*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

The bleeding has got a little heavier overnight so it must be af. Weird! Another failed cycle...will it ever happen? :( xx

I'm not really sure how far along I am..I went 2 months without af.. But I think I might only be about 4 weeks.. So far first tri has not been too easy.. I've spotted almost everyday, spent some time at the er and lots of time getting blood work at the drs.. I get results back tomorrow..

If you don't mind me saying, but I was curious on why you had 'cautiously pregnant'

I really hope everything goes well and that you've got a sticky bean. Things will turn out good in the end. If things aren't good then it's not the end yet.

I'm just nervous still.. The way this :bfp: happened is identical to the one that ended in mc.. Even down to completely missing a cycle before I got my :bfp: I was so heart broken after my mc that I'm trying not to get too excited before I see that little heart beat

Can someone check out my chart?

It took a gigantic leap this morning. But now I'm not sure if it was natural or not because my sleep was horrid last night. I woke every hour to 2 hours. I think when I nap today I will take it when I get up, and just adjust the time, to see if it's right.

Is that normal? FF is giving me an estimated O day as between day 10 and day 12, but they can't confirm until after the elevated temps.

It took a gigantic leap this morning. But now I'm not sure if it was natural or not because my sleep was horrid last night. I woke every hour to 2 hours. I think when I nap today I will take it when I get up, and just adjust the time, to see if it's right.

Is that normal? FF is giving me an estimated O day as between day 10 and day 12, but they can't confirm until after the elevated temps.

How long is your cycle typically? I ask because CD10-12 are on the early side for ovulation. If your cycle is short, you could have very well ovulated. Unfortunately, we can't really tell much more from your temps until there is a sustained rise (for at least 3 days). One jump in temps doesn't necessarily mean anything though.

Good luck everyone for ovulation!!!

Aww kitcat Im sorry af got you - I hope it goes away again and doesnt come back!!

I thought I'd update - I've just been to my doctors visit, i requested a woman cos I thought she might be sympathetic - and she was really nice but I was sooo nervous i came away thinking of all the things I should have told her symptom wise but forgot :dohh: And I forgot to ask what else could cause symptoms..

I told her about the bloating, headaches, hot flushes, (forgot to even mention cramps, sickness, backache, trouble sleeping, dry skin.. etc...) but her eyes widened when I mentioned the milky discharge.

She said she didnt want to give me false hope but that is a definite sign.
I asked her if it was rare to be in this situation and she said 'well it does happen' and she didnt think I was crazy so thats good.
I showed her my tests and she said they were 'inconclusive' - i know that lol.

Anyhow she is sending a urine sample off for testing for me. I did ask her about adding hcg to the blood test but she said that if I am pregnant then my day 21 progesterone test would come back really high.

I asked if it matters that it wont be fmu and might be dilute, she said it wont matter as the lab test is so sensitive - but i could bring it in whenever I liked. I didnt fancy peeing in the docs and walking out with a test tube anyway, so Im going to collect my fmu and drop it off in the morning! :thumbup:

She said the results will be ready in 2 days and that I can ring up and get results from reception.

Wish me luck everyone!!

The bleeding has got a little heavier overnight so it must be af. Weird! Another failed cycle...will it ever happen? :( xx

It will happen!! How long have you been ttc?

On to cycle 8 now. I know its not that long in the grand scheme of things but it feels like a life time xx

I know it feels like a life time but ultinatly it's not very long yet.. Have you tried the sperm meets egg plan?

Yes we tried smep for cycles 4 & 5 but found it too impractical for us as we both work different shifts and finding the time to nd as much as required was really difficult lol.
I know 8 months is not long I sort of just assumed that cos im young and healthy it would've happened by now. Won't be giving up though until I see those 2 pink lines! Xx

Go kitcat dont give up!!!

On another note aside from the docs visit -(see previous page for how it went) something VERY weird is happening with my opks...I did another this morning, and it was glaring positive again.. I looked at my one from yesterday, and its turned negative!!! The control line is now darker than the test line!
I read the instructions and it says a positive result will not fade :wacko:

It also says that pregnancy can affect the test result - but like this..??!?!?
What on earth??!

