*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Updated Chart

I have NO idea what to make of that. Based off the CM and the increase in temp, I thought O day was yesterday. Any input?

If you didnt read about my appt, heres the basics of it...

This is my 4th cycle ttc. I was on implanon for 3 years and only had 6 periods in that time... Got off the bc and my cycles have been everywhere
Cycle 1-44 days
Cycle 2-33 days
Cycle 3-51 days
Sooooo my doctor thinks that if she puts me on the bcp for 2 cycles then it will regulate my cycle... If I dont get preggo this cycle, than I'm going to have to wait, at least 2 cycles plus the time it takes for the birth control to get out of my cycle... so im going full force this cycle as its my last... preseed and ic opks (50) Im also checking cm and cp... This is my first cycle with preseed and Im hoping this is it for me! :D
((Im unsure of when af is due as my cycles are so crazy))

Hi ladies. I had to take a break from the boards for a few days and I am so excited to come back to so many :bfp:s

well my positive this morning on the $ store brand looked more like an indent..I didnt think it was positive..then i took the frer tonight and got a clear :bfp:

Congrats!

I got my BFP last week and im almost 6 weeks now. Babay wil be due in June

:dance:

I got my :bfp: on Wednesday just over 4 Weeks now, Due date 28th June :)

:happydance:

Officially a day late. =/ But my body has done this before. No more testing until at least Wednesday as that would put me at 17dpo.

Watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and snacking on various munchies the FIL made for the football game.

Well I showed my oh the test and he couldnt see the line.. grr.. he still thinks im mad, im now having major backache as my latest of all these fun symptoms. :(

Hope you get it this cycle Antsy! Im not too sure about this 'birth control to regulate' when I came off my bcp it took 1 yr and about 4 months for me to get a regular cycle back.. i was having cycles of like 80 days, ridiculous.. I wouldnt say 3 cycles is going to be enough to get back into a regular pattern.. lets hope the full force approach works and you dont need to take them!

I know! Im really worried that its going to make matters worse. I have an appointment on thursday they are going to do a vaginal ultrasound, and do a blood test to determine... idk what. So we will see then... idk what to do :(

:cry: well... she said that because I have acne, and im overweight, and i have irregular cycles, that she wants to check for PCOS... soooo cysts?:cry:

Shouldn't really be vaginal scan to look for cysts... I had an external scan to check for pcos. That was in the UK though... not sure where you're from antsy? Xx

I hope they find a lovely healthy baby making environment instead! :hugs:

I dont really know whats going on... im so lost with everything... it was my first ever time being at the gyno so things went kinda fast... Im in The States... Ohio

well after being 5 days late.. having high temps..and feeling pregnant... AF came
i am crushed... :cry:

Aww sorry rosabelle :hugs:

Im ok I think thanks kitcat! oh didnt see the line :( I just have terrible backache today..

Also tonight is my last night of smoking, having the last one before bed I've decided arrghh:wacko:

I just know, and I cant carry on smoking. Had my last drink earlier too :) but i dont think the fags will be so easy!!

I dont really know whats going on... im so lost with everything... it was my first ever time being at the gyno so things went kinda fast... Im in The States... Ohio

The doctors will look after you and even if it is pcos at least you will have some answers and will be able to get the right treatment to get your bfp! Xx

Aww sorry rosabelle :hugs:

Im ok I think thanks kitcat! oh didnt see the line :( I just have terrible backache today..

Also tonight is my last night of smoking, having the last one before bed I've decided arrghh:wacko:

I just know, and I cant carry on smoking. Had my last drink earlier too :) but i dont think the fags will be so easy!!

Awww know what you mean... think the fags will be the hardest part for me when I get bfp! Good girl though for stopping!
Backache... another symptom! But he didn't see the line? Is he blind lol xx

Hi all... just wanted to check in to say my temps are up in a triphasic pattern for 2 days in a row now. I'm planning to test tomorrow and hoping Hoping HOPING that my temps stay high and I see a BFP!!! Please send some babydust my way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->