*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

@ Butterflies3
I charted all of my calories on "myplate" (stupid forum won't let me link, Google it for a free calorie counter)and ate between 1200-1400 per day. started working out. Nothing special, just a lot of persistence.

@ Josephine lots of dust your way. Really hoping you get a strong positive soon.

Had my ultrasound today egg is at 18.5 they might let me trigger today! So excited and nervous!

Sooo... I am taking the blaring positive opk as a good sign! I have just booked an appoointment for tomorrow at the docs to see a lady doctor, Im hoping a woman might be more sympathetic and take me more seriously... Im going to take my faint positives with me and hope I can convince her to change the blood test I have booked to a hcg!

On another sympom note - beware TMI! - for the past week I have felt so wet all the time, and when I pee sometimes a milky sort of discharge drips out!! I have been trying not to check cm or cp much as I dont want to mess with the 'environment' in there lol - but i just swept my finger round and a thick, clear, gel like substance came out??! like a blob??! :shrug: sorry about that but Iv had too many symptoms ... I just want my bfp already!! It must be around here somewhere - has anyone seen it? xx

Oooh p.s likeaustralia have u tested yet today??

Jo, it sounds like if you are not preggo you are possibly ovulating. Maybe yall should :sex: just in case so you dont miss the egg this cycle.

Alright, officially out. She struck today, which I had a feeling she might as I woke up and my boobs were no longer sensitive to touch. Only two days late, which means I miscalculated O date. This has happened in the past. It's fine, I'm allowing myself a cherry pepsi to wallow in(we're out of cherry dr.p) and then am kicking my butt to lose weight. I'll start my zumba again tomorrow and try to do it every single day for at least two weeks.

I always want to kick my body though, it waits about an hour before I start bleeding to start cramping. Hey, aren't you supposed to give me more of a heads up? =P haha

I'm in a surprisingly good mood. I really think that month I took off helped me.

:wave: welcome newbies :wave: NAJ324, MINNI2906, x HELEN x, and ABITJADED!!! :dust:
JEN, Add your chart to your siggy for stalkers like me! Anyway, the change in temp idicateds OV. So basically the day that my temp gets near as low as my lowest and then rises use for a few days, indicates that the low day was OV day. There are free courses on FF that can help explain better.

JOSEPHINE, I think that +OPK could be indicating that you are OVg especially since in alot of cases after an MC OV days get messed up and are later than normal. I agree with BUTTERFLIES that you should probably BD to cover that day and still keep your appt. OPKs indicate a different hormone than HPTs although at times some women who are PG can get a +OPK. Go BD Hun! And knowing your situation with OH, I wouldn't tell him until you are certain and have made the doc appt or visited. GL FXD! :dust:

THEANIE, GL FXD! :dust:
KITCAT and MRS W, still early Hun, FXD! :dust:
ANTSY, FXD that it isn't PCOS, but at least you will know what's going on and get assistance as neccessary. PG is still very very possible with PCOS! GL Hun!
ROSA, sorry that AF flew in Hun, next cycle!
GL with the Triphastic LIKEAUST, I do read that with Triph, you get bfp later so hang tight! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! The weekend was extra busy for me, as you can see I haven't even logged onto my beloved BNB. I am back and tackling this TTW head on, last week!!! Temp is barely staying above coverline, but it is not dropping soooo... I was too busy to be thinking about symptoms, but now that I read everyone's posts, I can say I haven't had any noticeable ones. I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up through to a bfp! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick a week before OV really has me quite worried... :wacko: I still wait... :coffee: FXD! :dust:

Help girls I need advice... should warn you this may contain tmi...
So af is due in 2days but just went to the bathroom and found quite a bit of blood but its kind of brown and very slimy. No cramping like usual when I get af and my boobs are still huge and sore. I don't think its af but what else could it be... any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated! Xx

Alright, officially out. She struck today, which I had a feeling she might as I woke up and my boobs were no longer sensitive to touch. Only two days late, which means I miscalculated O date. This has happened in the past. It's fine, I'm allowing myself a cherry pepsi to wallow in(we're out of cherry dr.p) and then am kicking my butt to lose weight. I'll start my zumba again tomorrow and try to do it every single day for at least two weeks.

