(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hey Ladies I just want to share the pics of Sophie's special day that we had we released balloons for her, and it really helped me to let go and find a bit of peace, it's still hard but my ex and I had a chance to talk and we've forgiven each other and we're going to try and be friends.

Attachments

• IMG_20120428_165947.jpg
    IMG_20120428_165947.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20120428_170905.jpg
    IMG_20120428_170905.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for finding this thread again - I had completely lost it!

SM...those are lovely pictures and I am glad you are finding peace with what happened and with your ex. Can I see a note tied to the balloons? It seems like a beautiful way to let go and to honour your little girl. :hugs:

How are the rest of you ladies doing? Devi have you had a gender scan yet? Can't believe how far along you all are! Some days it feels like it's flying by for me and others dragging. I found Sprout on the doppler at 8w2d which is such a relief so I can check in whenever a have a wobble.
Have my first appointment with the consultant on Thursday (my 32nd birthday) and will probably be scanned on that day or soon after to check my cervical length.
Suffering at the moment with MS, Labrynthitis (infection in inner ear causing vertigo) and Conjunctivitis...so feeling a little sorry for myself.

Yes that is a note I wrote it to send up to heaven for sophie, you can tell I was crying all day in the pic but I needed to get it out. I added a pic so you ladies can read it. Her father thought it was lovely

Attachments

• IMG_0065[1].jpg
    IMG_0065[1].jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 6
That is so beautiful SM...made me cry. :cry:

And the best part about my day is my mom got me a willow tree angel to celebrate Sophie and she express posted it so it would be here for sophie's day and she sent a card with it and everything, it was beautiful and Sophie was honored and cherished.

Hi Ladies

Long time no talk! Sorry I've been MIA, I've had to do a lot of business travelling and no excuses really, but really miss you ladies!

Sweetmama - that's wonderful that you had a special day to celebrate Sophie and cherish her memories. It must still be so difficult...thank you for sharing with us :flower:

2016 - I can't believe you're nearly 12 weeks! I'm sorry you're having so much sickness, you poor thing! Your immune system will be down in the first part of your pregnancy, I hope it gets better for you!

Nicole - how are you doing? Any bump pics?

I'm doing well, though have already put on 22 lbs at 22.5 weeks! eek!! That's nearly how much I gained in total with Harrison, so I'm feeling enormous right now! Bump is doing well, I don't feel her kicking as furiously as Harrison, she's so much calmer. Attached are some recent pics of Harrison and I together :)

Attachments

• DSC_5251.jpg
    DSC_5251.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_5273.jpg
    DSC_5273.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_5313-1.jpg
    DSC_5313-1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_5328 (2).jpg
    DSC_5328 (2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_4559.jpg
    DSC_4559.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone, good to hear some updates! Everything is going well here. So far the baby is breech but the midwife wasn't worried so hopefully she'll turn before it's time to come out. Ben's getting excited about his new sister, it's so cute!

2016: How are you doing? I hope you're starting to feel better now that you're getting out of first tri. I can't remember if you said but will you be finding out the gender before the baby comes?

sweetmama: Thanks for sharing the pictures and letter, they're beautiful. I hope you are doing okay, keep us updated!! :hugs:

joli: You look amazing, pregnancy suits you! Love the pics of Harrison too, he's beautiful. How are you finding it this time? You're so far along now! Viable already, that's exciting. When is your due date again? I haven't taken a bump pic yet but I should. The only one I have from Daniel is just after my water broke.

gg:Hope you're doing well! Is Jacob less fussy now?

little aurora: Great pictures! She's so cute and happy! I love the tutu! How are you doing?

how's everyone else? Devi, Hibiscus...haven't heard from you in awhile.

Hi Nicole! :wave:

Firstly, S was transverse until the day before he arrived! Apparently the best way to turn babes is to spend time on all 4s with head lower than butt. Or put knees on sofa and lean upper body to floor if you can! Also apparently acupuncture and moxibustion can help turn babies.

Had our NT scan today and all looked well with Sprout. Looks like I have AP again but this time it's partially covering the cervix so I'm hoping like hell it moves up cos I don't want to miss out on a natural birth experience.
Also, my cervix is shorter than they'd like to see, particularly at just 13 weeks, so have to wait and see what consultant says tomorrow.

Pic in my journal but am too tired to copy the link in here.

Will definitely find out the gender! Have no preference but it's just so exciting I want to know! Have a new ticker to count down - 29 days. :happydance:

AHHH! I haven't been here in so long!!! My life has been so hectic ladies! But its soo good to see some pictures of babies!!! I can't believe your freaking pregnant AGAIN 2016!!!!!! I was seriously JAW DROPPED! CONGRATS!!!!

Okay I'm going to post a quick picture of miss Payson!

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3
Hello CN! What a sweet little girl Payson is. Thanks for the update. I'm not the only one expecting again - Devi, Joli and Nicole3108 are expecting before me!

Devi...I'm still itching to know if you've found out what you're having. :)

And one has already popped :) I wa looking for this thread the other day x

clairenicole: Great to hear from you again! Payson is so cute! I was really surprised yesterday when your journal was in my subscription box again!

2016: Congratulations again on having a girl!! Your ticker looks so nice! I'm curious to hear what Devi is having too, there's a lot of girls this time.

Joli: How are you doing? I have to go check how far along you are, you must be pretty far now.

gg: Loved your journal entry yesterday about the kids, glad you're doing well!

Hope everyone else is doing great!!!

Thought I'd update on my midwife appt, the baby dropped from last week to this week and she's really low so that's exciting. I've been having so many contractions but I think it's from Daniel nursing a lot since he's been sick. She said to avoid sex until 37 weeks since I'm having low contractions that are painful. I know I could still have quite a few weeks but I'm happy that things are getting ready anyway.

2016: I forgot to ask, how is your SPD this time? Are you finding pregnancy any easier than last time?

Oooh Nicole, sounds promising!

Pregnancy - easier? Me? Who are we kidding! :rofl:
Definitely harder and even more so with a toddler!

Aaah gee thanks GG. Give a girl some hope! :rofl:

ps...I only just made it to 8 months last time :)

Hey Ladies how are you all doing? I just wanted to check in it's been a long time since I have been here :)

hi sweetmama! How are you doing? Hope you've had a good summer. I've been good, meant to post a long time ago and now it's almost september!

Joli: You must be getting close! I'll go check your ticker after. How are you doing?

2016: Hope everything is going well! when's your due date again?

gg: I just noticed your signature, it's beautiful!! How are the kids doing?

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since Isabelle was born! I wish time went that fast when you were pregnant. Having 3 is a lot of fun so far, really busy but great! I wrote my birth story and posted it in the birth announcements if anyone wants to read it. I had midwives this time and it was by far my best labour/birth experience. With the boys I had pitocin and an epidural and it was great not to this time. I hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to hear what's been going on with everyone.
Here's the link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1146123-isabelles-birth-my-first-time-without-epidural.html#post20662851

Where did everyone go??? I'm baaaack. Just going off brith control this week, TTC #2! Eeek. I hope y'all are still around, but it doesn't look like it!
Hope you are all well

I lost this thread and went all super private on my fb so apologes if anyone was offended by the clearout. (not that you probably realised lol) . hope all is well with everyone and as you can see I'm onto 3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->