(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I lost this thread and went all super private on my fb so apologes if anyone was offended (not that you probably realised lol) . hope all is well with everyone and as you can see I'm onto 3 x

Oh my gosh--congratulations!

No offense at all, of course. Hope to see you around more. :)

Wow, I don't know why I thought today to check the thread, as I haven't since last year - must have felt all the baby vibes going on!! Congrats GG! How exiting!! We're you TTC? I had wondered why you went all quiet on FB, I always loved seeing the pics of the kiddies, they're both sooo cute!

Hibiscus - yeah for trying for number 2! :) they say its easier to ttc second time round, so I'm sure you're going to have bump in no time!

Btw, my chart is totally wrong! Baby number 2 is already 8 months old and I'm def not pregnant! Lol still bf!

Btw, my chart is totally wrong! Baby number 2 is already 8 months old and I'm def not pregnant! Lol still bf!

I was gonna say...already on #3?? Haha
How is life with the two little ones now? Have you found it more or less difficult the second time around?
I'm hoping Jack will be out of diapers soon, so that would be one less thing to worry about.

Hi Again--I can't believe I'm saying this, but I got my BFP yesterday at 9 DPO!!
I just went off the pill less than a month ago. This is crazy. I got a darker line this AM, so it must be true.
Hoping this baby is a sticky one!

hey everyone! I have meant to post for a long time but it's been crazy around here lately. The kids are all good though just very active, I have 3 mobile children...really wasn't ready for that! We're ntnp/ttc number 4 but I am still breastfeeding and haven't ovulated yet. I am going to take a test in the next few days just in case, I had ewcm a couple of weeks ago.

gg: Did you say if you were finding out the gender? I might have asked already so sorry if I did. How are finding being pregnant with two kids?

joli: Your little girl is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!! :) Love the pics on fb!

2016: Hey are you still checking the thread? How's everything going?

hibiscus: Congratulations on #2!! That's wonderful!! :) Two is fun! How's your pregnancy going?

if I missed anyone I'm sorry!

I don't really come on Bnb much anymore as I keep up with you lot on FB. Congrats on your BFP hibiscus! I find having 2 kids more than twice as difficult as one! :haha:

Definitely definitely am done with TTC/pregnancy now and can hardly cope with my 2 nevermind more. Don't get me wrong I am totally in love with them but that's it for me. The only thing I'm sad about is I won't get to give birth again. My favourite part. I've now trained to be a doula so I can hopefully help other women have lovely birth experiences.

gg: I was right for once! yay girls are so sweet! congratulations!! you have an older girl, is it true they are calmer than boys? I'm hoping for the best here, the boys are so wild and messy.

2016: I'm so jealous that you're a doula!! that would be amazing! I'm thinking after the next one I will have to take the course because I really can't just keep having babies. I think my DH is going to cut me off at 4. Watch out though that third baby can really sneak up on you! A lot of my friends (and me as well) had a surprise third!

well that scares me a lot! are you enjoying pregnancy this time? I found the third time harder physically, that's probably good though maybe one more go and I will feel done.

Hi All!
Glad to see all of you "old timers" checking in! :)

Congrats, GG!

Yes, 2016, I'm worried about having two kids running around. Ack! I'm hoping that a 3.5 yr age difference will help though.

Thanks for the congrats, Nicole.
All is well. Not feeling so great, which I suppose is good.
I had my 2nd beta this week. At 18 dpo it was 1682 and at 25 dpo it was 18,090. Good numbers but lookign at the averages on betabase, I'm worried it's multiples!! I couldn't handle that. Just keeping my fingers crossed...
My nurse practitioner offered an ultrasound during the week of June 24, which will be about 7.5 weeks, so hoping we can get a clear image, strong HB then.

Nice to hear from you all! :)

Wow that's so high! Hopefully just a strong little bean! No wonder your not feeling great, keep us updated!!

Don't worry hibiscus those numbers are quite normal. And, for some reason, many people suspect multiples until the first scan. Must be the hormones! :)

Nicole...#3 will absolutely not sneak up on me! I have about 6 different contraceptive methods in place at the moment - one being abstinence! :haha:

Hey, I just wanted to tell everyone that I am pregnant again, it's crazy because I didn't get my cycle back after Isabelle. I haven't had a period since jan 2010 right before Daniel was conceived. I went for my first beta hcg yesterday, that should be back tomorrow and I have an ultrasound booked for the 29th. The dr wanted it done within a week because I've had ectopics but I am pretty sure it's in my uterus so I wanted to wait until they could see a heartbeat. I had a positive opk on the 28th so I think I'm only about 4 weeks

Only just read this as I rarely come on Bnb anymore. Congratulations Nicole! What's your EDD then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->