*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Of course not! :) You still have about 7 months for that 2012 baby!

:dust: to you!

Thank u!!!!!!! This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up! I'm at work lol and I keep sneaking away to check! Cant wait to start checking in with all you ladies :)

lol no problem, I definitely know about all these threads moving suuuper fast!

and jmandrews, I've decided this month doesn't matter what our bodies say, we will be preggers by the end of September!! coooome on :bfp: mama needs a baby to cuddle!

Lol @ Skoer, were technically not gonna start TTC until the beginning of the new year, so right now it's more like me TTC and him just going along for the ride (no pun intended lol). Yesterday wa actually my first day o takin prenatals!!!!! Omg I was SO excited!!

Hello my lovelies :D I am currently 6dpo and had AF like cramping yesterday which is not normal for me and today I have had weird twinges around the left side of my belly button. My bbt chart is looking completely different to every other month too, usually my temps are up and down after ov but they are up and keep going up each day... Tmi but my cm is an abundance of creaminess hahaha and there is a LOT of it, so much that I had to go to the bathroom yesterday as I thought AF had arrived early and my cp is high, medium/firm and closed. I have also had a HUGE appetite, feel empty even after having a big meal and I've had headaches for the past 2 days along with a bit if a sore throat. I really hope this is my month I can't wait to be a mummy :D my bbt chart link is in my sig could someone please have a look for me and tell me what they think :D xx

Hello my lovelies :D I am currently 6dpo and had AF like cramping yesterday which is not normal for me and today I have had weird twinges around the left side of my belly button. My bbt chart is looking completely different to every other month too, usually my temps are up and down after ov but they are up and keep going up each day... Tmi but my cm is an abundance of creaminess hahaha and there is a LOT of it, so much that I had to go to the bathroom yesterday as I thought AF had arrived early and my cp is high, medium/firm and closed. I have also had a HUGE appetite, feel empty even after having a big meal and I've had headaches for the past 2 days along with a bit if a sore throat. I really hope this is my month I can't wait to be a mummy :D my bbt chart link is in my sig could someone please have a look for me and tell me what they think :D xx

All looks and sounds good to me!

good luck to everyone still waiting inc me :) i have got a few signs but trying not to read in to em to much as dont want to be let down at the end of the month :(

Welcome :wave: to all the new additions!! We will have bfps sooooo sooon ladies!! :dust:

NAT, that chart is looking goood! Hang in there! When are you planning to test? :dust:

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! to the thread.

Me! Me! Me! Add me in! I want a 2012 baby too! :D

Welcome FireBride! congrats on being married :) and now TTC! I was just marreid july 2 and started TTC right away as well... first month was unsuccessful, but hoping this month is the one! good luck! baby dust to you!

The :witch: got me. Good luck to everyone still in this cycle. :dust:

Hello everyone!
I am 27 years old, and TTC. I've been married for 2 years and we've been trying for 14 months now. DH is also 27. My journey so far includes:
- abnormal paps requiring colposcopy and LEEP (2006)
- hypothyroidism, requiring medication (Started Dec '10)
- annovulation, with only mild spotting throughout the first 12 months of TTC, and 6 months with no bleeding at all.
- started clomid June 2011.
- DH had SA testing done before I started clomid- no issues with him. Also my thyroid is under control now.
- currently in my second round of clomid. First round I tested using OPKs for 12 days (CD13-24). Never got a+. However, did get a real period on CD 39. (So may have O'ed the day I stopped testing!). Now I'm CD 23 and continuing to use OPKs. I'm also tracking BBT. Hoping I ovulate this month!!
With the clomid I've experienced some mild mood swings, and irritability, and major hot flashes especially at night.
Hoping for a 2012 baby!! Good luck to everyone!!

Welcome PETERS, FIREBRIDE, AND L.E.D.!!!
Sorry about that damned withh SKOER and JEHOVAHSGRACE!
MRSMM-- !!! fx'd :dust:

afm- 8dpo cracked and took a IC... thought I saw something, but i think it was just wishful thinking! my optimism is back!

Attachments

• 8dpofmu.jpg
    8dpofmu.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 12
Me! Me! Me! Add me in! I want a 2012 baby too! :D

Welcome FireBride! congrats on being married :) and now TTC! I was just marreid july 2 and started TTC right away as well... first month was unsuccessful, but hoping this month is the one! good luck! baby dust to you!

Awe thanks so much! TTC right away just felt like the right thing to do after getting married, eh? :)

Thanks mrsmm24 :) my temp dropped this morning by 0.01 degree so still high :) your chart looks great by the way!
Ummm knowing my poas addiction I will probably do my first test at 9dpo, today being 7dpo which means I will be testing in 2 days :) I had a very sore lower back in the early hours of this morning, so sore that it woke me from my sleep :/ haven't had that temp drop to show implantation yet though, so hoping that comes soon! My charts for the past 2 months have always shown a temp drop at 7dpo which always gave me false hope so maybe it's a good thing it hasn't done that today lol. I had a lot of twinges around the left hand side of my belly button that lasted all day yesterday which is a new one for me...
When are you planning on testing mrsmm24? Xx

:cry:Hi ladies well another update from me and it just gets worse. I have put my boyfriend off so much with using bnb and talking about babies that he has now decided he doesnt even want children at all. I cant believe it and really dont know what to do... we have been having all these problems since the suspected chemical 2 weeks ago. I think its made him think what he really wants and apparently children isnt it. What on earth do i do? I love him and want to stay with him but i need to have a baby at some point!!!

I cant go without a family all my life. But i dont want to give up the man i love.

I just have to hope he may change his mind in the future but what if he doesnt and by then it will be too late?? or do i leave him and have to start all over again finding the right person?? which could take ages Im 25 now. Im so scared this just isnt meant to happen for me.:cry:

:cry:Hi ladies well another update from me and it just gets worse. I have put my boyfriend off so much with using bnb and talking about babies that he has now decided he doesnt even want children at all. I cant believe it and really dont know what to do... we have been having all these problems since the suspected chemical 2 weeks ago. I think its made him think what he really wants and apparently children isnt it. What on earth do i do? I love him and want to stay with him but i need to have a baby at some point!!!

I cant go without a family all my life. But i dont want to give up the man i love.

I just have to hope he may change his mind in the future but what if he doesnt and by then it will be too late?? or do i leave him and have to start all over again finding the right person?? which could take ages Im 25 now. Im so scared this just isnt meant to happen for me.:cry:

Maybe you guys need a romantic break away...stop baby talk for a while just reconnect?

im so sorry its come to this...so he did want kids and now doesnt? how long you been together for?

Hi All

Me and the other half had a chat last night and we have decided to start trying at Christmas time. We are so excited :) wish it was NOW!!! He has been told that he may be loosing his job in Oct/Nov so we def think we should wait see what happens - even though we would cope either way i want it to be perfect. I had a misscariiage @ 8 weeks in June and i still dont think i am quite over that aswell - sometimes i think i am ok, then other days i get really frustrated, angry and upset. Having another baby so soon makes me feel nervous...dont think i am quite there yet.

Josephine3 - sending a hug your way. I agree that a break away would do you both good! Learn to laugh again and have quality time together.

Hope you get your BFP soon ladies,
lots of love and baby dust your way :)

Josephine3 I know exactly what your going through. DH only just wants babies now and that was after lots of chats and he is 35. I have been with him 11years and untill last year children were not something he would consider as being part of his life. Give your boyfriend time and space to get his head around it all. 25 is still very young (not trying to be patronising) but I almost guarantee he will change his mind down the line as at least he was already wanting to try before he got scared off.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->