(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry for the radio silence - I've just had the toughest few days at work - we had a massive case go to court in China today and we were literally working all hours of the day or night last week and all throughout the weekend. I didn't have a second to get online. I'm loving all the pics!!

Michele - I know everyone's commented on this already, but what a lovely bump and no stretch marks!! What was the weight of your other babies when they came out?

Hibiscus - happy 12 weeks! you have a lovely bump too!! I'm trying to put together a progression of pics - I started taking them at 4.5 weeks, and took one each week (except for last week because of work madness!). I'll post them when I'm at 12 weeks!

Aurora - that's wonderful that you can feel your little babe, I can't imagine how that must feel yet!

Devi - I'm so happy for you that all your tests came out clear. :)

2016 and Britt - I love that you guessed me having a girl! Everyone around me is convinced that I'm going to have a boy, but I honestly have no idea. DH would love to have a little girl! Of couse we'd be happy with whatever came along.

Claire - that's amazing that you're not showing at all. I've already put on 6-7 pounds. All the books I've read say that you're only supposed to put on 3-5 pounds during the first tri, I can't understand why I'm packing on the pounds so quickly! I went to the gym during my lunch break today. I don't mind my tummy getting bigger, but I feel like I'm just getting rounder everywhere - especially my bum! :rofl:

As for me, still no MS, or tiredness!? I feel generally very good, just fat! lol

Joli- You are probably very NOT fat! lol. I wish I felt fat! I'm READY to feel fat!!! I just feel like cleaning the toilet while I feel okay so that when my heads in it later I'm not going "ohhh nooo I missed a spot" lmao! Eeeeks on the busy work weeks!! Don't let yourself get too stressed! Way excited to see your montage of pictures!!!

Joli--thanks! Can't wait to see your pics. I'll post my next one at 13.5 weeks. I'll try to do every other week.

Glad to hear things are going well for you--I can't believe no tiredness! Lucky! I only had 2 weeks of heavy duty nausea, and only mild and occasional since then. My friend that is 2 weeks ahead of me is still really sick, even vomiting, so that makes 7 weeks of it for her. I feel so lucky to not have to deal with that.

This thread has been so quiet! Where is everyone??
We need updates stat! :D

I have small babies. All were between 5.5 pounds and 6.7 pounds. I've 5'1" and there are only 3 inches between my lowest rib and my hip. Not much room for them to grow. I don't carry high or low, I carry out!

Some people are wishing me an 8+ pounder with this one!

Happy 12 weeks Hibiscus! I'm late but didn't get on much yesterday. I love your bump!!! so cute! I don't think we have those tests here but I wish we did, sounds fun. I've seen quite a few people on here talk about the breathlessness and anemia, I hope the iron works so you can breathe easier, must be awful.

devi: great to hear about the test results!! Congrats! :)

gossipgirly: hope you're doing well, going to pop by your journal to see what's new :thumbup:

mommymichele: you've had such tiny babies! Excited to see the gender, do you have any predictions?

I have very few symptoms for the last few days, the only thing that worries me a little is that my nipples were really sore and now they're just a little sore. So far having a good first tri though. Not really that tired or sick as long as I eat small regular meals. I realized yesterday I still haven't posted my scan pic, :dohh:

The only predictions I have so far is girl for Joli and boy for clairenicole.

I need to know my babies gender but I dont want to pay for a gender scan lol. Im getting so excited for my 20 week scan in 8days! But the wont tell us the sex either lol!

Hey Claire - I'm not fat by any means, I'm just not used to how tight all my clothes feel, and all the cellulite that is nicely building up in my bum! :rofl: You're lucky you don't feel fat!! It's a yucky feeling!

Hibiscus - I'm already looking forward to your next photo! My belly seems to have jumped betwee 8-10 weeks. Your friend sounds like she's in a tough situation being so sick! poor thing! Glad you're feeling better though, I remember how ill you felt in the early weeks.

MommyMichele - you're so lucky having such little babies! I'm sure my baby is going to be a giant (I'm 5'8" and DH is 6'7"!) eek!

