(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Oh Mommymichele that's such sad news about the lady you know. Poor little mite...... He will have to watch over his mummy and daddy and take care of them from heaven. I can't imagine how painful it must be to go through all that and to lose another little one. My heart goes out to them.

Update!!!!! SHE'S STILL PREGNANT!!!!! Baby Evan is still 'hanging' out and hanging on! Her waters are still intact and only his legs are partially out in her cervix! If they both can hang on just 2-3 more weeks like this, he should be fine. They just now found out she has an incompetent cervix. There is a possibility Evan can go back up where he belongs since they have her nearly upside down right now.

Just pray for them if you would please!

Update!!!!! SHE'S STILL PREGNANT!!!!! Baby Evan is still 'hanging' out and hanging on! Her waters are still intact and only his legs are partially out in her cervix! If they both can hang on just 2-3 more weeks like this, he should be fine. They just now found out she has an incompetent cervix. There is a possibility Evan can go back up where he belongs since they have her nearly upside down right now.

Just pray for them if you would please!

Wow! Great news. I will continue to keep them in my thoughts :thumbup:

Back from the docs.. appt went well.. normal things were normal.. lol.. heard the heartbeat .. it was beautiful..

As for the not so springy umbilical cord (Hypo coiled umbilical cord) - well the baby is fine at the moment, growing & weighing great. To monitor the baby's growth & to make sure he/she is growing just fine there is a 3rd trimester growth ultrasound in the 27th week & I have a normal check-up later that week in which the results will be discussed.. & then there will be check-ups every 2 weeks.. and from 32 weeks on there wil be WEEKLy non-stress tests & check-ups & routinely have small ultrasounds.... GOSH.. lots of appts.. & then during labor if the baby is not "happy" becasue of the umbilical cord, there could be c-section.. eek

I pray the baby grows just fine & the not so springy cord doesnt affect him/her..

I was just thinking - with all these ultrasounds I will be having .. keeping the gender a Surprise may be hard, I am scared we will end up seeing it on the screen by mistake.. Oh well.. if the baby wants to show us we will see..

MM: any more news on your friend? I've thought about her situation over the last couple days. I hope it works out for her.

Devi: great news! I'm not familiar with the springy cord issue. One more thing to worry about, huh?? On one hand, it kinda stinks to have so many appts to look forward to, but at least it will be frequent reassurance that things are going smoothly!

ClaireNicole: Welcome back and happy 17 weeks! How are you doing now?

Nothing too new for me. We went to visit some friends yesterday. The gal is full term, just over 37 weeks. She thinks she will make it to 40+ weeks. She's a L&D nurse, so I'm guessing she's pretty aware of how it would progress just prior to labor. Although, this is her first baby, so maybe not! We could see the baby moving around through her clothes. So bizarre/awesome! I can't wait until we can see our LO moving through my belly.

I took another belly pic today at 16w6d. I guess it looks a little bigger than last week, maybe a little rounder?

Attachments

• belly 16w6d.jpg
    belly 16w6d.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm sad to say that Baby Evan passed yesterday afternoon, no suffering, and surrounded by family. Mother is asking for no tears, it was just God's will, and Evan is where he needs to be. It wasn't his time to be with them, she says. I still pray for her and her family.

I was trying not to get excited about hitting 19 weeks today till my friend told me to be joyous, she said even though her baby is gone, she's cheering us on considering all that DH and I have gone through to get this far. She is truly a good woman and someday she will be a wonderful mother. They aren't giving up!

I had a discussion with DH today about our chosen boy name. Charles Ivan William. We changed it slightly. It's now Charles Evan William, I don't think my grandfather would mind. I lost my grandfather a few years ago and I think he would be honored to 'share' with Evan. Evan and Ivan are almost the same name but from different regions. It's not set in stone yet but it's something I would like to do and DH is agreeing with my decision.

Please don't get upset about Evan. Yes, it is sad, yes, I did cry, but his mother wants us to remember the joy he brought them for a short time, not his passing. She want us all to go on and have fat healthy happy babies!

MM - how sad.. lil Evan will be in my prayers.. the family must be heartbroken..

hibiscus - lovely pic!! it is rounder!

Very sad indeed and what a lovely way to honour him by including his name in your new LOs name :hugs: Life is such a fragile and strong thing at the same time...:cry:

Mommymichele...... I'm sorry to hear baby Evan didn't make it in this World. I'm sure his little spirit is looking down on his mummy and daddy from heaven and it must be of some slight comfort to them to know he didn't suffer. Such sad news. I think it's very touching that you have chosen Evan as a middle name if your baby is a boy.

Hibiscus..... Lovely bump coming on there! :)

Devi...... I'm pleased to hear your appointment went well. It's such a comfort to hear baby's heartbeat isn't it? There's no sound more beautiful apart from their first cry after they are born! :)

My bump has really taken on some growing power this last week...... Think baby has put on a growth spirt as I am now feeling him "tapping" more from inside.

My washing machine quite literally went bang on Friday and it's only 11 mnths old so the engineer is coming today as it's completely cover under warranty. I had to take 3 loads of washing over to Mum and Dad's at the weekend so I am really hoping they can sort it quickly as I get through loads of washin with 3 kids!

sorry to hear that mm she sounds like a wonderful woman!

im having some type pain next to my hip well i say pain its not really agony its more unconfortable its like next to my left hip feels a bit like a pulled muscle and kind of twinges when i move and when i sneeze ouch! xx

Updated belly shots!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/19weeks-1.jpg

Ok, I have to stop saying I don't look that pregnant now, EVERYONE can tell.

it sounds like round ligament pain... which they say is normal... its your uterus streatching and making room for baby!!

Updated belly shots!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/19weeks-1.jpg

Ok, I have to stop saying I don't look that pregnant now, EVERYONE can tell.

Seriously!!! I can't believe you were that skinny!!! and now you look so freakin cute! :happydance: Def.. Preggo

here is my 24week bump 1stly scaring the dog! lol...

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCfffD0004.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCDff0002.jpg

lol Believe it or not, I've never had any pictures of myself pregnant before! I didn't know I looked like that!!!

Before I got pregnant I was a US size 4. Yesterday I was wearing shorts that I wore last June, still fit but they are low riders and pretty stretchy. Might be able to wear those for a few more weeks at the rate I'm going.

Thanks ladies! I think we all have cute bumps no matter how big or small they are! They all carry a very much wanted cargo.

9 more days till we see if we have a Diva or a Bubba!

Hey girls,
I just wanted to drop by and say hi, lovely bump pics.

2016 what happend to our team Aphrodite TTC thread? it seems to have been deleted...I think they did some repair work on the site and now its gone :shrug:

Anyway, went for my HSG today, everything is perfect, and I am good to go for my IUI this week :thumbup: Wish me luck ladies.

talk soon
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"