*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

CONGRATS FUTURE!

AFM: My temps seem to be really steady so far, so any sign of a dip/raise and I think I will know. I'm so glad I got this new thermometer, it's really helping!

FUTURE- That sounds like great news... I'm hoping for a wonderful and healthy 9 months :)

MRSMM24- This is my first cycle religiously charting- so I'm hoping that will be lucky. I am hoping to DTD at least Thursday, and then a few times over the weekend. We shall see :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Great to hear futurephotos! looking good!!

kitcat be sure to update if you test tomorrow - have any symptoms? Im so bored waiting to ov pls entertain me with ur testing and symptoms lol

:coffee: I'm bored waiting to ov too, Josephine. What CD are you on? I'm only on 6... *twiddles thumbs*

Great to hear futurephotos! looking good!!

kitcat be sure to update if you test tomorrow - have any symptoms? Im so bored waiting to ov pls entertain me with ur testing and symptoms lol

Nope no symptoms really out of the ordinary... just the usual huge boobs, sore nips and cramping. But feeling weirdly serene this cycle with a kind of what will be will be... xx

Thats good then kitcat :)
I really want to try some of that conceive plus stuff from boots but I have no idea how to approach the subject with the oh..??! He doesnt like to talk about it at the best of times... any ideas??

On another note, managed to have some bd earlier lol not that you wanted to know! (but we havent really since the whole suspected micarriage thing so :thumbup:), I dont ovulate for another 4-5 days tho, but you never know I suppose I can start symptom spotting immediately lol.. no i wont i promise :winkwink:

Haha... liar :p
Conceive plus didn't work for me but its quite good as just lube... maybe suggest it to your OH purely as a lube and don't go into the details too much. That's what I did... but its bloody expensive!
I'm really hopeful this cycle. Not sure why... just think we did a lot of good bd at the right time so feel positive at the mo. Af due Monday... xx

So I had my 11 week ultrasound today and it was amazing to see the baby so active. The baby was so active they couldn't measure! Baby looked so much bigger and more like a baby than the last u/s at 8 weeks.

Blighted ovum is gone and everything is looking good. 5 More weeks until I get a 4-d ultrasound to find out the sex. I am still in disbelief that I have a baby growing inside me.

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

HCG is 1,700!!!! WAHOOOO!
Gosh I really think that this time could be it!
I've never been over 150 before when I was at 5wks.
I looked on a chart and this number falls in the 5wk range (I'm only 4+1 according to the dates) so it looks really good.
I can actually be excited now!

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

Yay! I was praying for you.

So I had my 11 week ultrasound today and it was amazing to see the baby so active. The baby was so active they couldn't measure! Baby looked so much bigger and more like a baby than the last u/s at 8 weeks.

Blighted ovum is gone and everything is looking good. 5 More weeks until I get a 4-d ultrasound to find out the sex. I am still in disbelief that I have a baby growing inside me.

I was praying for you, too. So glad everything is going well.

Hey everyone!! Congrats to all BFP's! Hope I'm next! :flower:

futurephotos: Awesome news about your HCG!!! I hope everything continues to go smoothly!

Jo: Good for you!! Back in the game! :flower:

AFM: Been having sharp pains in the right side of my abdomen for most of the day. Felt nauseous and I've been having horrible headaches the past two days. I have a history of migraines, but I was put on a preventative for a year, and was free of them for nearly 2 years. Also had heartburn earlier. and a really strong craving for fountain soda. Mmmmm. Soo good. I stopped at Chick Fil A on my way home from work to satisfy that one! Hahaha.

Very awesome, glad to hear good news :D

Tested bfn this morning at 9dpo... little bit sad but its still early days so trying to remain hopeful xx

Tested bfn this morning at 9dpo... little bit sad but its still early days so trying to remain hopeful xx

I tested when I thought I was 9dpo but my dating scan said that I would have only been 2dpo that day. :hugs: my fingers are crossed for you

So AF came last night... but i kind of welcomed her.. The app on my phone says i was supposed to start, and I did. It was like the twilight zone... The app puts my next af at 36 days which is a long cycle but much better than 51! Could it be that that metformin is working already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->