I always want to kick my body though, it waits about an hour before I start bleeding to start cramping. Hey, aren't you supposed to give me more of a heads up? =P haha

I'm in a surprisingly good mood. I really think that month I took off helped me.

:( sorry love! Glad you're ok about it though. Xx

Kitcatbaby: It could be IB. But try and hold off until you're at least late for your period before testing. If you're getting IB that late you'll need to give it a few days for the HCG to build up in your system. Good luck!

Kitcatbaby: It could be IB. But try and hold off until you're at least late for your period before testing. If you're getting IB that late you'll need to give it a few days for the HCG to build up in your system. Good luck!

Thanks hun! it seems a bit too much blood for IB but I suppose anything is possible... will test in a few days unless it progresses to full af... xx

Ooh kitcat i wud take it as a good sign until af shows properly - then u can be in denial like me lol. I think theres summat in the air i can sense bfps coming!

To Mrs.MM and butterflies I would bd just in case but i dont wanna lol. My poor oh wanted to last nite, but we didnt get far it was too painful for me :( i feel guilty for depriving him. I just dont want to be touched at all right now. Feel too poorly.

So Im out this month :-( The witch arrived unexpectedly early this morning. I was thrilled as this was my first month temping and FF confirmed ovulation. But I was only 11 DPO :-(

Sooo anyway onwards to my next cycle. I'll be temping again so that I can keep an eye out for this happening again and we'll do SMEP again too. Does anyone think I should be worried by 11 day Luetal phase???

I was all - I am being relaxed this cycle and I dont mind at all if no BFP and I was so shocked to see AF I am gutted!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

dust

xxxx

I think a 10 day LP is the general minimum so 11 days is fine. Definitely keep temping because then you will start to see a pattern!

Im back with more jibber-jabber lol, sorry. I just took another midstream test, same as the ones before, this one has no line,looks negative, however it is evening here so it certainly wasnt great urine...
However.. I have left the test to sit and looked at it again, still no line after half hr. Nothing..
I feel that this proves the lines I got on my other (identical) tests werent evaps.
Do ya get what I mean?

The lines on my fmu tests from today and yesterday (I hope) cant be evaps cos this evening test doesnt have an evap... surely if it was the tests giving evaps it would have come up on all 3... hopefully the lines on the other 2 appeared cos it was fmu and positive!

I think I added my chart in my sig for all you stalkers :p.

Based off of CM and that, I really thought it was yesterday.

Hi Jen - Sometimes FF finds it hard to pinpoint ovulation and if it was CD9 for example - after a few more high temps it might put the crosshairs in. As long as you are bding regularly you should catch the egg :)

I meant I thought it was Saturday. We DTD Saturday, and we were BDing again tonight. I really hope this month is our month!

Not much new to report with my odd bleeding. There's still not much of it so remaining kind of hopeful...

Im back with more jibber-jabber lol, sorry. I just took another midstream test, same as the ones before, this one has no line,looks negative, however it is evening here so it certainly wasnt great urine...
However.. I have left the test to sit and looked at it again, still no line after half hr. Nothing..
I feel that this proves the lines I got on my other (identical) tests werent evaps.
Do ya get what I mean?

The lines on my fmu tests from today and yesterday (I hope) cant be evaps cos this evening test doesnt have an evap... surely if it was the tests giving evaps it would have come up on all 3... hopefully the lines on the other 2 appeared cos it was fmu and positive!

Makes sense to me Jo... :)
I really want you to get some answers hun it must be very stressful for you at the moment! How is it going with the not smoking? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->