(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Devi I would love to go to culinary school but it's not going to happen. The closest one is 7 hours from me and DH has a great job here. The sacrifices a mom and wife makes.

lol I cook ... just not since I got pregnant... I would make something and then it would make me throw up just looking at it!!! I'm starting cooking again though.... I have my next like 4 dinners planned out and they are going to be WONDERFUL! tonight I'm making Itallian baked Chicken and Pastina! which is basically just pasta and chicken and cheese and tomatoes.... mmm sounds good! Its the only Giada recipe that I've ever liked!!!

Hello ladies, just a quick message to say i'm still here! Lots going on so been difficult to get on a computer.
I'm trying to catch up with posts but it seems quiet on here. Hope you are all well x

20 weeks down, 17 till c-section, and 3 days till we know what it is!

Woohoo! Congrats on 20 weeks! :yipee: can't wait to hear about the gender scan :happydance:. What did I guess before? I am thinking girl now...

Yay congrats on 20 weeks MM! Looking forward to hearing yr gender scan result x

2016 you've guessed girl already hun.

Now just to keep occupied for the next 2.5 days.

GG is getting married today!!! Or is probably already married lol seeing as how its NOT 7pm in the UK!!! Congrats hun!!

Congrats on 20 weeks MM!!! YAY

I hit 18 today and I am like WOOT! Only 6 more weeks till I'm viable!

MM congrats on 20 weeks, and ClaireNicole congrats on 18 weeks!!! :happydance:

GG- congrats on the wedding

MM - happy 20 weeks, cant wait for the boy/girl news

nicole - YAY 18 weeks!!

Aurora - you are viable.. YAY!!!

I am so busy.. had a hectic weekend.. lots of visitors.. in-laws galore, tired now..

hi everyone hope ur all well just quickly catching up and posting a piccy, everything went well and weather was lovely it really was perfect

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/31942_425682476755_540531755_554680.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/31942_425682541755_540531755_554681.jpg
xxx

GG -what beautiful photos - you look stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! And so happy! :) Many congratulations!!!! xxx

Many Congratulations and best wishes to you and you new DH!

WOW!! That's going to be one pretty baby!

thanks guys :)

I could send you some but it might get crushed it was rasberry and vanilla sponge on top layer and gormet chocolate with orange grenache on the bottom :) I love it xx

thanks guys :)

I could send you some but it might get crushed it was rasberry and vanilla sponge on top layer and gormet chocolate with orange grenache on the bottom :) I love it xx

lol your mean :haha:

mention sweets to pregnant women and not share

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"