(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Yeah 2016!!!! Soooo happy for you!!! Cant wait for you to have your 6 week scan! Do you have any secret hopes for a girl? How are you feeling, any sickness? I remember you didnt feel 100% with Stewart.

Nicole - I can't believe how far along you are now!! Another day or do you're viable! What a great milestone :) that's awesome she's kicking like crazy, I haven't felt anything yet, hopefully I will in the next week or two.

Devi - that bleeding must have been scary, glad everything is ok. Will you be finding out the gender this time round?

Had some news which concerned me a little in my last checkup... Doc said my placenta looked like it was lying low, and that it was not a concern now but could be later. Anyone have any experience with this? x

Thanks Joli...yeah I have been feeling a bit queasy since before my BFP and have had random dry heavnig this last week. Last time MS didn't kick in until 6+1 but I have a feeling I might be in for an earlier dose this time!
I definitely have no hopes, secret or otherwise, for a particular gender. Before TTC I thought I always saw myself with twins or 2 girls. Don't get me wrong I was in no way disappointed when I found out S is a boy, but I was shocked only because that is not what I thought would happen. After the long and frustrating journeys we had, and all the stories I read on here, I realise I am just so incredibly blessed to be pregnant at all. Two boys would be awesome as I think brothers can have a special bond...but equally I have always yearned for a big brother myself. So in my view it's a win win situation. DH was really keen on having a boy first time round but now he is happy either way.

If I remember correctly, my placenta was anterior low lying last time...but it moved up around 22 weeks as my uterus grew. They often do apparently. I don't think it causes any complications for baby it is just that one might need a c-section if it is covering the exit.....but that is placenta previa and your doc would have said that surely? :shrug:
Hopefully all will work out fine for you and bubs. :hugs:
Oh and I remember not feeling kicks until later on and not feeling them as much because of my placents so I wonder if that is the same for you.

Do all you ladies have names for your bump this time round? If you remember, S was Squiggle....and this time we have Sprout (lilke the spring shooting sprouts from the ground and Brussles sprouts popular in December when he/she is due) :haha:

Joli: I've had an anterior placenta twice but never a low lying one. I've read that most of the time they will move up as you get further along so I hope yours does as well. I didn't feel anything at all until just after 20 weeks this time and only in the last couple of weeks I've been feeling movement every day. Was Harrison very active when you were pregnant? You asked before about the nursery, we're planning on moving next fall and will probably keep her in our room until 6 months to a year so no nursery yet. Have you figured out what you're going to do? also is Harrison still nursing? Daniel is a couple of times a day but it feels terrible.

2016: I love the name sprout!! It's so cute! You always come up with good names! I could never think of a good name for my bump so I never had a pet name for the baby, just waited to know the gender. Your scan isn't far away! I hope it goes quickly for you, I am never very good at waiting for scans.

gg: how are you and the little ones doing?

How is everyone else?

2016- Congrats mama, so happy for your BFP!!!

Joli- I actually met a really nice girl named Stephanie who also lost a baby, her daughter was still born, so we've been supporting each other. Although her daughter didn't have Tri 18.

GG- I like the name Jacob too :)

Hello we are fine thanks just busy busy hardly getting a chance to type on Bnb xx

2016 - I felt the same way this time round about having a boy or girl, I thought it would be awesome to have a baby brother for Harrison, but am thrilled as get one of each, so either way I'm sure you'll be happy! My doc didn't go into any detail at all on the low lying placenta, she just said it wasn't good but not to worry or talk about right now!? It's good to hear your experiences though. I really want to have a natural birth again, so hope it all rises! Sprout is very cute! I haven't thought about what to call baby girl bump yet... guess I'll wait and see what she's like when I start to feel her move!

Nicole - Harrison was super crazy active when I was pregnant with him, I started feeling flutters at 16 weeks, and a clear kick at 17 weeks. He's such a boy boy! But nothing yet for me this time round. I have no idea what to do about the nursery/sleeping situation - Harrison still sleeps in our room at night, climbs out of his cot every night and into our bed, and we cuddle together. He sleeps really well throughout the night, and i love sleeping with him. The problem is, he's a light sleeper, and I have no idea how we physically have two of them in the room and how we prevent baby girl from waking Harrison up when she cries. Harrison isn't excatly nursing, but if I'm wearing a low cut top or he sees me without a top on (eg. if I'm getting dressed), he goes goes for it, or sometimes around 6am, he pulls my nightshirt down. He only is on for about 30 seconds, then comes off, but I'm not sure if and how to stop it. I'm sure it will be an issue if he sees me feeding the new baby, he'll want some too! What will you do with Daniel? Are you going to tandum feed? Does he feed only during the day or at night too? Will he drink any other type of milk? Congrats on passing the viable mark too!!

SM - I'm really happy that you've been able to find some support, it will help in your long healing process. I can't imagine going through what either of you have done. It takes a lot of strength and courage to move forward and stay positive.

GG - How are the kids getting on together? Have you had any regression issues with Libby?

