*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I want to join! Me! Me! I want a 2012 baby! :hi:

I was crampy all day yesterday and this morning my temp dropped. .5 degrees. I didn't ven bother testing, because I'm tired of getting all these BFNs. We are going on safari in a week and I'm afraid I will ovulate on our 20+ hour trip back home. Since I'm not interested in joining the mile high club on this trip ;) we may have to wait until october. But hopefully I will ovulate early and we conceive in Africa! That would just be awesome!

Can someone tell me what your temp does if your pregnant? I am waiting for a thermometer to come through but don't actually know what I'm looking for lol

Welcome LMNOP :wave: GL and :dust:

JEHOVAHS, sorry you got that temp drop, but NO AF= good sign. So happy to see you looking forward though, and you are right, conceiving in Africa sounds amazing! GL :dust:

GEMGEM, temps usually stay high, higher than your coverline after OV. But you would need to have been temping prior to OV to know if your temp is high, well, not know but see it. Doesn't necessarily mean you are running a fever so it is good to see... GL :dust:

I am 12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko:

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*

Thanks for the new thread. Sho, I did'nt realise how the list has grown! It huge...Goodluck to all!:baby:

Bah, the :witch: got me the day before yesterday.. who else will be testing around September 15th??

Is it too late to join??! I want a 2012 baby, we've just begun TTC!! I'd love to be a part of this with all of you ladies!!!!
Positive hopes and baby dust to you all!!!!!!

Of course not! :) You still have about 7 months for that 2012 baby!

:dust: to you!

Hey guys...No AF yet but all of the sudden i became really pessimistic with the whole thing and idk why. Im 7 DPO, started out with alot of symptoms (or possible symptoms)...
1dpo-nothing
2dpo-temp up (99ish), stuffy nose creamy cm
3 dpo-temp norm (98.6)twinges, got 4 canker sores over night creamy cm
4dpo-temp norm (98.4)twinges, threw up randomly, excessive thirst creamy cm
5dpo- temp down (97.7) right boob sore on the side. creamy cm
6dpo- no signs except creamy cm
7dpo- no signs except creamy cm
My sister in law is starting college @akron U on monday, and my dh and myself both already go there so we decided we would walk like a normal day with her to all of her classes. DH and I got im a huge fight about which way to take...Then i bawled my eyes outl It was completely unnessasary and not at all like us. Then we dropped SIL back off at her house and we were going to stay a while but her house was like a sauna(at least 85 degrees and not even a fan) I was so grouchy that i wanted to leave and we got into another fight about that...I cried.We made up, said our "im sorry's" I cried AGAIN Went to bed, woke up and all of the sudden i feel really down about things :'( I am not a "crier" but all of the sudden im a big baby :( urg.

FX'd and :dust: to all :)

Thanks MrsMM. I hope you get your BFP this cycle. You've been so supportive to everyone else. I hope it's your time. :) :dust:

Awww Antsynewlywed, I get like that too sometimes and although it makes me feel crazy I think it is just part of the TTC journey. It was worse for me the first couple of months off my birth control. You dont have too much longer before you can test so remain positive:thumbup: And we are here if you need to vent:hugs:

JENNALYNN, welcome :wave: I hope you will be giving us the good news of your bfp soon! :dust:

Sorry that AF flew in SKOER, :thumbup: to looking forward to that bfp you WILL get next cycle!! :hugs: :dust:

ANTSY, don't throw in the towel yet! PMA!! and the P does NOT stand for pessimistic! Hang in there! It is early. In fact, I think that you need to change your 6-7DPO symptoms to include all that crying Hun! FXD :dust:

:flower:Thanks for the encouraging words BUTTERFLIES and MRSMM... Hahaha im a nitwit... ridiculous emotions=horomones! :cry::rofl: :dohh:

Thanks MrsMM24 for clarifying the temp question I had! I need my thermometer to hurry up so I can start!!:laugh2:
I'd be surprised if I hit the jackpot this month due to no idea of when I OV'd etc but I'm really glad I found this thread and can't wait to see everyone get their:bfp:

:dust:

Hello ladies can I join in? I'm somewhere around the 7DPO mark (I think 8, FF thinks 6, so going with the average :haha: )

:dust: to everyone!

Of course not! :) You still have about 7 months for that 2012 baby!

:dust: to you!

Thank u!!!!!!! This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up! I'm at work lol and I keep sneaking away to check! Cant wait to start checking in with all you ladies :)

Hey beccad, I am also 7dpo. Are you feeling positive this month?

Thanks MrsMM24 for clarifying the temp question I had! I need my thermometer to hurry up so I can start!!:laugh2:
I'd be surprised if I hit the jackpot this month due to no idea of when I OV'd etc but I'm really glad I found this thread and can't wait to see everyone get their:bfp:

:dust:

Make sure you get a basal thermometer. A regular one isn't sensitive enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->