*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I wouldnt have thought it was too much to ask either!! when I've complained to her on 2 occasions of ongoing pain and numerous other symptoms she seems to have no clue what could be causing.. I would expect them to find out what it is!
Im just hoping I dont get af this time and then I reckon that might give me a chance at a blood test! I hope!

I'd hate to go to A&E tho and them find nothing wrong and then I'd have taken time off of someone really poorly..hmm..

I've not had any more pos opks, the 5 superdrug ones i did were all positive, the next day I did a cheapy one and it was neg. I dont think I trust the superdrug ones cos I have used them once before, and I got lots of positive (tho not this dark) and that was just before af, when I first started using them. Maybe they are just mega sensitive or something in my body just doesnt do well with them!

I may get a digi if I miss this next af.. might be worth a shot like u say!

Agree with wilsey about going to a & e... they cannot turn you away. I know its a bit of a cheeky fib but you will know once and for all xx

yeah it would be GREAT to get an ultrasound - but is there any guarantee thats what they'd do? What would i say?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/721398-progesterone-levels.html

Hmmm this seems to indicate that anything over 30 means you will have ovulated.

I think waiting to see if AF arrives is probably a safe bet. Not long to wait now. If AF doesn't show I think you either see your doc and demand a blood test or go to A&E.

I think I am seriously loosing my mind. Today's 7 dpo 2ww "I want to be pregnant symtoms": cramping, slight nausea / light headedness, frequent urination, sneezing / runny nose (i had no idea that's an early pregnancy symptom, seems like anything could be). Just letting y'all know if I am gone I may have given up the ghost and checked in to the looney bin.

Ps. Skeet, you're in my thoughts. I will be praying for your BFP with an HH 9 months to come very soon. Wish I could say something that would lessen the pain.

Agree! You're so close to next af that maybe the best bet is wait it out to see if she flies in and if not then Monday morning straight to drs! Even if its not a bfp you should really persevere with trying to get a pelvic u/s to check out the source of your pain.
I'm currently waiting on an appointment for laparoscopy to check for endo its taken 5months just to get a letter from the gyno. Nightmare drs! Xx

I think I am seriously loosing my mind. Today's 7 dpo 2ww "I want to be pregnant symtoms": cramping, slight nausea / light headedness, frequent urination, sneezing / runny nose (i had no idea that's an early pregnancy symptom, seems like anything could be). Just letting y'all know if I am gone I may have given up the ghost and checked in to the looney bin.

Awwww don't give up hun! Try not to symptom spot too much otherwise you'll think you're pregnant every month lol. Anything and everything our bodies throw at us leading up to af can be considered a symptom... ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/721398-progesterone-levels.html

Hmmm this seems to indicate that anything over 30 means you will have ovulated.

I think waiting to see if AF arrives is probably a safe bet. Not long to wait now. If AF doesn't show I think you either see your doc and demand a blood test or go to A&E.

I think the levels are different in different countries too which seems to make it a big grey area- sometimes measure in ng/mol or n/mol??! :shrug: but my doc said over 18 means ovulation occured..well confusing..

Yeah I will wait and see if af shows again - you never know she might show and all my symptoms might leave along with her - but I hope not!! :winkwink:

Hi ladies.. Just wanted to let you know I'm home from the hospital.. The surgery went well and they were able to save my tube.. Oh has been great .. Slept in the hospital with me and has taken the week off to be with me and help me out..

Thank you so much for all of your kind words :hugs:

Hi There! I had my fingers crossed that you wouldn't have to lose your tube and am very relieved for you that surgery went so well ... and, that your OH is such a Sweetie! I'm sure that having his support means the world to you right now. I am really really sorry that you have had to go through this and wish you a speedy recovery (both physicaly and mentally) and that you when you feel ready to TTC again, that everything will go smoothly for you!! :flower: Take care of yourself :hugs:

I was just thinking...I like to keep up with threads I was participating in when I was TTC. I just wanted to check if you ladies are ok with me hanging around. I don't know if it's hard for you to see a pregnant woman's tickers in your face, or ultrasounds as profile pictures.

