*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Updated... And congrats wishing!

DH and i got in a MAJOR fight last night... He slept on the couch :( It may be a long story so im going to go post the details in my journal, prolly will take at least 20 min to type everything i want to say. Feel free to read/stalk/support... whatever. Link to my journal is in the siggy.

Awww sorry antsy! Hope you guys fix things asap xx

TheAnie- You are so funny :rofl: I am expecting to ovulate in the next few days, so I am trying to plan a few days to BD in the next week or week and a half. He's objecting because he has a cold... but I know he won't be able to resist ;) We just gotta try to keep it fun, right?

Wishing89- Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy:kiss:

Just a quick question, how many of you currently use OPK to determine ovulation? Anyone here just use FAM, BBT, and CM to determine ovulation? Just wondering. Thanks! :)

I hope you are feeling better KITCAT, and yes, it can happen! I hope you are also feeling better THEANIE! :hugs: :flower:

ANTSY, I hope that you and DH make up soon! :dust:

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all doing well!

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Unfortunately I'm not. My cold decided it wanted to tack on an ear infection as well. Because when it rains it pours. I got almost no sleep last night. I'm not sure we're going to be able to BD today. I'm feeling so ill and not in the least bit sexy. The husband didn't sleep at all either. So I'm sure he's feeling the same. I'm trying to decide if we should do it tonight, or tomorrow. I feel pretty confident I've already O'd(boobs hurt) but wanted to try and do it for three days after a positive OPK like the SMEP method suggests.

Stupid body, always fighting me.

TheAnie- I'm sorry that you're still not feeling well. I really hope that you start feeling better soon, so that you and the DH will be able to BD. Keeping you in my thoughts!:hugs:

I hope you and oh work things out soon antsy!! :hugs:

Feel better soon TheAnie!

Oh and jen I sometimes use opk but dont temp! I just try to dtd around the week of ov, I do get a bit moody normally thats my way of knowing!

Antsy, hope everything works out :).

AFM: My temps have been the same everyday so far. Totally different than last month!

Welcome Froliky :flower:

Oh my! congrats to all those wit BFPS!!! thats what we like to hear :happydance:

Antsy, hope you guys are working things out xx

TheAnie hope you feel better soon! nothing worse then thinking about BD'ing while sick!

Well i had a shocking sleep last night so this mornings temp was real low.. but i discarded it as i dont think i even had 3 hours sleep..

i think i have a cold coming on.. been feeling a bit blah all day.. also had ovulation type pain in my right ovary.. anyone else felt ovulation pain on about 5PDO?

Hi Ladies, hope you're all doing well! :)

AFM: I'm on CD9 and this morning I noticed a possible spotting of EWCM- I thought "isn't this a bit early?" But who am I to judge ;) DH has had a cold for about a week, and has said he doesn't know if he'll be up for anything. I'm thinking some lingerie, and a candle light back massage might change his mind, no? \\:D/

JEN., that chart is coming along Hun, I see you are noticing some patterns, good! :dust:

Hey FROLICKY!!! so good to see you here :wave:

ROSA, I hope you don't get that cold. You should be ok disgarding one temp, it is also likely that you were having another surge or implantation.... GL FXD! :dust:

welcome :wave: MOMMYDREAM!

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

TheAnie- You are so funny :rofl: I am expecting to ovulate in the next few days, so I am trying to plan a few days to BD in the next week or week and a half. He's objecting because he has a cold... but I know he won't be able to resist ;) We just gotta try to keep it fun, right?

Wishing89- Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy:kiss:

Just a quick question, how many of you currently use OPK to determine ovulation? Anyone here just use FAM, BBT, and CM to determine ovulation? Just wondering. Thanks! :)

I just use BBT to determine ovulation. It's been pretty spot on for me, so I'm sticking with it, even if this cycle isn't the one and I have to put TTC on hold for a bit. It's nice to know what's going on in my body.

DBZ34- That is what I am using it for as well, to determine when I have ovulated :) I also agree that it is a good way to know what is going on with your body. I feel so much more educated since beginning all of this. Much more so than NTNP.

MRSMM24- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. You seem as anxious as I am. We are only 1 CD off from each other. How long are yours normally?

ROSA- Feel better soon!

To all the newbies- Welcome, and GL :)

JEN1019, It has been a long journey for me, so I HAVE to stay anxious... We are close. My longest cycle since the MC has been 41 days, but that was right after, since then, I have had 32 and 36. So, no telling. My LP has been 18 and 15 so there is really no telling this month... I am hopeful that it stays between 15-18 and I get a Christmas BFP.... GL to you as well! :dust:

im 9 days away from my ovulation myself and partner have been tryin for 3 years.... as to say no luck!! just found out my younger sister is expecting for the second time... im gutted! im over the moon for her but cant help but feel angry!! im really hoping that my 2012 baby comes along very soon!!

WELCOME NEWBIES!!! team 2012 is great! if you want a banner the instructions are on the first page, second post :)

AFM (its a long one!) Me and hubby are in the process of working it out! At least were speaking! :haha:

Anyways ... I was calling so much that the doctor asked if i would like to come in and talk face to face. She said my progesterone was "a little low" but i already knew that. She also said that my insulin was (she thinks she didnt have my actual results in front of her) 18 which is a little high... My blood sugar was not... that was one of the "mild evidences" of pcos she talked about.She thinks this is strictly a result of my weight gain from implanon so if i get back to my weight before implanon when my cycles were regular i ccould get preg naturally(250lbs) ...Anyways... she said i had 3 options...
1.) Wait for AF and start BCP for 2 months to regulate my cycle. Then after 2 months see if im oving on a normal schedule
2.)Jump to clomid right now. She advised against it bc my pcos was so mild that it increases the chances of twins and then it will be even harder to lose the weight after baby(ies) so when I want my next little one it might even be harder.
3.)Metformin. She said it will lower my insulin, and put my hormones back where they need to be, regulate my cycles, and even help me lose weight. In that time I can NTNP or even fully ttc.
SHe said I can choose any option i want and she would write the script on the spot... I was nervous but I chose metformin... I want to get my body right without preventing a baby... Now i need help! who knows anything about metformin??? I havent picked up the script from walgreens yet but it sounded promising!
OKAY... anything you know about metformin... the good the bad and the ugly. GO! :)

Hey ladies, AF just arrived. Good luck to all of you waiting to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->