OH!! your all pregnant again!! Congratulations!!

I have missed most of the chat! (sorry) can we have a quick flash of all the growing tigers?

Ill upload some of mine and share later today! Im only quickly popping by!

Sprout is such a cute name

I've been having flutters sice 11w!! I'm not imagining it. & a few days ago I felt a move of a lil ball. I'm almost 15w. Due date has been upped 5das 3 oct. but not changing ticker yet.

Went for nt scan all good. No more spotting this week! :happydance:

Yep she has, she is a horrible monster to be honest and has started hitting, I think she has realised he is here to stay and the jealousy has kicked in. The constant screaming from him from whatever is wrong with him :- reflux, colic, wind, overtiredness is having a real effect of her moods and her behaviour. I'm counting down the days till 3 months when it's all meant to change and colic goes x

LittleAurora...I would think you are more than sick of updates pictures and status of S by now. :rofl: He is still a milk monster, still doesn't sleep but still makes me laugh every day and cry every week! :dohh:

GG...when i read about J's reflux/colic it brings memories of S as a babe flooding back. It was so so hard and he still is TBH. I just wonder how I will cope with another the same! :wacko: Have you tried Domperidone for the reflux yet? It was the only thing that worked for us. I know it can get annoying when everyone has a "solution" meanwhile you are the one that has to deal with the screamer. It won't last forever so hang. in. there. :hugs:

Devi...thanks! It's so exciting you can feel flutters. I can't wait! I guess it depends where my placenta is this time. And yay for your scan going well and no more spotting.

We have our first scan tomorrow at 6 weeks exactly. Hope we can see the HB. I have been VERY sick and tired already so am off to bed now.

Had our early scan today and all was well, got to see Sprouts little flickering heartbeat. *They've now put my due date down as 5th December. :cloud9:

2016 - yeahhhh for hearing Sprout's heartbeat!! What a wonderful feeling :) when will your next check up be? Sorry you're feeling so ill - hope it subsides soon!!

Devi - that's amazing you can feel so early! I feel so big this time round and can't say I've truly felt baby girl yet. Will you find out the gender this time round?

GG - I can soooo see Harrison reacting the same way Libby is right now. Have you managed to get any advice or read any good books to cope? I have no idea how to prepare!!

little A - great to hear from you!! It's been ages! Give us an update when you can :)

I will see the MW around 8 weeks if she ever calls me but that is just to book in and check BP. Next scan 12-13 weeks but hopefully I will find sprout on the Doppler in a couple weeks time.

Any more news on your placenta position? Are you having any more scans?

Getting a bit annoyed with my GP surgery/midwife. I told them I was pregnant before 4 weeks and they said the MW would see me at 8 weeks. No problem, I am happy to wait for that only thing is I need to be referred to the consultants which delays things do really ought to see her ASAP. Biggest issue though is I need a date/time of my appointment so I can arrange child are AND time off work. The surgery told me to be more patient as 8 weeks is 2 whole weeks away but is 2 weeks notice really too much to ask for??? If they wait until next week I will then only be able to give work 1 weeks notice of the appt and there's no guarantee someone can look after DS then. I know legally work have to give me time off but I don't expect them to be thrilled me announcing pregnancy just 4 months after returning from 12 months maternity, so want to make things as easy as possible for them.

Don't know what to do now except book to see the GP tomorrow and see of she can do something. :shrug:

Na I don't have time to pee let alone read lol I'm just riding it out and waiting for the rainbow at the end of the storm x

Hi all I just wanted to pop in and say hi, today's been super hard for me, it's exactly 3 months since I lost my daughter, hoping this gets easier... I do have to say though that my ex has agreed to get together with me to honor our daughter on her due date
which makes me happy because that is a big step for him

:hugs: SM. It must be so hard but it is good to hear your ex is making steps towards sharing the grief with you.

2016: Congratulations!!! It's so exciting that you got to see the heartbeat!!! Any symptoms right now?

SM: I'm sorry you're having a rough time, it is good that you have some support though. Keep us updated! :hugs:

joli: Have you decided anything about the sleeping situation for the baby? I have no idea what to do either, Daniel has been getting up between 1-2 and sleeping with us for the rest of the night and we plan on having the baby in our room, no idea how that's going to work. Happy 18 weeks btw!!! I can't believe you're already almost halfway!

devi: great news about the scan!! I'm so glad everything is good! How are you finding it this time around?

nicole...I have been nauseous since bfp and have been throwing up since last Saturday. Absolutely exhausted all the time, feel cold all the time, hair growing like an ape and very very bloated. Have put on 7lbs in the last 2 weeks which is a shock because sickness means I've hardly been eating. Really need to keep weight down to help with SPD.

How've you been getting on?

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/557972_10150659585493105_588143104_9751817_738895841_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/527108_10150659585033105_588143104_9751814_59671096_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/522910_10150659583628105_588143104_9751802_1711174309_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/404142_10150674137363105_588143104_9804619_1829703967_n.jpg

I cant believe how much I have missed out on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->