*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

It best start forming soon I've waited too long to find out, im getting cross now!!

Be patient Jo and use a frer in the morning... I'm betting if your gonna see a bfp it will be on a frer. Best of luck darling let us know after you've tested xx

Hey kitcat - definitely finding out the sex! Can't wait :)

I'm a terrible line spotter but looks like something is forming Josephine!

any preference on boy vs girl?
I think your scan looks like a lady ;)
Xx

Thanks kitcat I was actually going to give in to temptation and do another dipstick now, as oh will be home in the morning and he things im crazy enough already, I cant test around him! Im going to save the frer for another day tho definitely. oooh, i havent even opened that back of blue dye iv never used, fun lol..

OMG JO!!! This is sooooooo deffffff it! :dance:
!!!!! :D
Have you told OH that u think u might be... I know what happend last time... just wondering about your approach this time!

Oh sorry i did a dipstick lol. The blue dyes are too expensive to waste on 1am pee!! haha.. did open them to read the info tho!
it looks pretty much the same as my last dipstick to be honest I dont think there's much point photographing..

Antsy your getting me excited lol, can you see the line on the pics I posted??

I am worried tho cos if I am, then i would be nearly 7 weeks, it cant be a good sign if its still so faint. I know this cos we havent dtd since that cycle so it cant possibly be that Im not as far as I think or testing early.

But Iv decided not to worry yet - if I get a bfp I'll be celebrating!!!

As for the oh, well.. sigh.. I have mentioned it but I kept quiet for weeks.. I've tried not to go on about it but he's noticed me spending more time on here... he just thinks im crazy tho - he wont belive it until I show him I've got a blaring bfp!! I wont show him any of these tests yet!

The dipsticks I can see it but the midstream in real life is definite pink and it came up as the dye/pee flowed over it if u know what i mean!!

hang on.. iv got a thread going here as well if u want to scrutinize my tests!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...look-good-line-spotters-updated-new-pics.html

here ya go, the latest dipsticks, but you reeaaally have to know where to look lol. its quite far away from the control line. and some more pics of the midstream cos I like it!! And Im sure I see it on there.. i hope..

Attachments

• dipstick1.jpg
    dipstick1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
  • dipstick2.jpg
    dipstick2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 13
  • midstream1.jpg
    midstream1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
  • midstream2.jpg
    midstream2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
Really hope I don't have line eye Jo... sure I see it in the tweaks. Hope so darling! Update in the morning? Xx

I didnt expect anyone to see much on there! I'll be holding off testing for a day or 2 at least i think.. if I can wait that long! Are you coming up to testing soon?
I've gotta get to bed now im afraid..night night xx
:dust:

Just poas lol no surprises its bfn but still early days at just 9dpo :p talk soon Jo x

I honestly think I see something in some of the pictures to. Do hold off on testing for a few days and try again.

As for me, I'm hoping to test tomorrow morning. If I don't start in the night. I should wait for Sunday but I'm just really hopeful(tomorrow is 13dpo and I usually start on 12dpo).

Haha I cant chuck the camera out the window its the webcam on the laptop lol!!! It does suck tho but those are the best I can do on here, I wish wish wish you could all see the line I see on the midstream, u need to be in my living room and see it lol.

oooh good luck TheAnie and kitcat!! Bet you get your bfp's before me lol:dohh:

Tested just now but bfn... im ok about it though. Still feeling quite positive :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->