*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Awwww thanks ladies - I feel the love :)

wantanerd - did they say anything about it being an issue when you were in the ER? I'm sure it will be fine lovely - especially if you haven't had any issues since!

MrsMM - your chart is looking really good! Hope those temps behave and just stay up!

I haven't listened to baby's heartbeat since before my 12 week ultrasound. I must finally be relaxing. Had a listen last night and it was so loud - glad to know they are still going strong in there!

Awww wilsey have you got a doppler so you can listen at home? Lovely idea! Xx

Pretty much there was nothing they can do but hope it absorbs. It could have come out when I was spotting but thats doubtful since they said it was probably from cervical adhesions from my husband constantly tackling me since we found out we were expecting (hence why the other egg was fertilized).
The ER doctor said I would probably need lots of ultrasounds to see what the blighted ovum is doing or if it is gone. I am hopeful my body knows what to do. My SIL got pregnant with triplets but one was a blighted ovum and instead of absorbing, it tried to deliver itself when she was 24 weeks. So she was on bed rest and had her cervix sewn shut and had a pump that delivered constant anti contraction meds.
Right now I am trying not to worry too much about it and hope its gone when I have my next ultrasound in two weeks.

I hope so too hun! You seem to be keeping a very cool head which can only help. Keep it up hun xx

Yup - got a doppler. Best investment ever. I love it. I think at my last ultrasound the tech said I had an anterior placenta which means I won't be able to feel baby kick as early as others. So the doppler keeps me relaxed knowing baby is ok.

wantanerd - you are doing the right thing. Keeping calm is the best thing for your baby. I hope it is nothing serious. When is your next ultrasound to check?

Article about exercising helping PCOS - https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/wellbeing/5907790/Exercise-is-the-best-medicine for anyone interested.

November 16th. I was freaked out when I went to the ER but after they did an ultrasound and I say the baby was okay I calmed down. I had my intake appt at the military hospital three days later and showed the nurse my ultrasound and explained the blighted ovum, she took it to the doctor on call to see if he wanted to see me but he said to wait until the 16th. I have done research online and it seems pretty common (except for ovulating after i got pregnant) to have one baby develop and one not. I am taking it easy and not doing anything crazy or strenuous and waiting to see what happens.

I feel like I've missed months, but it's only been days. Hubby and I are all moved in to our new apartment, which leaves lots more opportunity for BDing! Fxed this could be our month. :)

Congrats on the weightloss Antsy!!!!!!!!!!! That is a great amount already!

opaque1997 and morri, Hello! welcome! :D

Thanks mrsm and bubu. Surely we can over power them! They're pregnant for crying out loud! ;) :haha:

Thanks EVERYONE who acknowledged my weightloss... Im officially more than halfway to my first goal (28) :D

Sorry so short... Ive got to :sex:!

How do I get the "team 2012 baby" banner to put in my footer? I tried to find out on this thread but theres sooo many pages! haha

Hi Ladies, not been on this thread for a while since losing my baby, but i am now back, and cannot wait to share in everyones ttc experiences.

I would love to be able to share mine, as i have lots of questions and some experience from two pregnancies.
We have decided to NTNP, my last period was 2nd October.
I have been waiting for af to arrive but so far nothing. I normally get headaches a few days before it but nothing. I did have a pain on my right side for about a week around the 26th October, and had a little bit of blood after sex. (sorry tmi)

Did a sneaky test this morning, and i swear to god i saw the faintest ligth blue line! I held it under different lights but maybe just my imagination.

x

Great to have you back babybob so sorry to hear about your loss :( but perhaps its another bfp already? When is/was af due? Xx

Great to have you back babybob so sorry to hear about your loss :( but perhaps its another bfp already? When is/was af due? Xx

Thank you kitcatbaby. :)

I am really hoping it is! Af was due around the 31st October, but i had been a little irregular, so i was giving it until the 2nd November.

xx

Hi :hi: newbies! Welcome to the group! GL :dust:

BABYBOB, glad to have you back.... :hugs:

WILSEY, temps are staying up, but BFNs and declining so.... :sad1:

ANTSY! You are really making things happen with this weightloss, PROUD!

Hi Ladies! :wave:

SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

AFM...you can still stalk my chart, but... BFN!! I kinda figured a couple of days ago that the chances were slim, no sore bbs really did a trick on my hopefulness as with both previous PGs I had them and in fact is all I really ever get with PGs or AF. Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Hi, please could I join the group? TTC for 6 months now, really hoping for a 2012 baby. It's really great to read all the advice and support that's been posted, I'm finding that none of my friends understand how hard this waiting game is.

Heya ladies haven't been around here much lately! Me and OH are now TTC properly!! :happydance: I used OPKs this month for the first time and got nice lines and we had :sex: every day for the 2 days before and after :happydance:

Wow I havent been able to get online in a few days and I've missed so much gossip!! lol.

Thanks for thinking of me Wilsey!! No news yet Im afraid I thought I was due again on thurs but I miscalculated its actually sunday:dohh: so a bit more waiting Im afraid -Im still having on/off cramps but nothing that suggests af is on the way. Still feeling 'pregnant' on top of other symptoms. Its such a strange feeling - maybe those who have been there can help me identify it - it just feels like there is something 'there' in my tummy all the time, and is uncomfortable bending. Is this what it feels like?!

dizzydoll - thats great about the nice pos opks!! sounds like you stand a good chance!

Mrs. W and Wilsey dont you dare go anywhere!! Love reading your updates :flower:

Antsy - well done on the weightloss!

Mrs.MM - my fingers are crossed tightly for you and the stay away af!! You're not out and neither am I till I get proof dammit!! I was interested in your no sore boobs comment cos my nipples feel sore and hot and my boobs full and heavy. I never have experienced this before, and never get issues with boobs as an af symptom.

wantanerd what an amazing story! So the other egg wasnt fertilised at the same time, but after..?? So if it had grown into a proper pregnancy, you would have had twins at different stages?!? madness.. I wish you the best of luck with it all, as other say you're doing well by keeping calm, let nature sort it out.

Welcome newbies!!

Wow, does anyone else have to open up 2 windows for this thread and type in one while scrolling thru the updates on the other??! :haha:

Luv u ladies!! xx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back