fun has really started.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope the TTC journey is short for you and things become more clear. :)

Sign me up!!
Can't wait to.spend Christmas 2012 with my first baby! :D
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:wave: to all the new ladies here!

I'm with you CHARISSE, really hoping I will have that sticky bean soon....

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->