(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Oh that would make sense about the prev c-sections! Just curious how these things work. You are one experienced momma!

I have no idea why I think boy for you or why I think any particular gender for anyone :shrug:
I just looked at the name, thought for a minute about the person (who I know only from words on a forum) and just picked. A hunch, guess, intuition. I am normally wrong! :rofl:

6th c-section hun, she's concerned about my internal scar and all that. History of preterm labor and early delivery.
I think girl, he thinks boy. Why do you think boy for me hun?

Lovely bump Michelle
I guess boy for you Michelle and girl for Joli....thats all thats coming to me right now
:hugs:

2016 - EVERYONE I meet says I am going to have a lil boy.. incl you.. LOL.... its soo weird.. guess we will only find out in September..

2016 - EVERYONE I meet says I am going to have a lil boy.. incl you.. LOL.... its soo weird..

Same here! 6 weeks till we find out. Also being told this one will be an 8+ pounder.

Good evening, all :)

2016--I like your guess about a girl. I've always wanted a boy, but I have a weird feeling this is a girl. I will be happy either way, honestly. I've noticed we are having a much easier time picking girl names than boy names, interestingly!

I just noticed tonight that I'm now officially below the "200 days left" mark! I think it was 266 days at Ovulation day. Today is 199! Woohoo! I really can't believe 1st trimester is almost done. What a relief. Actually, I will feel relieved if all is well at our two appts next week.

I'm still feeling freaked out at my pounding/racing heart and the out of breath feeling. I will ask about it at the appt next week. Everything I've read indicates that it is normal for this time, but I HATE the feeling. It's kind of scary to feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen. I'm guessing the anemia might have something to do with it, too. I've been on the iron supplements for 3 weeks. I wonder when the benefits will kick in.

Michelle--you've inspired me to post a pic of my bump. Maybe I should started posting one every couple of weeks. I mostly just feel fat right now, but it will be interesting to see the progression. I will post a pic as soon as I can. Maybe tomorrow. BTW, am I correct in thinking I see NO stretch marks on your belly?? That's impressive! :thumbup:

Aurora--congrats on feeling baby kicking! That's so exciting :hugs:

Where are Joli and Nicole??

Lovely bump Michelle
I guess boy for you Michelle and girl for Joli....thats all thats coming to me right now
:hugs:

That's all that's coming to me right now made me lol :rofl:
I just imagined you sitting there with a crystal ball of baby gender prediction...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wacko:

hibiscus....you should TOTALLY post your bumpage :thumbup:

LittleAurora.....19 weeks! - one away from halfway....I am so excited for you :hugs:

Devi....18 weeks - not long for you either. You girls are growing up so fast :cry: :rofl:

GennaLynne....13 weeks - do we count this end of first tri? :wohoo:

GossipGirly.....9 weeks already. I think getting your bfp late has made the time fly by (I must remember that trick) :thumbup:

I know def cos i tested late i think, everyone thinks im having a girl..inc u 2016 lol

michelle just out of interest why do u need to have an amneocentisis (prob spelt it wrong!) sorry if u have posted something earlier and iv missed it x

Hi Gals!

Here are my belly pics from today, 11w4d. I took the pics in my office at work. Great use of work time, I know.
Please don't laugh at my squishiness! I feel pretty gross right now :cry:

I weighed myself this AM and it looks like I haven't gained any weight since my last appt 3 weeks ago! At least that is good. I think I gained 5-7 lbs right away from 4-8 weeks, and since then I've had a constant amount of bloating, water retention, and constipation. Very sexy, I know.

Attachments

• belly 11w4d.jpg
    belly 11w4d.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
  • belly 11w4d-2.jpg
    belly 11w4d-2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi Gals!

Here are my belly pics from today, 11w4d. I took the pics in my office at work. Great use of work time, I know.
Please don't laugh at my squishiness! I feel pretty gross right now :cry:

QUOTE]

You do NOT look gross! ITs a beautiful bump! We can't all be skinny minnies like SOME of the girls here :winkwink: I also think its an excellent use of work time!!

I'd post my pics but I'm not showing yet! Which is almost starting to worry me!:dohh:

I know def cos i tested late i think, everyone thinks im having a girl..inc u 2016 lol

michelle just out of interest why do u need to have an amneocentisis (prob spelt it wrong!) sorry if u have posted something earlier and iv missed it x

It's to check lung maturity. Dr is just being cautious. No worries.

hibuscus - you look great!!!

2016 - its Happy 17 weeks to me!! not 18.. lol.. hheheeh

I wish the weather in seattle would get sunny already.. its been overcast & raining almost everyda since NOVEMBER last year.. gosh.. cant wait for summer..

hibuscus - you look great!!!

2016 - its Happy 17 weeks to me!! not 18.. lol.. hheheeh

I wish the weather in seattle would get sunny already.. its been overcast & raining almost everyda since NOVEMBER last year.. gosh.. cant wait for summer..

Thanks, Devi!
Happy 17 weeks to you! Where are your belly pics?? You must have a good bump by now

Devi.....:dohh:

hibiscus....I really like your bump all smooth and round and an EXCELLENT use of work time :rofl:

Just got a call from the doc office & the results for the 2nd tri quad screening tests (spina bifida, anencephaly, Down syndrome (trisomy 21) & Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18)) are back..

They are Negative!! :happydance:

Just got a call from the doc office & the results for the 2nd tri quad screening tests (spina bifida, anencephaly, Down syndrome (trisomy 21) & Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18)) are back..

They are Negative!! :happydance:

Woohoo!! Congrats! :thumbup:

Well, I couldn't resist and I took an intelligender test that I saw at Walgreens. I have no idea how accurate those things are supposed to be.

Anyway, it says it will be smoky green if a boy and yellow/orange if a girl. The test results are ready at 10 minutes. It turned dark olive green-grey immediately and stayed that color. I guess that means boy! We shall see... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->