(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

the 2ww is not nice is it! lol...altho i have been quite nervous, I'm actually starting to settle down now.I feel disgustingly ill tonight :( my sickness always come with a vengeance in the evening just before tea time, but i cant complain too much its all for a good cause!!

Littleaurora.... Do you have mixed gender children already? If so did you notice if you were colder when pregnant with a girl? How are you doing?:)

nope! i have 2 boys! sorry!! We would really love a girl! so my fingers are crossed!!

fingers crossed!!! But we wont be finding out untill its born!

Hiya ladies!

How are you all? The tiredness has kicked in for me now..... Every night I fall asleep on the sofa! also had nausia the last 2 nights so think things are kicking in for me! ;)

AHHH so tired!! I went for a late nap yesterday and was still ready for bed after tea! I feel ill as well!

But i have to say I am feeling alot more at ease with the pregnancy.

how is every one else?

tiredness kicked in for me too.. Been falling asleep on sofa everyday at 9pm, poor dh. This weekend was pretty nauseous too. Dh has been so sweet since he started reading what to expect for men. Taking me on long walks feeding me food.. Ahh this is the life.. LOL

lol!!! I am tired and sick too, but I havnt actually thrown up!! Its just that horrible wishy washy feeling, like im on the verge of being sick all the time.

Midwife later today tho. xx

hehe ya I know what u mean by the wishy-washy feeling .. Let us know how the midwife appt was

Great news littleaurora! Let us know how you get on and if there are any pics, please post them here! Good luck! :)

Hello tiger mummies! :wave:
Still working on joining you really soon :hugs:

LittleAurora...all the best for your scan tomorrow. Can't wait to see piccies :wohoo:

thanks!! im am hoping she wil gove us LOADS of photos!!! Im so excited! I dont know how im going to put the time in! .....best go shave my legs actually lol...

thanks!! im am hoping she wil gove us LOADS of photos!!! Im so excited! I dont know how im going to put the time in! .....best go shave my legs actually lol...

haha . Post pics when u get them. What did the midwife do yesterday? Just wanted to know for curiosity sake.. All the best Hun.

How are u other ladies doing. Any updates?

midwife did bloodpressure and felt my tum told me what i could and could not eat!

The scan went well! baby is about right for the dates and had a lovely strong heart beat!!!

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/ABCD0004-1.jpg

I know its says 7wks1day on but baby moved and she was able to get a better measure ment but no pic :(

awww so cute. Yay that the baby is great.

Loving the beanie pic LittleAurora! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->