*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

MrsMM: Yep, I've been temping at 7 am everyday(give or take 10 mins sometimes). I really hoped I ovulated in that time frame!

DBZ: Thanks! I hope this is your cycle FXed!

likeaustralia: You make it sound way more fun than I thought it would be! Now I am not so worried about having to use them!

You guys rock! Thanks for putting up with me!

JEN, it is actually noooo problem "putting up" with you... :haha: We enjoy helping and seeing bfps!

My DW is always asking about the lines and temps so things aren't too terrible. Especailly knowing the end results. Having FF on my cell makes it easier. I basically have BBT next to bed, take it, then roll over (on days where I get to sleep in) I don't disturb DW when she is still sleeping because the number is saved so I look at it later and pick phone up and document....

Called the dr.. Because I got it done at a lab in the city in stead of the one in my town I won't get results until tomorrow now :(

Hey skeet - I missed some of this thread but what were you getting tested for?!

They are testing to see if my hcg is progressing and testing my progesterone levels

Did you have spotting or something? I never got tested for anything. First bloods were taken at 9/10 weeks I think!

hard to keep up with this thread!! it appears there are many who need xed fingers right now so fxed for everyone!!

AFM; waiting to O. and I'm so impatient!!:wacko:

hellloooo ladies....so like ive told you i started my clomid this month and i had my sono on friday. the doctor (whos wasnt my normal doctor) said i had 2 follicles. I called my doctor to see what exactly everyhting meant and the size and he said there was a follicle on each side...on was 21 and the other was 18...so he said he thought we had a good chance. fingers majorly crossed!!!!

Thanks Mrs.MM!

I spent an hour in A & E last night as i started to bleed :cry: not a lot though. The oncall midwife thinks its implant bleeding, i thought i was 6 weeks but she says im 7, a bit late for implant bleeding i think!!!!

I have to go to an early pregnancy clinic on Friday for a scan. FX'd

I had another elevated temp, so after tomorrow it would mean that I ovulated for sure right?

Did you have spotting or something? I never got tested for anything. First bloods were taken at 9/10 weeks I think!

I did have spotting, but my first bloods were low (95) and because I've already had a mc my dr wanted to make sure that it was progressing

12 dpo and BFN.. but my temps are still high! Anyone here get BFPs after a negative at 12 dpo?

JEN, your temping sounds right on target. And YES, one more high temp and you are looking at CD12 OV, making you 2 DPO today!!! YAY! FXD! :dust:

SKEET, how did the results look today Hun? My FXD! :dust:

MINNI, GL towards OV!

HAJ, that does sound good, moving along greatly, GL FXD! :dust:

VICKY, GL Fri, I hope it is just slight bleeding, try to relax, as hard as I know that is. GL :dust:

LIKEAUSTR, No worries Hun, with DD I didn't get a bfp until well past 18DPO, and then with the last PG, I got it after 14DPO and before was neg, on 14DPO, it was clear! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, higher than whole cycle (except days with fever). I just hope I did enough and beign sick doesn't effect implantation. I mean, it looks apparent that I OVd so if I truly did.... FXD! Well, I creep closer to testing! Getting nervous however. As promised, started SS today. Not really much or anything that resembles past bfps. Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. DW is spotting and moody and fatigued. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I just got my levels back!!! they went from 95- 426!! Thats even higher then he had hoped for!!! He was hoping they would be around 300!!

Congrats skeet - I was just about to post that I am sure they are fine but they are better than fine!! :D

Skeet - thats great news!! Really pleased for you!! I too would also like to know if they normally test hcg levels by blood to confirm pregnancy/check its progressing??

Vickytoria - hope it all goes well for you, Im sure its just normal early pregnancy bleeding :hugs:

Jen - Im not ignoring you hun its just im clueless when it comes to charting as I've never done it myself!!:shrug: Oh, and opks ARE fun!! it gives you something to pee on and it makes lines!! 2 of them! :winkwink:

kitcat - did af stay?? Hope not!! lots of luck to you for this next cycle..

likeaustralia - you can sooooo still get a bfp this cycle!!

Mrs.MM why are you so worried about being sick?? Surely that wont affect ov/implantation?? I hope not anyway!!

Update from me ... is that I have no more pregnancy tests left in the house!!! So I am waiting for the doctors test to come back no point keep torturing myself!
I couldnt resist peeing on an opk tho hehe,:blush: its still waaaay positive! :thumbup: Surely Im not having a 3 day long lh surge??

And my newest symptom - took off my top last night and nipples were on fiiiirrrrreeee!!!!

Thanks!!! I'm on :cloud9: ....i kept having nightmares the past 2 nights that the dr would call and say that my levels dropped or barely moved.... now just to get my scan in a few weeks so i can find out how far a long I am for my ticker lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->