Your story just keeps getting more and more weird! Hopefully the docs urine analysis will give you some concrete results! Xx

How long is your cycle typically? I ask because CD10-12 are on the early side for ovulation. If your cycle is short, you could have very well ovulated. Unfortunately, we can't really tell much more from your temps until there is a sustained rise (for at least 3 days). One jump in temps doesn't necessarily mean anything though.

My cycles have been all over the place, from 24-30 days.

It's possible you've ovulated then, but I would keep BD'ing just in case it hasn't happened yet. Have you tried OPKs at all?

Josephine- id just keep bding your body could have been gearing up to o and didn't for some reason.. I got a stark positive opk the month I missed my period (September) and didn't o at all.

Ants- I know how difficult it is with different shifts.. Oh and I only really see each other on weekends and Wednesday's. The only thing we did different the past cycle is not stress because I hadn't gotten my period I had no idea where I was in my cycle .. So bding went back to being about fun and enjoying each other.. We also did some things to try to spice up the bedroom life.

KITCAT, :hugs: to my dear TTC buddy. No worries Hun, I know that it seems like a lifetime, everyone's patience is different. We are just over 2 yrs (with 1 MC) and I don't think hope has faded even a little. Loving your optimism and looking forward to your next cycle!
JO, good luck with the analysis, I agree with KITCAT, it is weird so hopefully you will get more answers, maybe even a BFP answer! :dust:
MRS W, sorry AF flew in Hun. As for 11LP, that is fine, anything less than 10 is cause for concern so you are covered. Just keep temping and charting and learning how your boy works, you will be surprised at what you think was normally occurring with you that actually wasn't... GL FXD! :dust:
JEN, I had a long peek at your chart. Are you temping same time, daily? I wouldn't take a nap and use that new temp, because most accurate no is when you have awaken from your sleep (through the nite) although nite occurs differently for those that work 3rd shift. You may have to diregard that temp because adjusting won't work as you didn't sleep 3.5+ hours before testing. If you did, then you can guess that temp is correct and just note your sleeping issues. After looking however, I personally think that a clear shift came on the 21st CD9. Which would make your OV day Fri (the lowest temp is the OV date) and if that's the case, you timed BD perfectly at O-2, OV, and OV+2. Keep BDg just in case it wasn't 21st and will be yesterday. GL FXD! :dust:
:wave: welcome DIRTCHICK85! GL FXD!:dust:
Heeey SKEET :wave: thanks for checking in, how is it going? Did you get your results back today yet? GL
HAJ624, YAY for OV!!!
ABITJADED, get to BDg!!!! GL FXD!:dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Last week of TWW is starting off lovely, temp jumped up a little today, reeally hoping it stays up there to a bfp! Still no SS, and that feels good. I am a little nervous, as DW and I have similar cycle lengths and her AF is near!:wacko: Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

It's possible you've ovulated then, but I would keep BD'ing just in case it hasn't happened yet. Have you tried OPKs at all?

We've been trying to BD every other day.

No I haven't tried them yet. If it doesn't work this cycle, then I plan on it. We were trying to keep it as fun as possible, that's why I just started charting this month. I really hope I don't have to try them out. :)

Looking at your chart, it looks to me like you ov'd CD12, but like FF I won't be sure for a another two days, especially because you didn't sleep long enough. Your temp might be elevated because of the poor sleep quality. If it drops again tomorrow, then I'd say not yet, but if it stays up there, then I think you're good. :)

We've been trying to BD every other day.

No I haven't tried them yet. If it doesn't work this cycle, then I plan on it. We were trying to keep it as fun as possible, that's why I just started charting this month. I really hope I don't have to try them out. :)

I was determined not to "try" too, but after the first month of not knowing what was going on, when/if I was ovulating at all, etc., I just said to hell with it and dove in head first. It's still fun, but now DH asks me "how my lines are doing" (in reference to OPKs). It's pretty cute actually. That's not to say we don't BD when I don't have +OPKs, but it "encourages us" to do it during that time. It's really made me feel more in control. Hopefully you don't need them, but if you do, it doesn't have to stress you out if you don't let it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->