*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi Ladies!
So I'm absolutely new to this board, and saw this thread and thought that it absolutely suits me. My name is Jen, I'm 27 and we are just now trying for our first child. My sister Cheryl introduced me to FAM, and I have just begun charting midcycle this cycle.

I believe I'm 10 DPO, have been feeling nauseous. I also noticed increased CM, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed at this point. My cycles are pretty short, usually 26-28 days long. So I think I may test tomorrow, though it may be a bit early. I've also had some classic signs that I may be getting my period though, we will see. I told him it would be perfect if we were pregnant by Christmas. Anyways... looking forward to getting to know you all!

:)

BabyBob Welcome back and fxed! :flower:

Antsy WTG!!!! You are doing amazing things with this weight loss!! Small goals are key! Keep it up!! :headspin:

Mrs MM You're not out until the :witch: arrives!!! Think positive!

Jo As you said, you're not out yet! fxed! Your symptoms are a good sign!!

AFM - According to MyDays app on my phone, I am supposed to O today. DH and I BDed Tuesday and yesterday. We'll see what happens tonight :winkwink: Then begins the dreaded 2ww. My first since beginning a regular cycle! In non baby news - I ripped a hemangioma off my hand during the move and it bled for a good while... I now have to make a trip to the dermatologist to have it checked out and possible removed. Yuck. :dohh:

:dust::dust::dust:

Jen1019 I am in the same boat you are! I'm new to this website also and looking for ttc partners, to walk along with me as my husband and I ttc.It's nice to have people to talk to that are going through the same thing I'm going through. AF was suppose to come today, but hasn't come yet. I have had slight cramping like AF is coming. I'm thinking about taking a test today. I hope that you are pregnant! We are hoping that we are pregnant by Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'll be praying for you!

:hug:Wishing everyone a great weekend thoes that are busy with OH keep at it. Those waiting, be patient I hope we can all add to the good news for 2012 very soon.

Just a quick question being relativly new to all this? How do I add the 2012 banner to my signature.

Thank you
:hug:

Hi to all the new ladies :) and welcome to a thread full of wonderful girls who will support you through your ttc journeys. Babydust to all xx

@ Skeet 9924 - Sooo glad to hear that you kept your tube. Also very glad to hear that OH is good to you. Hoping we hear lots more from you soon, and when you're ready to ttc again that you get a quick BFP.

@ Josephine3 - Super sorry to hear you have more waiting. Waiting is absolutely the worst part of ttc. I know what you mean about needing another screen, I have to open a separate text editor while going through the thread, but can't do that most days because I usually peruse the thread on my mobile phone which is why my updates are usually sporadic.

@kitcatbaby - Thank you so much for your support the other day. After 10 years you'd think I'd know better! Leading up to the fertility treatments I really did know better and would've been the last one to obsess. But alas, now with "renewed hope" I find myself symptom checking, obsessing and doing stupid things. ><

@ Wilsey - I have no idea if everyone else feels as I do or not (though from the comments they must) To me having the pregnant people around is a reminder that it is indeed possible to get pregnant. Its a source of hope for me. Its one of the reasons I wanted to join this thread and take part in this community.

@ Antsynewlywed - GJ with the weight loss! Keep at it.:happydance: The hardest part is persistence. It took me 2.5 years to loose 95 lb, actually the first year I only lost 26. (d*mn*d PCOS) Its tough but let me tell you that its soooo worth it. I went from a size 24 to a size 8 and I have soooo much more energy. I can't wait to continue to hear of your sucess! ps. Feel free to PM me or what have you if you want any tips.

@MrsMM24 - fxd4u :dust:

@Babybob - Welcome back! Here's hoping for your line to be a dark one soon!

To the newbies: Opaque1997, Littlechen, Morri, Miss Vinage, Jen1019 - Welcome!

As for me: Still loosing it with the 2WW. I guess I can console myself that this is my first 2WW with fertility treatments so I'm not going to cart myself off to the looney bin just yet. Took a test today 10 DPO and it was a negative. I SHOULD know better than to take the stupid thing apart... :dohh: but alas I did. so now I'm obsessing on whether the 2nd line is grey or pink. At this very moment I'm convinced its grey. I'm also convinced I'm out for the month. Only time will tell.

Front page is updated! welcome newbies!

GETTING THE BANNER::
https://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb445/antsynewlywed/ <==Heres my photobucket account
-go there and click the banner
-copy the image code ( i think you click it and it copies for you)
-come back to bnb and click "user cp"
-on left hand side click edit signature
-paste code there
-click save
-waalaa!
Ill put this info on front page for future reference!

ABITJADED! I have to get ready for work but in my next post ill adress you! thanks so much!

So I had a BFP this morning when I took a test! I'm super excited, but waiting till I go to the doctor.

Congrats Littlechen and a happy and healthy nine months to you!

Jen1019, did you test? Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

AFM I'm only 2dpo and already going crazy with the wait, hope to be part of the 2012 baby team! Good luck ladies

So I had a BFP this morning when I took a test! I'm super excited, but waiting till I go to the doctor.

Congratulations hun. A happy and healthy nine months ahead take good care of you and the little bundle.

Congrats LittleChen

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

Welcome Jen , If you ever need assitance with evaluating your chart I can help you I work according to the official rules of nfp ^^

CD 24 for me, AF can be expected at any time. If I hit CD33, and nothing, then I plan on testing. :)

Just got my 1st ever EWCM :) :) rather excited so thought I'd share! Little things make us smile while ttc eh ladies ;) should be Ov any day now... wish me luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->