*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Thanks hun :) It was so amazing. Now to look forward to the 20 week scan!

Josephine- I think i see a line starting!! Mine started really faint

Wilsey- that scan pic looks amazing!! You must be so happy!!

AFM- I went and got my hcg done yesterday morning it was at 98..later that day I started to get brown discharge so I went to the er....They took my levels and they were at 118. My dr wants to see me to test them again...so as of right now I'm in the waiting game to see if I'm going to mc, or see if my levels go up.. the er dr said that it could be normal early pregnancy bleeding or it could be mc its hard to tell we just have to follow my levels

Hey skeet - thanks and I am :)

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear you are having to get tested! How far along are you? I got brown spotting just before 6 weeks and went and had a u/s and everything was fine. Brown is definitely better as it's old blood - a lot of people get that.

Keep us updated darl. They can test your levels at the time right? So you find out while you are there?

:hugs:

I'm not really sure how far a long I am...I havent had an af since aug..but I think I missed a whole cycle then ovulated for this cycle..I'm guessing I"m either 3 or 4 weeks.. I have to wait until the following day to get the results of the hcg...which sucks with the weekend coming up. Did you have cramping too? It almost feels like af

I don't remember much cramping - so if I did it wasn't severe (so more like AF). Please keep us updated - I hope that it is nothing!

Thanks Wilsey... as I know things I will let you know for sure

I got my BFP last week and im almost 6 weeks now. Babay wil be due in June

Thanks Wilsey... as I know things I will let you know for sure

I had slight cramping for the first week or two of my pregnancy and its totally normal. Its your uterus expanding to make room for the baby.

Congrats again Vicky!

And Skeet, keep calm and keep us updated. A friend of mine had red spotting at like week 6 and she panicked as well. The husband took her to the ER and all turned out fine. She's now(I believe) 28 weeks. There was nothing wrong.

I got my :bfp: on Wednesday just over 4 Weeks now, Due date 28th June :)

TERRILOU, so sorry for your loss. Welcome to an awesome thread full of awesome women! GL :dust:

ROSA, save the money honey :haha: that is looking realllll bfp-y! Wait to test. :dust:
JEN, so far chart looking good, I agree with Wilsey, OV should show soon.
JOSEPHINE, that does look to be the start of something looovely... wait a couple days and test with FMU! FXD!:dust:
KITCAT, GL with weekend testing Hun! Soooo got my FXD for my TTC buddy!! :dust:
SKEET, try (as hard as it must be) to stay relaxed, I have heard that this is quite normal, especially with the length of time since last af, for there to be older blood. Your levels are climbing nicely. It is better to be monitored and testing during this early time than not. GL FXD! :dust:
VICKY, CONGRATS :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise much, but it didn't drop either. My temps have been rather low this cycle, likely due to the temperature change outside. It switched drastically quickly. Crosshairs today!!! 3DPO! I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up here. All donations complete this cycle FXD!! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: TWW officially starts my today! (Testing 30th) Now.... I wait.... FXD! :dust: Any good plans out there for the weekend? I plan to get the rest of my fall cleaning done, DW and LO will be out of the house for 2 days! Hoping to get some rest time as well…:shhh:

Kitcat - glad to hear the cramps have eased off for you hope they're a good sign - fx'd for you!

vicky - many congratulations to you!!

skeet - try worry yourself too much - there's plenty of threads around here about early pregnancy bleeding also.. will be hoping those levels go up! If you've not seen a since august maybe you are even more like 7 weeks?? Or do you have long cycles?

Wilsey thats the cutest scan picture I have ever seen!! So detailed at even 13 weeks its amazed me... is that curly bit even the cord?? (sorry if its not and i seem daft) keep that gorgeous bean cookin!

Good luck for testing Mrs MM and kitcat!! :dust:

Thanks for taking a look at my test pics, I did a midstream this mornin and I think its a little bit darker..nothing that I can run around screaming with tho lol. will try to post it later!

Hey Jo - looking forward to seeing your next test!

It's his/her hand year their face. I think they might have been trying to pick their nose haha ;)

MrsMM: I looked at your chart, and I'm not sure I understand the way it looks. How do you know you ovulated on Day 18? This whole charting this has got me so confused LOL.

My MIL bought me a pair of baby booties to put in my pillow case as a good luck charm :). Here's hoping!

Picking their nose Haha that's hilarious! Are you planning to find out the sex wilsey? Xx

aww thats cute about the baby booties Jen!!

Here's my test from this morning, all pics of the same test - i realise its a screen tilter but in real life I swear I see pink.. I'll post the unaltered pics first..

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
And here's some tweaks :winkwink:
Although Im rubbish at tweaking... PS I spent a fortune on FRER and Boots tests today - plus some £1 ones!! They are on offer in boots 'buy any frer, clearblue or boots test and get one half price' still bloody expensive tho - £10.99 for the frers! Supposed to be the 6 day early ones so shud be sensitive.. and the others are the plus/minus blue dye boots ones, I've never used a blue dye and altho iv heard had rumours i wanted some variety!! I bought 8 tests in total today!!!!:dohh: (tho u get 3 in one of the £1 boxes) And no point buying 1 frer for 7.99 when 2 is 10.99!

Oh to be one of those people that misses a period, buys and takes 1 test and bam - sorted!

Attachments

• 21tweak2.jpg
    21tweak2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 21tweak.jpg
    21tweak.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 22tweak.jpg
    22tweak.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
I see it on the third one of the original pics but not the others. GOOD LUCK!xx

Hey kitcat - definitely finding out the sex! Can't wait :)

I'm a terrible line spotter but looks like something is forming Josephine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->