Aurora - how much is it to get a gender scan? I didn't realise that they had to use a different kind of scan for that.

eeek! - Wow, that's so expensive Aurora! I can totally understand your reservations about paying that! Honestly I thought they could just tell by doing a normal scan - just goes to show how little I know!

wowie!! that is a expensive scan!!

MM - I hope u have a good size one this time.. not little & not huge either..

glad to know none of us are really "suffering" with this pregnancy.. YAY!!

I have my next appt at 18 weeks.. this friday..

lol I wassss suffering! Now i'm just happy i'm NOT suffering! Still having headache problems :(

Happy 12 weeks Hibiscus! I'm late but didn't get on much yesterday. I love your bump!!! so cute! I don't think we have those tests here but I wish we did, sounds fun. I've seen quite a few people on here talk about the breathlessness and anemia, I hope the iron works so you can breathe easier, must be awful.

devi: great to hear about the test results!! Congrats! :)

gossipgirly: hope you're doing well, going to pop by your journal to see what's new :thumbup:

mommymichele: you've had such tiny babies! Excited to see the gender, do you have any predictions?

I have very few symptoms for the last few days, the only thing that worries me a little is that my nipples were really sore and now they're just a little sore. So far having a good first tri though. Not really that tired or sick as long as I eat small regular meals. I realized yesterday I still haven't posted my scan pic, :dohh:

The only predictions I have so far is girl for Joli and boy for clairenicole.

I totally WANT a boy too!!!

little aurora: That's a crazy amount of money for a scan...here it is less than $100 if you just want a gender assesment. Is there any way that you can get them to hint? Here they ask if you want to know at your 20 week scan, seems just plain unfair that they won't tell you. Hopefully you can see the baby's bits well enough to get an idea. Either way excited to see pics of your little one. :)

clairenicole: Your pregnancy reminds me of mine with DS! Not sure if there is anything to that but hopefully since you want a boy anyway! Glad you're feeling better now though, have you asked your doctor about the headaches? Maybe there is something you could take?

devi: are you going to take an 18 week bump pic? I really can't believe how close you are to halfway. I feel like everyone's pregnancies are going so fast!

My cabbage test and placenta placement suggest girl. If you go by the old wives tales (which I don't believe in) acne and craving sweets, it's a girl. The Chinese Gender thing says boy but that was wrong for 3 of my kids including my mothers pregnancy with me.

Joli, just because your tall, doesn't mean you'll get a giant baby hun. My babies were growth restricted because of my size. My cousin how is your height had smaller babies. All babies are different.

Can anyone get to the front page of b'n'b? I can't get to it at all!

I don't even want to think about baby size! I was 8 lbs and DH was 10 lbs. That sounds painful. I guess we'll just wait and see.

I started wearing maternity clothes yesterday. They're so comfy!
It's crazy. My belly, all of a sudden, looks way bigger than it did even a week or two ago. It's more likely just fat and bloat than it is baby at this point, but it does look kinda round. Hmm. 12 weeks seems early, yeah??

Happy (almost) 8 weeks, Nicole!

My cabbage test and placenta placement suggest girl. If you go by the old wives tales (which I don't believe in) acne and craving sweets, it's a girl. The Chinese Gender thing says boy but that was wrong for 3 of my kids including my mothers pregnancy with me.

Joli, just because your tall, doesn't mean you'll get a giant baby hun. My babies were growth restricted because of my size. My cousin how is your height had smaller babies. All babies are different.

Can anyone get to the front page of b'n'b? I can't get to it at all!

No problems with the front page for me. Maybe it's OK now, or your connection is screwy?

LittleAurora....its such a shame they won't tell you the gender. I think my local hospital says the same but somehow everyone finds out. Maybe it just depends if you get one of the nice sonographers they might just let slip :haha:

I noticed another thread on BnB about someone in N.Ireland looking for private gender scans https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...dies-northern-ireland-re-private-scans-2.html

The one lady seems to have found a cheap place https://www.babyscan.ie/prices-special-offers which is only 130 euros/115 pounds which is much cheaper :thumbup:

Of course, waiting and having a suprise is free....for everything else theres Mastercard :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->