(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

LittleAurora - Happy 8 weeks! :wohoo:
Tink - Happy 6 weeks! :dance:

Let's hope as of today I am 2w3d pregnant! :rofl:

Hi Michele! I'm fine thanks.... Just blimmin cold all the time! Not really sick at all at the mo but have really sore nipples! How are you? Some good signs I see from the other Aphrodite thread? Do you feel different this month?

Think my youngest boy Jack has an ear infection as he was hot and grumpy this morning and has not been himself today. Calpol helped to reduce his temp though.

Hi Michele! I'm fine thanks.... Just blimmin cold all the time! Not really sick at all at the mo but have really sore nipples! How are you? Some good signs I see from the other Aphrodite thread? Do you feel different this month?

Not really. I'm not bummed or anything, just blah. Not really a bad thing though, I got pregnant with 2 of my kids when I wasn't really feeling it or feeling like I am now. I'm finding tons of veins all over me though, good sign. If I am, good, if I'm not, it's not that big of deal I guess.

hey all!!

I got my next scan date thru! ....10th FEb!! whoop!!

how is every one?

Hi lovely ladies! How are you all? I'm feeling really sick at the mo! : ( Have just found out that there has been a slap cheek disease outbreak at my stepson's school with 3 or 4 children in his class having the virus. It means if I come into contact with the virus and am not immune, I have a 9% risk of miscarriage upto 20 weeks or pregnancy. So now I am really panicing! I will be phoning the midwife on Monday.

9% is a really really low percent! I hope that its ok....but try no to get too worked up!

eek virus! Oh no. Well I hope u dont catch it Hun.

I'm ok. Been so nauseous and dizzy. And just blah. Ok ladies I got a question. After bd yesterday & 2 weeks ago I had 3-4 tiny pin size pink spots on the toilet paper when I wiped. Nothing after that. Should I be worried? Should I call the doctor?

Happy 6 weeks Devi...I think the pink spots 2 weeks ago could be af time? I have heard it's common to get up to light flow at that time. The other was probably just from your blood rich cervix being bumped while BD. I wouldn't worry but best call the docs if you are concerned.

if its not bright red/pain then im sure things should be fine. If you are overly worried just call the midwife/Dr for a chat.

hope all is wellwith every one else x

no pain at all. And just very little pink. I think things should be fine. I hope

aurora time is not flying. I want to fly to September & have my lil baby in my arms hehe.

I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat right now. Check out the gallery.

mm - fx for u Hun! I posted on your thread. Hope u will be joining us soon!

Well I called the doctors office & spoke to the triage nurse & explained the situation. She said it happens and there is no reason to be worried. Only worry if it Is bright red flow. Yay!! & she also booked me in for my 2nd appointment on 16th march.

aww i know i want it to be sept as well! lol...or at least 25 weeks gone lol

Fingers crossed MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back