*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Also a no for me this morning. To reassure myself I was looking at charts on FF and it looks like lots of ladies got negs at 13dpo and positives two days later at 15dpo. So there can still be hope. We'll see.

If it's not my month I'm not going to let it get to me. Instead I'm going to go back into fight mode and kick my own ass to lose 5lbs. That's around half of what's left to get to my goal weight. I keep feeling I won't get a positive until I hit my goal weight even though less than five pounds puts me at the healthy BMI threshold.

They say pregnancies (and deaths. ECK!) come in threes. SOOO hoping you 3 are it! And you better become bump buddies ;) (im a matchmaker :haha: )

Good for you Anie! How much are you trying to lose all together?

Good for you Anie! How much are you trying to lose all together?

My start weight was 170. I'm now down to about 150(give or take as weight fluctuates) with my goal weight being 140. So in total I was looking to lose 30lbs. And with the first 20 behind me(or almost twenty, like I said my weight moves a bit. I'm at 152 today whereas yesterday was 150) the last ten are going to be a pain. I stuck a number on it because it gave me a goal to work for. Really though it's where-ever I'm happiest and think I look decent.

I looked at a lot of older pictures of me to decide that 140 was a good choice. But who knows, I might get there and decide I need to lose a bit more. I refuse to drop under 130 though, anything less than that and I start to look boney and I like having a bit of curve. I was always one of those scrawny things growing up and got accused of being anorexic a lot. It used to upset me so much, amazing how the table flipped and I got so overweight I was bordering on being obese. I'm not sure exactly what happened, I just know it will never happen again.

Oh, and I'm officially skinnier than I was when I got married. It's very tempting to pull my dress out of storage and throw it on since the husband and MIL did not let me do a trash the dress shoot.

I took the midstream out of the case, and irl it really looks good, i dont need to squint at it or anythin. I havent tweakd any of these pics, the line looks a bit grey tho but if its an evap its a nasty one.

Attachments

• midopen.jpg
    midopen.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
  • midopen2.jpg
    midopen2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
  • midopen3.jpg
    midopen3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
A little birdie told me you all like newbies. :)

Hubby and I have been NTNP since May, but as of yesterday when I got my cycle back, we are officially TTC baby #1. :)

I'm pretty sure today is O day! My temp raised a bit, which excited me on it's own. But I also started paying attention to my CM this month, and today there is a ton of it! Plus it's an egg white colour. I'm really hoping today is the day! :happydance:

And here's some tweaks :winkwink:
Although Im rubbish at tweaking... PS I spent a fortune on FRER and Boots tests today - plus some £1 ones!! They are on offer in boots 'buy any frer, clearblue or boots test and get one half price' still bloody expensive tho - £10.99 for the frers! Supposed to be the 6 day early ones so shud be sensitive.. and the others are the plus/minus blue dye boots ones, I've never used a blue dye and altho iv heard had rumours i wanted some variety!! I bought 8 tests in total today!!!!:dohh: (tho u get 3 in one of the £1 boxes) And no point buying 1 frer for 7.99 when 2 is 10.99!

Oh to be one of those people that misses a period, buys and takes 1 test and bam - sorted!

What are frer and boots tests? Also what is the blue dye?

frer= first response early result...
boots= the name of a store... kinda like saying a walmart test...
blue dye= A pregnancy test where the lines show up blue instead of pink... they suck. and they are notorious for really really bad evap lines.... BLUE DYE = FALSE HOPE!

frer= first response early result...
boots= the name of a store... kinda like saying a walmart test...
blue dye= A pregnancy test where the lines show up blue instead of pink... they suck. and they are notorious for really really bad evap lines.... BLUE DYE = FALSE HOPE!

Thanks so much!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies, just dropping in to see how everyones doing. Hello newbies and congrats to all who got :bfp:s xx

Will you be testing again soon Jo? :test:

I am 10dpo now. :witch: is due thursday so if she hasnt arrived by next wkend I guess I would test but I am not feeling one or another stressed really I feel very laid back this cycle which must be a good thing. We tried the smep so gave it every chance and I know I ov-ed which was a relief.

Baby dust:dust:

Well I just tried to broach the subject with oh again, silly me.. i have this awful cold, terrible headaches and nose bleeds when i blow it! Oh was laughing at me saying i look cute when Im ill!! He keeps saying he doesnt want to catch it, and Ive told him i dont think its just a cold...

I wanted to show him the test from friday cos you really can see a line in real life and he said 'i dont want to look - you make it up every month'

He's gonna be in denial longer than I thought...i might have to get a digital in the end!!

Well I just tried to broach the subject with oh again, silly me.. i have this awful cold, terrible headaches and nose bleeds when i blow it! Oh was laughing at me saying i look cute when Im ill!! He keeps saying he doesnt want to catch it, and Ive told him i dont think its just a cold...

I wanted to show him the test from friday cos you really can see a line in real life and he said 'i dont want to look - you make it up every month'

He's gonna be in denial longer than I thought...i might have to get a digital in the end!!

It might be worth trying a digi hun he can't really dispute the result if it blatantly says pregnant there!
How far are you thinking you are? Xx

I think about 7 weeks. As I say, this is based on my last real period...and we only did the deed a couple of times that cycle and not done it since! So the dates cant be far off... Im gonna do a frer tomorrow morning.. I think maybe I am just one of those people whose levels dont show up for a while.. hopefully tomorrow I can post a pic of a nice, clear dark frer.. xx

Good luck to kitcat and TheAnie sending lots of positivity your way!
:dust:

Aww Jo, OH probably doesnt want to get his hopes up either or to have you dashed if it isnt your bfp. Fingers crossed it is tho, cant wait to see the digi results xx

Im more worried that he doesnt want me to be pregnant at all... i think he's hoping im not! Dont get me wrong Im sure he will come to terms with it but I guess we forget how much of a big deal this is for these men. also, i suppose its easier for me to believe cos I can feel everything thats going on.

I've never had a line come up on a test like that, even tho I save them all and look at them later:blush: nothing has ever appeared like that.. I just cant wait to do tomorrows test! But feeling the way I do I'll have a hard time celebrating!:wacko:

I wont do a digi just yet, have a fair few tests stocked up already to pee on lol.

What do you all think of the midstream test pic where its opened up?

Thanks ladies Im loving sharing all this with you!
:dust: to you all

It's a definite line on the cracked open midstream test... but not sure if its pink. I think it is...
Frer is the way to go! Post it in the morning hun so we can have a good look ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->