*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So Im out this month :-( The witch arrived unexpectedly early this morning. I was thrilled as this was my first month temping and FF confirmed ovulation. But I was only 11 DPO :-(

Sooo anyway onwards to my next cycle. I'll be temping again so that I can keep an eye out for this happening again and we'll do SMEP again too. Does anyone think I should be worried by 11 day Luetal phase???

I was all - I am being relaxed this cycle and I dont mind at all if no BFP and I was so shocked to see AF I am gutted!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

dust

xxxx

Awwww hun :( sorry! I think you're ok on 11day LP its less than 10 when you need to worry so think you are ok darling. Lots of dust to you for next cycle! Xx

Hi everyone!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? So sorry to all of those af got :hugs: and lots of :dust: for the next cycle..

Congrats to all the :bfp:

Oh Wilsey! I see your baby in your siggie. How exciting! How are you feeling. :)

ETA: I mean your profile pic, not your siggie.

Hi Jehovah! I'm feeling good :) Starting to get my energy back as I head into second tri (although in NZ I'm already in the second tri)! The 12 week scan was amazing - absolutely breathtaking.

Now we are getting things ready - have a cot and a change table. Just printed a list of the other things we will need. Very exciting.

How are you!?! :)

Ok, I'm pretty sure I ovulated saturday. And FF says anywhere between Friday and Today If we Bd'ed thursday, saturday and tonight, will that have caught the eggie?

I really want a :bfp: for my birthday!

I kind of want sex to go back to being just sex too. No matter how in the mood I am, in the back of my mind I am just thinking BABY BABY BABY!

I'm not really sure how far along I am..I went 2 months without af.. But I think I might only be about 4 weeks.. So far first tri has not been too easy.. I've spotted almost everyday, spent some time at the er and lots of time getting blood work at the drs.. I get results back tomorrow..

Ok, I'm pretty sure I ovulated saturday. And FF says anywhere between Friday and Today If we Bd'ed thursday, saturday and tonight, will that have caught the eggie?

I kind of want sex to go back to being just sex too. No matter how in the mood I am, in the back of my mind I am just thinking BABY BABY BABY!

:dust: did you notice any change in your CM around Friday? fingers crossed that this is your month.

I know what you mean about sex going back to normal.

I'm not really sure how far along I am..I went 2 months without af.. But I think I might only be about 4 weeks.. So far first tri has not been too easy.. I've spotted almost everyday, spent some time at the er and lots of time getting blood work at the drs.. I get results back tomorrow..

If you don't mind me saying, but I was curious on why you had 'cautiously pregnant'

I really hope everything goes well and that you've got a sticky bean. Things will turn out good in the end. If things aren't good then it's not the end yet.

Hi Jehovah! I'm feeling good :) Starting to get my energy back as I head into second tri (although in NZ I'm already in the second tri)! The 12 week scan was amazing - absolutely breathtaking.

Now we are getting things ready - have a cot and a change table. Just printed a list of the other things we will need. Very exciting.

How are you!?! :)

Awwww, that's wonderful. I'm doing great. Pretty relaxed about things things this cycle. Hopefully I can stay relaxed until my time comes. :)

I love that all of you preggers folks are checkin in on us! rub off some luck while youre here. I NEED IT :D

Alright ladies, I should be O tomorrow. so the dh and I bd'd yesterday, today, and will tomorrow and wed. So hopefully :spermy: will find his way!!!

:dust: did you notice any change in your CM around Friday? fingers crossed that this is your month.

I know what you mean about sex going back to normal.

YES I had a massive amount!!! It was almost unbearable!

I heard back on my ultrasound! I get to take my trigger shot tomorrow, which means we should O day after tomorrow. Time to dtd!

Ovulation day today!!! Now im in the tww!! So excited and nervous! Wish me luck:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->