I just wouldn't want to make anyones TTC journey harder than it needs to be. So let me know if I should stay or if I should go!

Much love xx

I agree with all the other ladies : please stay :) xxx

Awwww don't give up hun! Try not to symptom spot too much otherwise you'll think you're pregnant every month lol. Anything and everything our bodies throw at us leading up to af can be considered a symptom... ;)

... and that is very easy to do, since the PMS often produces similar symptoms. I came off BC October last year and was shocked by how sensitive my nipples got after ovulation (hadn't ever had that) ... then a couple of months ago, I had the aching boob thing on the sides, following month not, last month again - had never had that before. Found it as a PG symptom and hoped it meant something (which it can't, since we will need help to get PG) ... so different hormone levels produce similar symptoms and get us hoping soooo easily (and interestingly enough, when TTC, we suddenly start noticing all sorts of symptoms which "weren't there" before :wink:)

FXd that you do get your :bfp: soon - but in the meantime, please don't try to read too much into the symptoms :hugs2:

As with wilsey, do boot me out if I outstay my welcome but i like seeing everyones updates so will stay if people think that's ok x baby dust to everyone x x

Thank you so much .. It's very nice to have all the support from all of you ladies.. It has made things easier to have all of these kind words.. I actually cried a little when I read all of the thoughts prayers and well wishes .. It means the world to me :hugs:

Wilsey and Mrs W-- Shuddup!!! you guys are staying here even if I have to tie you to a chair! Im sure some of my team will help me hold you down! lol.

We didnt get a chance to bd last night...dh has a cold but we did this morning... pos opk= ur going to ov in 24-48 hrs right? we also bd a couple days ago... preseed both times..
ALSO-- :D if some of you remember... IM TIRED OF BEING FAT!!! Ive lost 14.6 pounds since I had my minor breakdown on team 2012's thread... :D

Wilsey and Mrs W-- Shuddup!!! you guys are staying here even if I have to tie you to a chair! Im sure some of my team will help me hold you down! lol.

We didnt get a chance to bd last night...dh has a cold but we did this morning... pos opk= ur going to ov in 24-48 hrs right? we also bd a couple days ago... preseed both times..
ALSO-- :D if some of you remember... IM TIRED OF BEING FAT!!! Ive lost 14.6 pounds since I had my minor breakdown on team 2012's thread... :D

*helping if necessary* :D

Antsy, positive OPK means ovulation in 12 - 36 hours :)

.. and ... congratulations :) :hugs:

How do I get added to the group? We've been TTC'ing since wedding date in August and now am getting serious..

AGREEING with ANTSY and BUBU!!! Where do you PG ladies think you are going????

JOSEPHINE, I think that you need an U/S or blood test as well...

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? I'm just too nervous to test, my nerves are bad, my heart is so sad with worry. I want to get my forever baby soon! Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

MrsMM... your chart is looking great!! Fingers crossed for your BFP tomorrow!

MrsMM... looking promising for a bfp! 16dpo... lovely long LP! Longest I've managed is 13dpo... :S feeling confident and very hopeful for you! Xx

Hi fancy taking me in there too, I really one a 2012 one too, (actually I wouldnt have minded to have one this year but well ;)

anyway put me in ^^

I can't believe its been almost 6 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Its been somewhat of a smooth time with exception of going to the ER a week ago b/c I started spotting but after I got to see the baby's heartbeat again, that calmed me down. The only issue I have is at my ultrasound at almost 8 weeks and at the ER, they discovered a second empty sac. So I have one baby and one blighted ovum that I apparently ovulated again after I was pregnant and it never developed beyond the sac. Now I am hoping that doesn't cause me any problems. Its been a week and I haven't spotted at all. The only sucky thing is I am not allowed to have sex until my next Dr visit on the 16th.
I have been lucky. I have had no morning sickness at all yet and pretty much the major symptom is being overly tired in the afternoons. I am counting down until Thanksgiving weekend when I will officially be in my second trimester

Wow wantanerd proof that anything is possible when it comes to ttc...you ovd after already being preggo?! Hope the empty sac doesn't cause any problems for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->