*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Yeah its all done through email. I do believe in the supernatural but have never been much of a believer in psychics but the reviews seem really good so I've ordered one. I'm really excited to get the reading! How sad lol x

so i got home from work and had one test staring at me in the drawer.. i didnt think it would be anything because i havent been feeling anything and its not fmu but... i got my first ever BFP!!it came up in 30 seconds!! i am shaking! about to go buy more tests but i needed to tell u girls..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Very exciting news :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you :) It's always wonderful when the dr's get it wrong and we get there on our own (or with minimal help)

Yeah its all done through email. I do believe in the supernatural but have never been much of a believer in psychics but the reviews seem really good so I've ordered one. I'm really excited to get the reading! How sad lol x

Oooh i want one Im so tempted now, my oh would KILL me if he found out tho for wasting money! what do i search the internet for? fertility readings?

I got mine from psychic123uk.co.uk which is quite a reputable site apparently. It was only a fiver so I thought why not?! Just a bit of fun really I suppose but if she's right I will freak out big time lol xx

I just thought are we allowed to discuss readings in here or do we have to go to the special forum? maybe its ok if its part of another thread and not just spam on the boards

I just looked it up and one called brooke seems to have a lot of correct ones, someones made a list with lots of predictions, who made them and outcomes!

I'm not sure I think we are allowed to discuss it cos its part of this thread... hope so!
No harm in getting one is there? What's the worst that could happen? It cost less than a packet of fags and can't be anywhere near as harmful surely?!
Where you at now Jo? Feeling lucky this cycle? Xx

Cheri 222 does free ones .. They take a bit to get but she was right for me.. You can add her on Facebook.. Her friend Suzanne was also right and she does free ones too.. You can find her through Cheri Facebook page

so i got home from work and had one test staring at me in the drawer.. i didnt think it would be anything because i havent been feeling anything and its not fmu but... i got my first ever BFP!!it came up in 30 seconds!! i am shaking! about to go buy more tests but i needed to tell u girls..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Very exciting news :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you :) It's always wonderful when the dr's get it wrong and we get there on our own (or with minimal help)

thankyou!! it was so exciting to see that bfp after all the bad news we got from the doctor.. just hoping it all runs smoothly :)

What were your symptoms rosabelle??

Sounds like you have a good chance omuk!

And me.. well I am still trying to pinpoint ov, I didnt have enough opks this month but it was getting darker on cd 17 in the morning, then about the same on cd18 morning... do you think i missed the surge on the cd 17 evening? I did notice an increase in cm on cd 19 and 20, i wouldnt call it ewcm, but im starting to think its the closest i get, its wet and slippery.. hmm.. anyone when do u think i ovulated? Any opinions welcome!

No bd since cd13 tho :(... think Im out for the month?

(even if Im out I still need to try and figure out ov for next cycle.. stock up on opks when i get paid!)

Thanks for any advice!

If you o'd on CD17 then you could still be in Jo.. i did get lots of CM after i o'd this cycle aswell..
actually that was one of my 'symptoms', i had CM nearly everyday after O and thats not normal for me.
On 13dpo i had itchy bbs and they felt HUGE for a few days...
other then that i really had nothing else.. i have slight cramping now but it just feels like AF may come... but thats apparently normal..

Thanks... managed to dtd cd21 too lol. still having lots of cm.. what colour was it rosabelle if you dont mind me asking? hehe.. mine is sorta milky now..

kitcat - i would love to try a psychic reading tho Im not a great believer it would be fun... but I know the oh would absolutely kill me!!! he hates stuff like that.. he's less than impressed with my moonstone bracelet!!

it was milky! and still is! haha.. i keep freaking out thinking AF is coming but its just cm :haha:

oh and i had a psychic reading done a few months back aswell and she said
'i see either conceive or bfp in sept/oct this year and i see a girl"
and the cycle i conceived started in october... may just be a coincidence but its pretty interesting :)

UPDATED!

I am on cd 10. When should I start opking?!?! i only have 14 left and no money for more! gahhhh!

It honestly depends on when you typically ovulate. I tend to start testing on CD11. But I have also O'd as early as CD13.

I have never had anything to do with anykind of spooks ;)

I'm not sure I think we are allowed to discuss it cos its part of this thread... hope so!
No harm in getting one is there? What's the worst that could happen? It cost less than a packet of fags and can't be anywhere near as harmful surely?!

Hmm.. am not feeling too lucky as only got to dtd on a few days either said of ov - see previous post lol.. i wrote a long explanation the other night then internet died :dohh:
Hows the wait for ov are you nearly there yet?
rosabelle thats good news, who did you get yours from?

Ages away from Ov :( just finished af today though so that's good news :) seem to be a few positive reviews then ladies :) we shall see what she says... I'm guessing she'll get back to me on Monday now. You never know Jo... this month when you least expect it could be the month for you ;) Fxd!
Xx

Oh that was introduced because it was taking a bit overhand. For people who havent got to do with spooks xD

Lol spooks :p I plan to take it with a pinch of salt... unless she's right of course :p xx

Can someone take a look at my chart? I'm starting to get nervous that I won't ovulate. I already know my LP will be too short, so when I do decide to full on TTC, I'm going to have to take something.

Can someone take a look at my chart? I'm starting to get nervous that I won't ovulate. I already know my LP will be too short, so when I do decide to full on TTC, I'm going to have to take something.

I wouldn't worry just yet. Some people just have long cycles. And a number of things can affect when you ovulate. And the time of ovulation can change from cycle to cycle. How do you know you have a short LP? If that is the case, you can take vitamin B complex to lengthen your LP when you're ready to TTC. :)

looks similar to mine earlier on, just wait a couple of more days and youll see .
youre only CD 18 you can ovulate much later than tat, I usally o areound day 20-21 , around and I have been oving as late as 28. It hasnt got anything to say. and if you think that your luteal phase maybe short(short means under ten days , then just ask your doctor whether they would agree and they'll give you something.

Cycle length can vary as well though. The length of each cycle is determined by when you ovulate in that cycle. Not on a strict "This person always has a 28 day cycle" idea. I ovulated on CD21 this cycle. And typically have a 13 day luteal phase. So that puts me at a 34 day cycle this month despite the fact that my average is 29 days.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->