(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I'm still very nervous/cautious right now. It's been a long 31 cycles, so many chemicals, and one early loss. I'm praying for a super sticky bean!

I'm getting the normal pregnancy cramps and have been for a few days now, so that's promising. They are different from AF cramps, can't explain how though.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Congrats mm. I hope this lil bean sticks.

Oh gosh I am soo sick for the first waking hour in the morning for the past 2 days. Yesterday when dh heard me get sick in the loo. He comes running out of the other one with his face half shaved and totally worried saying , what happened what happened are u ok?! LOL bless him.

Clinic 10:30 am central time! Not my OBGYN but my GP. Better than nothing. The nurse that I have to deal with at the OBGYN is an idiot. So, HA HA HA I'm still getting checked out!

Hi ladies. I spoke to my midwife yesterday about the slapped cheek disease outbreak at my stepson's school and she said if I am not immune and come into contact with the disease I have an increased risk of miscarriage or congenital deformities! So now have to go have blood taken at 11:20 this morning so they can check to see if I am immune or not. Please let me be immune! I'm petrified now! My stepson isn't showing any signs of the disease but apparently it is only contagious before the symptoms occur! Nasty virus! It can take 1 to 2 weeks incubation too.

I am hoping the blood test results will be back early next week.

michele welcome to the thread! I've added you to the front page. Let me know if the date changes.

Back from the clinic! Beta drawn, will get the results in the morning.

welcome!! bet your glad to be here!! take of your shoes and put your feet up! xx

risk of preterm labor and 5 prior c-sections. I have a fused pelvis and there is no way a baby is coming out from there!

oh your maternity ward is just going to love seeing you come in the door then! lol

oh your maternity ward is just going to love seeing you come in the door then! lol

LOL Hopefully they won't get to know me that well.

I know the drill. Rest, water, repeat. I'm not under as much stress this time around. I don't see foresee any problems.

I'm a little scared today. I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I got a positive test, and my body is telling I'm pregnant, but why am I doubting it? I'm scared the nurse its going to call me and tell me I'm not pregnant. :cry:
My heart and soul say yes, my logical side says no. I'll be scared to answer the phone.

Have you tested again today Michele? I'm sure everything will be ok. How long now til you get results?

When I had blood taken yesterday to test for slapped cheek they said I should hear back by the end of next week! So I'm gonna be panicing until then now! Grrrr!

What the heck is slap cheek?

They should be calling me this morning. Once they tell me I'm pregnant, I'm going for a digi! I hope to hear something within 3 hours.

Have you tested again today Michele? I'm sure everything will be ok. How long now til you get results?

When I had blood taken yesterday to test for slapped cheek they said I should hear back by the end of next week! So I'm gonna be panicing until then now! Grrrr!

Hope it's the answer you want to hear cos there's nothing like seeing pregnant in words is there? ;)

Slapped cheek disease mainly affects children and causes a red rash to the face along with a temperature and cold like symptoms. It is contagious before any symptoms are visible and if I am not immune it could cause miscarriage or possible congenital deformities of the fetus. It's about a 10% risk if I am not immune so I am praying that I am! But have to wait on blood test results.

MM....I think that so normal!! dont worry i was scared that they would tell me there was no baby!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->